The Haters Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate the chicken shit bastards who shoot up a school

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Seriously. WTF is wrong with these people?

message 2: by Rob (last edited Feb 15, 2008 11:09AM) (new)

Rob Guess their credits didn't transfer. I always hated that.

Seriously, WTF IS wrong with people today? Just yesterday, CNN had stories about the NIU shootings, a little kid who shot his sister, a father who shot his 4-year old son because he crapped his pants, and an eighth grader in CA who shot a classmate in the head (the classmate is braindead and awaits donees for his organs- he's 14).

Maybe I'm blinded by nostalgia, but I don't remember this kind of stuff happening when I was younger.

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony This is why I don't watch CNN.

message 4: by Rob (new)

Rob This qualifies as news:

Chelsea Thrash, a 25-year-old waitress who lives with her 3-year-old daughter in the apartment directly beneath Kazmierczak's, said he was always up late and there was frequently a lot of "trampling" noise coming through the hardwood floor. She went up and knocked on the door once recently at 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. to request quiet and he said through the closed door, "Oh, I'm sorry — I dropped my weight."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080215/a...

I hate that!

message 5: by Shelly (new)

Shelly i hate that school shooters become 24/7 news. it seems as though that's exactly what they want, some kind of perverted fame.

message 6: by Paul (new)

Paul Bryant Chelsea Thrash? Is she in, like, a band?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

While I'm not particularly fond of 'the chicken shit bastards' who shoot up a school, I find that my hatred for them kinda meshes with my white hot intense passionate hatred for the vast amount of hypocrisy and blowhard-arity that typically takes place in the wake of these tragedies.

Harris & Klebold shot up a school? Better make sure your kid's not a goth! Could easy access to automatic weapons have played a part in the tragedy? Whoa! Looks like it's time for another NRA pledge drive, those damn liberals are tryin' to take away my guns!

I understand that these acts of violence are complex and difficult for any rational person to understand, but frankly the tendencies of the media to frame these events in the most simplistic
of terms for national debate makes me want to vomit.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.