Start by marking “The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)

Read Excerpt

The Edge of Always

(The Edge of Never #2)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  35,032 ratings  ·  3,058 reviews
Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to The Edge of Never, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swor
Published January 14th 2014 by Forever (first published November 5th 2013)

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareReal by Katy EvansEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. Stephens
Best Books Published in 2013
3,429 books — 7,193 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
College Romance
1,315 books — 8,208 voters

More lists with this book...

·  35,032 ratings  ·  3,058 reviews

Aestas Book Blog
Feb 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

** FULL SPOILER FREE REVIEW NOW POSTED **

The Edge of Always  perfectly recaptured that special "feeling" from the first book, stayed true to the characters and told a beautiful story filled with romance, adventure and emotional depth. It also fully brought Andrew and Camryn's journey full circle giving a wonderful sense of closure to their story.

I have to admit that I was very nervous about reading this book because I felt a certain apprehension at reading the sequel to a book that really coul
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
3 Our Life, on the Road Stars

"Because this is our life. We met on the road; we grew up to know and to love each other on the road. It's where we were meant to be for however long and it's what we're going to do until it becomes clear that we were meant to do something else."

description

When we are kids we have dreams. Or seeing the world. Of singing in front of a crowd. Of finding the other half of our souls. Life has a way to fulfill your dreams and take them away unexpectedly. Only by believing and keep d
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3 BANG-MY-HEAD-ON-THE-WALL STARS

description

The Edge of Never was one of the VERY first New Adult books I read. It helped kickstart my fascination with this genre and had one of the most unique, inspirational, and heartwarming storylines I’d ever read. After finishing the first book, I was in a warm, content, fuzzy place where I was satisfied to let go of these characters. That being said, though, another book about them is cool too!

That is, until the second book turned out to be a disappointment.

For one,
Christy
Feb 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ♥ ♥ ♥ Andrew Parrish ♥ ♥ ♥ Stars!!!

photo b98edc04-4c56-447a-baaf-77528398e5a2_zps45282c75.jpg
When everything falls apart, love remains...

Camryn and Andrew are together. Happy. More in love than they’ve ever been. Then something big happens to them both. Something that changes their lives forever. Camryn starts to change in little ways. Andrew knows he was to do something to bring her back to herself. He decides they need to go back to the start. Back on the road.

photo 0d6e141d-c635-4ab8-8f54-51314fc44079_zpsae8c3a99.jpg

Andrew Parrish. Andrew will always have a special place in my heart. I fell in love w
Annie Brewer
3.5

So, it only took like...forever to finally get through this. I love this couple, I really do. And I was hella excited when we were told there'd be a sequel. In fact, I was one of the many that hounded Jessica to write a sequel after I finished TEoN. Because we HAD to have more Andrew and Cam. I fell in love with Andrew, and I loved him in this book. But really...it should've stopped there. The sequel really wasn't needed and I hate that I have to say that. It saddens me. But sometimes the seq
Kristen
Joint review with Kristen/Splage posted at: Swept Away By Romance

Kristen: 3 Stars
Splage: 3 Stars

What worked

Kristen says:
One of the things I loved about this book is the amazing characterizations. J. A. Redmerski has a uncanny ability to write characters and dialogue that are so full of life and humanity that they seemingly jump off the pages.
I also loved the road trip. It was fun being on the road with Camryn and Andrew again.

Splage says: I am going to start by saying that I chose The Edge of
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Feb 14, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis *Reality Bites* by: ATran
**Grinning from ear to ear**

photo tumblr_mhyow9WHHy1s56hjvo1_500_zps1a20b0b4.gif

photo excited_zps1ade8122.gif

photo awwwyeah.gif
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 15, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
EXCERPT AND MORE - > HERE

Edging to a disappointing 3.5 stars

This will be a difficult review to write. I loved The Edge of Never, it was a six star read for me and a top on my list of favorites.

I have been waiting F.O.R.E.V.E.R for The Edge of Always and as much as it pains me to say this, I was left disappointed.

I need to first put this out there. There are a lot of five star reviews for The Edge of Always and I can understand that. It’s just a matter of taste and personal preference. The s
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
My Thoughts:

♫ It was great being back with one of my favorite couples, Andrew and Camryn, and even though I didn't think it was as good as the first book, it was still very enjoyable.

♫ Of course, what I thought might happen, happened and it certainly lead to some drama but I liked how Andrew and eventually Camryn handled things.

♫ I loved, loved, loved the road trip! I think that's one of my favorite things!

description

♫ But what in the heck happened in Florida? That was sooo crazy and seemed a little po
M. ~ B&B
***Warning: This review contains huge spoilers for The Edge of Never***
In five months I found myself with him, fell in total, unconitional crazy love, truly learned how to live, met pactically his entire family and quickly felt like a prt of them, went through a life- and- death journey with Andrew, got pregnant and engaged. All in five months' time. And now here we are facing another hardship. And he's still with me every step of the way.

And Andrew is back!! Give me a moment here.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

“Our story is over, yes, but our journey isn't, because we'll always live on the edge until the day we die.”

Andrew Parrish... Need I say more?!
I love this guy!

Cam-

"Andrew has always amazed me. He amazed me with the way his mind worked. The way he could look at me without saying anything and make me feel like the most important person in the world. He amazed me with how he could always be so positive even when life was falling apart around him. And how he could make a light shine in the dark
Catarina
4 Breathtaking stars!!

description

After a very bumpy path, Andrew and Camryn are finally together, with a baby on the way and completely happy.
They have all their lives ahead of them to make new plans and get to know the world.

description

But plans can change anytime and when tragedy knocks at their door, they must deal with the most difficult path they probably had to walk through.
And find out the place they want to belong in the world… when the world doesn’t seem like a good place to be anymore.

I really liked th
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
3.5 'Growing up' Stars

Can their Love survive anything????

"...here we are facing another hardship."Yes, there's more devastating drama.....

Camryn needs to come to terms with EVERYTHING, including her greatest fear.

'The Edge of Always,' is about a deep, deep love.... Unbreakable, apart from one thing... And it's that which scares Camryn. Her worries are magnified because of everything that's happened to her in her troubled life.

"...it was fate that we met on that bus in Kansas..."

It was, dare I
Kelena
4.5 Andrew/Cam Witty Naughty Emotional Stars

description

“I feel free with you, I feel like I can do anything. Go anywhere. Be anything that I want.” _Camryan

description

‘I promise to love you forever in this life and wherever we go in the afterlife, because I know I can’t go on in any life unless you’re in it too.’

-------------------------------------
full Review to come!

THIS JUST ...... *GOOD BYE*
KAS
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I couldn't get enough of "The Edge Of Never" so had to read this one. Did I love it as much? No, it fell a bit short of my expectations, but "The Edge Of Never" was a very hard act to follow. Still this was a decent read, was about romance, my favorite genre, and kept me turning the pages ;)
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
We got a Cover, Blurb and Date. :D
November is TOO far! :'(

description
He's hotter in my head thought.

He was taking the long road. She was taking the road to nowhere. It just so happened that they led to the same place…

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to THE EDGE OF NEVER, Camryn and Andrew are
Asser
"You're the world to me," I whisper onto her lips. "I hope you never forget that."

"I'll never forget that... But if I ever do, for whatever reason, I hope you'll always find a way to remind me."

"Always..."

5-STAR WORTHY!!!

Beautiful love story. Simply amazing.

I don't think this book could have been written any better.

Andrew and Camryn's another spontaneous expedition... The Edge of Always exceeded my expectations. Once again, J.A. Redmerski made me fall in love with the characters that I fell in
Vina
Mar 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: normal
I liked this book for a few reasons. I despised it for even more .

I still love Andrew but this book really didn't do for me what the first one did. I felt like there were alot of ideas and stories that got started in this book but then just got dropped. These seemed to be there for no reason and that kind of thing really turns me off
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
**** 3 Fast Paced Stars ****

ARC provided by Grand Central Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I’m a bit confused on how to word this review since I am currently sitting on fence questioning whether to tilt to the left (liked) or tilt to the right (disliked). I was so excited to be chosen to read an ARC of this book since I fell in love with Camryn and Andrew in “The Edge of Never”.

I think what has me leaning to the right is that the book skips so fast from days to weeks t
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
4 out of 5 drama filled stars

Truth be told, I was a little apprehensive about reading "THE EDGE OF ALWAYS”. "THE EDGE OF NEVER" was such a profound, emotionally driven tale, I wasn’t sure if continuing Andrew and Camryn’s story would hold the same level of excellence. In the end, I am delighted to see the road these two have travelled.

The story flowed quite nicely, alternating from each of their POV’s, but was a bit slow paced.
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I looove the 1st book much more than this but still It was really nice to read a little more about Andrew & Camryn! :)

Jamie
Feb 14, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
YAY!!! MORE CAM AND ANDREW!!!!OH-MY-GAWWWWD!!! YAY!!
NOVEMBER 5, 2013 RELEASE DATE!
Cristina
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars
This book didn't impress me as much as the first one. Especially the first 146 pages which were really annoying. But again, the ending was so perfect... so peaceful. It totally changed my perspective on the book.
I was so sad when I read about Lily... but she came to life into another Lily. (This might sound crazy, but if you read the book, you'll understand).
Anyway, this series was so addictive. I can't believe I read both books in one day... But once I started to read about Andrew
Shannon The Show Stopper
I was really, really looking forward to this book. The Edge of Never was one of my favorites of 2013 and it will remain so. However, when I recommend it, I will recommend it as a standalone. I'm not going to get into what didn't work. At first I thought it was the weird feel the story took in the beginning but in the end it felt weird all together. I really feel like I should give it 2 stars but there were glimpses of the same characters I so fell in love with in the first book I decided to bump ...more
Mia
Aug 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I didn't enjoy it as much as TEON but I still love Andrew and Cam's story. I love their love of life and attitude towards being themselves and not conforming to others expectations. This book was very philosophical just like the first and makes you think and question so much about yourself. I was an absolute blubbering mess of happy tears for the last few chapters and that epilogue was
Sandra
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 EXTREMELY SWEET AND INSANELY SEXY HEARTS!

"You think we're lost?"

I tilt my head back a little and look up at the stars behind her and say, "In society, maybe. But together, no. I think we're right where we need to be."

REACTION AFTER READING THE BOOK

My heart
Is just full of happiness right now!

To date, The Edge of Never and now The Edge of Always easily became my favorite book of all time.

Before I start and share my passionate love for this book. I'll start with a short GIST

Just when things are
Seda
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

Kitap, esnaf lokantalarında, saat 2’den sonra içilen mercimek çorbası gibiydi; Bol sulandırılmış?!
Keşke hiç okumasaydım da Andrew ve Camryn, ilk kitaptaki gibi aklımda kalsalardı. Lily olayı dışında, giriş-gelişme-sonuç oluşturacak herhangi bir konu yoktu. Beklenti ya da merak olmadan, sadece ‘bitsin artık’ diyerek okuduğum için, okurken çok sıkıldım. 500 sayfalık kitap yerine, 50-100 sayfalık bir novella yazsa yeterdi bence.
Carmen de la Rosa
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Después de leer "Nadie como tú" que es uno de mis libros favoritos, estaba esperando con muchas ansias su secuela, obviamente no es tan buena como la primera parte, pero tiene la misma magia.

Todo el libro tuve los sentimientos a flor de piel, si algo contiene este libro es que no es predecible, cada capitulo sucede algo que te deja con ganas de más.

No le pongo 5 estrellas porque al final, los últimos 3 capítulos siento que todo sucede muy rápido, me hubiera gustado que la autora hubiera minimiz
Read-along: Sagas | The Edge of Always 19 30 Jan 21, 2017 06:01AM
Too rushed? 8 119 Feb 04, 2015 06:17AM
Crazy for Young A...: The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2), by J.A. Redmerski → Start Date: September 13, 2014 26 37 Oct 07, 2014 08:21PM
Who's the Cover guy? 7 379 Apr 26, 2014 10:51PM
i know it's a good book but i kinda forgot about it hahaa 3 108 Feb 15, 2014 10:44AM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Falling into Us (Falling, #2)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Scare Crow (Crow's Row, #2)
  • Redemption (Sempre, #2)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)
J.A. (Jessica) Redmerski is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, international bestseller, and award winner, who juggles several different genres. She began self-publishing in 2012, and later with the success of THE EDGE OF NEVER, signed on with Grand Central Publishing/Forever Romance. Her works have been translated into more than twenty languages.

Jessica is a

The Edge of Never (3 books)
  • The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)
  • The Edge of Destiny (The Edge of Never, #3)
“You’re the world to me,” I whisper onto
her lips. “I hope you never forget that.”
“I’ll never forget,” she whispers back.. “But if I ever do, for
whatever reason, I hope you’ll always find a way to remind me.”
...“Always.”
115 likes
“I guess sometimes the greatest memories are made in the most unlikely of places, further proof that spontaneity is more rewarding than a meticulously planned life.” 108 likes