Can I help promote your book/blog? discussion

Terry Tyler
This topic is about Terry Tyler
Recommended Books > Recommended Books by Group Members

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Wester I suggest we all post books we have read & can personally recommend here.

I see Terry is a member, so I suggest you all check out her book, YOU WISH by Terry Tyler... it's a great read.

Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Wish-Terr...

My review...

"I downloaded this book months ago for free, and have only just got round to reading it since I collect a lot of free ebooks via Twitter!

When I started reading it I had no idea where it was going and (to be honest) did not think it was my kind of read at all... BUT... Was I wrong?!

As soon as the story unravelled I became completely engrossed and hooked, reading it at every chance (which during the summer holidays with the kids is hard going).

The premise of the story is that the main character, Ruth, owns a magic "wishing stone" that makes bad things happen... I will not say more because I do not want to give a spoiler!

As we find out more about Ruth, her past, and the people she has befriended I could visualise all the characters so clearly that I began to feel their pain, and at times even gasped out loud (in my head screaming... "No Way...").

I have never read a book like this... It talks about drugs, relationships, the ache of teenage years and disappointments. All discussed with so much ease that it made the issues normal (as they should be). I have never understood the need to smoke and do drugs, but this books helped me understand why some people choose to go down that road and how easily it can happen.

I highly recommend this book for those wishing to go down memory lane and relive 80's moments (I did love Dynasty!). Saying this, it is definitely a book for adults by the content and use of language.

I could easily see this book as a film... It is extremely clever and original! Can't believe I got it for free..."

All the best, Vanessa :)

message 2: by Terry (new)

Terry Tyler (terrytyler) | 1 comments Thanks so much, V! x

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Hall (kidliterature) | 25 comments Mod
Lovely Idea. I hope we can get more posters recommending books from fellow writers.I am looking forward to reading more of the full circle by Terry Tyler.

message 4: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) I've read several of Terry's books and highly recommend them all!

message 5: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Lee Jackson (ValerieLeeJ) | 3 comments Thank you!

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Terry Tyler (other topics)