The Haters Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate the abbreviation of everything

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason (Gireesh42) I think KFC no longer serves chicken in the original sense of the term, so that might be a legal issue.

But you're right! Bloody people who use chat abbreviations in real life. "lol"

punch you in the face, fools.

message 2: by Seizure Romero (new)

Seizure Romero King, I'm going to pretend you abbreviated "What the fuck?" in an ironic way.

message 3: by Xio (new)

Xio (XioJ) Last time I checked 'muff' meant pussy. Kind of renders the exchange a bit.

message 4: by Josh (new)

Josh I find it funny that many of your examples rhymed;
Sunny D, KFC, Mickey D's.
And yes xio, thats what I thought too. So when I read the first girls statement I chuckled a little.

message 5: by Shelly (new)

Shelly hey King have you seen the tom cruise scientology video? you'd love it!

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cookiejarprincess) I heard a teenage girl respond to her mom's question the other day, "IDK, Mom." I wanted to slap her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

geek question here appropo of almost nothing-what video program should I download to get videos to play all the way through?
I tried watching the scientology video and it stopped half way-this happens all the time so I never watch videos
I'm wireless-could it be my connection?

message 8: by Shelly (new)

Shelly Maureen- I'm no techy, but whenever my videos are poky to download it's my connection and i'm wireless too. i'm sure i'm getting this signal from my neighbor b/c when he's home things run much slower. so, maybe there are optimal times for you too?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

haha yes there are optimal times
i just thought there might be a better program besides whatever came with my office software

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.