Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
This topic is about Cress
Past Books of the Month > February's BotM-Cress

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katelyn Broad (katelynb) | 717 comments Mod
Discuss! :)

Chapter one: I haven't read Cinder in a while so I forgot about (view spoiler)

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Fredlund | 190 comments I can't wait to get started on this book! I should probably re-listen to Cinder and Scarlet first.... :-)

I probably should too but I'm not going to. It reminds you of stuff in the first few chapters so that's good. :)

Chapter 7: (view spoiler)

Page 319: (view spoiler)

I love how much Thorne is like Flynn Rider. :)

I need Winter NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I loved the book.

message 9: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Fredlund | 190 comments Page 335.
you would not believe how difficult it was for me to tear myself away from this book so that I can go to bed...

Amy wrote: "Page 335.
you would not believe how difficult it was for me to tear myself away from this book so that I can go to bed..."

I can believe it. I went through the same thing.

message 11: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Fredlund | 190 comments *turns page* - 'Acknowledgments' WHAT?!?!? THAT'S how it ends?!? *Hyperventilates* I. Need. Winter. NOW!

Sarah | 579 comments Mod
lol i still need to read it

message 13: by Katelyn (last edited Feb 25, 2014 10:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy wrote: "*turns page* - 'Acknowledgments' WHAT?!?!? THAT'S how it ends?!? *Hyperventilates* I. Need. Winter. NOW!"

Bahahaha I had the same reaction. Dang you are a tough critic though lol. I don't think I ever see you give a book 5 stars.

message 14: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Fredlund | 190 comments Hqha! I was actually considering going back and giving the whole series 5 stars... :) I have given a few.... I have to REALLY love it. everything about it. I'm still considering it. haha! :)

message 15: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Fredlund | 190 comments I considered it. :)

Haha you're like me when I first started goodreads. I gave out very few 5's but then I'd get comments like "why didn't you give that a 5? I want to read it but not if it isn't worth 5 stars." I was like screw it-if I love it I'm giving it 5 stars.

message 17: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Fredlund | 190 comments I wish they had half stars...it'd be way easier. you know how many of my books would be rated four and a half stars? my rating system..ish- 1 star- did not like it, 2- it was OK, 3- I liked it, 4- I loved it and 5- this book was amazing!!

Jennifer | 248 comments Amy wrote: "I wish they had half stars...it'd be way easier. you know how many of my books would be rated four and a half stars? my rating system..ish- 1 star- did not like it, 2- it was OK, 3- I liked it, 4- ..."

What is the difference between a 4 and a 5 for you? What puts it over the top?

message 19: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Fredlund | 190 comments It's hard to say. I'm not really sure... I'm just weird I guess. Haha! I don't know. I think I tend to save them for my all time favorite books..

Amy wrote: "I wish they had half stars...it'd be way easier. you know how many of my books would be rated four and a half stars? my rating system..ish- 1 star- did not like it, 2- it was OK, 3- I liked it, 4- ..."
Haha so it's different than the goodreads one. I go with what the site says as to not confuse. That means I will rate a book higher on amazon than goodreads because their ratings are different.
I round up with half-stars and then state that in my review.

Sarah | 579 comments Mod
for me the book has to be fun and interesting and have emotion in it that makes you feel like you're there or it emotionally satisfy s you in some way :)

message 22: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Fredlund | 190 comments I don't know what the rating system is for Goodreads..

It's basically the same as yours, honestly. Just switch 4 to really liked it and 5 to loved it. It's really not much of a difference, I was just giving you a hard time earlier haha.