Live, Laugh & Love Books discussion

~Welcome~ > What Book(s) Did You Just Finish?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,325 (1325 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by Caru (new)

Caru Tell us what book or books you just finished!

message 2: by Caru (new)

Caru I finished Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5) by Alexandra Bracken

message 3: by Tachi, The One Who Loves Fai (new)

Tachi | 375 comments Mod
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I didn't really cry that much:/ It was sad, and tragic, but not heartbreaking. It's surprising, since I usually break down on sad endings.

message 4: by Payton (new)

Payton Nielsen | 8 comments The Stone Child After Eden Enclave the stone child was really good along with After Eden short quick novels but I wasn't a big fan of Enclave it took a while to get into it and my expectations weren't meted.

message 5: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 18 comments I just finished:
Wait for You
Trust in You

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney | 1 comments I just finished Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

It was really good! A great mixture of the story of Beauty and the Beast with some elements of Game of Thrones thrown in.

message 7: by Faith Nimely (new)

Faith Nimely I just finished:The Elite (The Selection #2)

This is great!

message 8: by Mindy (new)

Mindy (mll7) The last book I finished was The Spectacular Now
Honestly, I didn't enjoy it much

message 9: by Emma (last edited Feb 02, 2014 09:40AM) (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) I just finished The Night Circus and finally put down Signora Da Vinci (I had an English project and I kept looking back at it) - I loved both of them. Now I'm reading New York.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

message 11: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 1475 comments Mod
Fairy Tale Weddings: Cindy and the Prince / Some Kind of Wonderful by Debbie Macomber - 4 stars

I loved the first story, but only liked the second one.

message 12: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

Emma wrote: "I just finished The Night Circus and finally put down Signora Da Vinci (I had an English project and I kept looking back at it) - I loved both of them. Now I'm readin..."

I loved The Night Circus! So many things have me wanting to reread it lately, too.

message 13: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

Teresa | 940 comments Mod
I just finished City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Love that book!

message 15: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

Teresa | 940 comments Mod
It was so good. I'm now reading City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare

message 16: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Babinall (immortal-mundane) | 23 comments Clockwork Angel read this book and loved it!! Now I just need the next one.

message 17: by Matt (new)

Matt D. | 120 comments finished this Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling

message 18: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I finished Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead and now I'm half way done with Everneath (Everneath, #1) by Brodi Ashton

message 19: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) I just finished Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I am almost done rereading the HG first book and I am starting Alligiant soon

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Teresa wrote: "It was so good. I'm now reading City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare"

Favorite book of the series!

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Shaun wrote: "Clockwork Angel read this book and loved it!! Now I just need the next one."

Yes! Clockwork Prince is amazing!

message 23: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Gabby Flourite wrote: "The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I didn't really cry that much:/ It was sad, and tragic, but not heartbreaking. It's surprising, since I usually break down on sad endings."

I didn't cry much either. It was a pretty good book though!

message 24: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Kitty wrote: "Shaun wrote: "Clockwork Angel read this book and loved it!! Now I just need the next one."

Yes! Clockwork Prince is amazing!"

TID is amazingly, awesomely, epicly, fantasically, fantabulous!

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Natasha wrote: "Kitty wrote: "Shaun wrote: "Clockwork Angel read this book and loved it!! Now I just need the next one."

Yes! Clockwork Prince is amazing!"

TID is amazingly, awesomely, epicly, fan..."

Agreed! I'm team Jem! Which one are you?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

The last book I finished was Timeless by Gail Carriger.

message 28: by Jane (new)

Jane | 7 comments I just finished City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

message 29: by Cardan (new)

Cardan R (thesunspeaceofmind) | 21 comments i just finnished The Archived and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Both are amazing!

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Optimus Prime {Helion} wrote: "The last book I finished was Timeless by Gail Carriger."

What did you think? I read Soulless

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Jane wrote: "I just finished City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth"

City of Bones. AAAAMazing!!

message 32: by Jane (new)

Jane | 7 comments Kitty wrote: "Jane wrote: "I just finished City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth"

City of Bones. AAAAMazing!!"

I know!! Oh my gosh I don't get how people dislike it so much, it's awesome!

message 33: by ❤ Eva ❤ (new)

❤ Eva ❤ (eva2245) I just finished Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. I loveeeddd it!!!

message 34: by Laurel (new)

Laurel (herpilgrimsoul) I just finished "The Willoughbys" by Lois Lowry. If you like Lemony Snicket's books, you'll love this one. Otherwise, I'd leave it alone. It had some very dark humor in it.

message 35: by Caru (new)

message 36: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

Ashley wrote: "i just finnished The Archived and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Both are amazing!"

Oh, man. Coldest Girl in Coldtown was incredible. I am so jealous of Holly Black's imagination...

Just finished: My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) by Rachel Vincent I love this series! I hope the waitlist for the next book isn't too long...

message 37: by TicketMoon (new)

TicketMoon | 4 comments The Bone Collector, The Coffin Dancer, The Empty Chair by Jeffery Deaver. Romancing the Duke, new historical romance by Tessa Dare. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion and Venetia by Georgette Heyer.

message 38: by Allison (new)

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 122 comments I just finished reading City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare for the second time.

Prior to that I read The Giver (The Giver Quartet, #1) by Lois Lowry

message 39: by Caru (new)

Caru Dash and Lily's Book of Dares! DASH <3

message 40: by Caru (new)

message 41: by Allison (new)

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 122 comments Carina wrote: "Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout"

I just bought Obsidian. It looks good. I need to stop buying books and read faster.

message 43: by Caru (new)

Caru Allison wrote: "Carina wrote: "Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout"

I just bought Obsidian. It looks good. I need to stop buying books and read faster."

Obsidian is good! I hope you like it:)

message 44: by Caru (new)

message 45: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 69 comments :D I finished The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #2) by Julie Kagawa last night! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!

message 46: by Kaity (last edited Feb 11, 2014 02:44AM) (new)

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 15 comments The Book Thief by Markus Zusak This is a great book, I like it. I've finished Take Over at Midnight (The Night Stalkers, #4) by M.L. Buchman and I loved it.

message 47: by Nicqui (new)

Nicqui | 66 comments I finished Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell and I will now fangirl Rainbow Rowell for all the evers.

message 48: by Megan, The One Who Loves Infernal Devices (new)

Megan | 739 comments Mod
This may seem like a lot, but they're Manga, so they're easier and quicker to read(to me at least). I read these in the past three days.
I just finished:
Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 1 by Riku Sanjo Beet the Vandal Buster 2 (Beet the Vandel Buster) by Riku Sanjo Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 3 by Riku Sanjo Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 4 by Riku Sanjo Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 5 by Riku Sanjo Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 6 by Riku Sanjo
Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 7 by Riku Sanjo Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 8 by Riku Sanjo Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 9 by Riku Sanjo Beet the Vandel Buster, Vol. 10 by Riku Sanjo Beet The Vandel Buster, Volume 11 (Beet the Vandel Buster (Graphic Novels)) by Riku Sanjo Beet The Vandel Buster Vol. 12 (Beet the Vandel Buster (Graphic Novels)) by Riku Sanjo

message 49: by Rachel (last edited Feb 15, 2014 09:42AM) (new)

Rachel (pixiestix91) | 3 comments Gabby Flourite wrote: "The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I didn't really cry that much:/ It was sad, and tragic, but not heartbreaking. It's surprising, since I usually break down on sad endings."

*SPOILERS*
*DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS*

I also just finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green as well. I liked the book but I didn't find it devastatingly sad like some people have. I liked the characters for the most part but I found the entire Amsterdam trip/storyline ridiculous so I didn't like that entire section of the book very much. I also found the book to be very predictable, sure it's still sad but it was obvious what was coming. I gave the book 3 stars for the characters and the parts before and after Amsterdam.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (pixiestix91) | 3 comments Gabby Flourite wrote: "The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

*SPOILERS*
*DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS*

I also just finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green as well. I like the book but I didn't find it devastatingly sad like some people have. I liked the characters for the most part but I found the entire Amsterdam trip/storyline ridiculous so I didn't like that entire section of the book very much. I also found the book to be very predictable, sure it's still sad but it was obvious what was coming. I gave the book 3 stars for the characters and the parts before and after Amsterdam.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27