Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Rainpelt and Cici lets make it thunder!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

ideas? btw, i dont go past kissing. not even skipping just my charries dont cross that line.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hm...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a setting idea. so like do it here. say two best friends (boy and girl) going to malaysia for college are put in this building which turns out to be haunted, and the pressure drives them together? heres the story behind the place (based off real place)

Ipoh - St. Michael's Institution - A group of Catholics missionaries arrived in 1912 and began to build a school next to the famous Kinta River. It did not take long for the missionary brothers who run the school to have enough funs to erect a huge school building with unique French structural design. When WW2 broke out, the school was used by Japanese secret police and as their headquarters. Lots of torturing been carry out. In this unique building, there were many tunnels which had been seal off and these tunnels are used by the Japanese to torture prisoners and storage of food. Most sightings occurs in the Chapel on the fourth floor of the building. A Brother dressed in black robe, holding praying beads in sitting position facing towards the door which accessing to the brothers quarter in the early am and without a head. Those who had witness it are asked to kept it a secret and not to scare others fearing no parents would register their children in the school. A real skull produce in the school biology lab was found in the school back field.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet, charries?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

u wanna be the guy or me?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

sure :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you make your character? I got to go practice for the talent show

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

human.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

probz not

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

{First name} Jack
{Last Name} Montégro
{Nickname} -

{Age} 17
{Date of birth} February 14th
{Place of birth} San Antonio
{Time of birth} (why does this matter?) 2:48 pm

{Gender} M
{Sexuality} Straight
{Crush} None
{Relationship status} Single

{Appearance}
[Real] (i only do real. sorry.)

[Hair color] Dirty blonde
[Hair style] Straight with a light wave in it, shaggy-ish short
[Eye color] grey-green
[Skin color] lightly tanned
[Markings]

{Dressing Style}
He's very country. He loves his jeans (varying shades and a combination of torn and not) and his plaids. Occasionally he'll wear a plain white tee (alone or under plaid). Some of his common clothes colors are:
dark green, brown, blue, dirty yellow, red, red, black, navy blue, white
He HATES suits. Last time he wore a suit was to his mom and step dad's wedding and even then he intentionally destroyed the jacket in cow pies the day before the wedding so he wouldn't have to wear it.
He literally has a collection of sneakers in the following brands:
nike
airwalk
adidas
reebok
vans
and colors:
neon green
red
blue
black
olive green and black checked (vans only)
orange
silver
Oh, and he loves his cowboy hats in these colors:
tan
black
brown
white
With various prints

{Personality}
Jack is nice and friendly as well as very outgoing. He has a slight old fashioned chivalry considering he has four older sisters and is always protective and respectful to women. He's very intellegant and strong, but tends to be laid back and only gets involved when asked.
He's a die heart country boy and loves to be out in the sun working on a farm doing anything. He has a connection with animals, in particular horses and cows. He loves to play guitar and sing country music. Despite his tastes, he's very talented.

{History}
I like to kinda keep this secret and spring it out at random moments to increase drama. I hope it okay.

{Family}
Mother, Caitlin Montégro:

Father, Samuel Montégro:

Five sisters, Mary-Anne (25) , Rose (22), Claire (20), Fawn and Fawn (18), Lou (16)-pictures respectively

the twins

2 brothers, Jesse (21), Micheal 15

3 brothers in law, Connor Jackson (26 married to Marry-Anne), Daemon Mason (25 married to Rose), Simon Andrew (20 married to Claire)

1 sister in law, Becky Lawerance (19 married to Jesse):

{Likes}
- country Music
- Singing
- Being outside
- farming
- family
- running
- friends

{Dislikes}
- posh people
- cities
- know it alls
- being stressed
- fear to be yourself

{Skills}
- Doesn't give up
- Fighting
- Pretty good at singing
- Fast

{weaknesses}
- writing
- fighting
- terrible driver because he's used to the open feilds where he drives his pickup
- acting tough

{Significant Object}
his cowboy hats

{Other}

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

do mind i left out the history or should i go back and add it?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

u mind starting?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe them arriving at their new house.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack smiled and gave her a reassuring hug. He knew about her father and said, "Don't worry. You safe now. Your free now." He had a slight southern accent as he followed her into the house bringing in their luggage. He winked at her you pick your room first.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He followex, "Luckily theres wo."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He picked one across the hall and aaid, "Then let's unpack. Last one done has to make dinner AND you can't burn it!" They always had little competitions between each other. He was alittle OCD so he knew his room would stay pretty clean.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He organized his things by color, brand, and style. He worked quickly sorting all his clothes in the most eye appealing way, reds on the the left and black on the right. Then he put up his pictures of all his family memebers which took up a lot of wall space followed by his posters of Tim McGraw, Braid Paisley, Carrie Underwood, the Band Perry, and a few other country singers.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He finished first and popped into her room, "You doing alright in there? Oh, Heaven! What are you doing? You realize I didn't pack a ironing board or a ladder right?" He gestured to the undergarment that had made its way to the chandelier.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"How the heck is this done? You have underwear on the ceiling and noway to get it down! We just got here and your rooms already a mess! Look, you cook, I'll clean or living with you will drive me crazy."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((going to bed))

He started organizing her things the same way he had done his, except for her undergarments which he just shoved out of si gh t in a drawer feeling awkward.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He followed her down, "All clean. The top drawer has you socks. Middle drawer your girl stuff and bottom your underwear. They aren't as neat as everything else."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He blushed, "Um, uh, i mean you extra essentials." Even with six sisters he'd never felt comfortable with talking about the 'monthlies.'

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatcha makin."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and sat at the table, "As you say. You excited about school? College. Man, never thought I'd get this far from the farm."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He ate, "This is great. But ya. I'm used to our small little town I only came into for school. Here even the air tastes different."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's gone now. Don't think about him but say whatever you want. He has no power."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never said it was, Nikki."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry," hee said knowing this was a rough topic.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He cleaned up but left her unfinished foos for her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(nxt day?)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He woke up the next day at 6:30 to the alarm on his phone. The song was "Truck Ya" by Tim McGraw. He grinned and still in his pajamas he knocked on Nikki's door, "Wake up sleeping head or I put on 'Two Black Cadillacs' by Carrie Underwood!" He grinned and went back to get dressed. He put on a blue plaid shirt and a pair of dark grey ripped blue jeans.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He came back down and blinked, "You never ate? I thought you'd come back down?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed and hugged her, "I shouldn't have mentioned it."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack sighed and held her arms length, "I still shouldn't have. Did you sleep at all?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Luckily today is only orientation. I'm making sure you sleep tonight alright? I didn't endure living with 8 other siblings to let my friend deprive herself of basic needs while we're in college." He smiled.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He hugged back, "Now breakfasts on me this morning. Hashbrowns and bacon with syrup!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled out a pan, some frozen hashbrowns and poured them in with some oil. "You want to start on the bacon?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He tossed the potatoes, together, "These'll be done quick."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He loaded them up on plates, "Unless your bacon takes to long."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He handed her a plate and sat down, eating.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He wolfed down on his favorite meal.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? They only thing better is if it was homemade and I had known the pig."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Move to my house. The only one who don't is Daemon and his some posh English guy. No clue why she married him."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack said, "Ready to go?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He opened the door for her like a true gentleman, "Ladies first."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He led her to his dirty ol' pickup truck and climbed in the drivers side.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think it's illegal here in the city."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed, "Now you know how I feel." He pulled out and drove to uni speeding a little.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He asked, "What's your major going to be?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your major?"

« previous 1 3 4