YA Addiction discussion

To be chosen - BOTM > BOTM December Poll

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B∞k (new)

B∞k Addicted | 22 comments Mod
Hey guys!
December is coming in few days and we haven't choose our books for the month!
*please choose 5 YA books*
you can choose in the list below and/or you can give ideas!

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1) by David Estes Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray Looking for Alaska by John Green Paper Towns by John Green Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy, #1) by Lauren Conrad The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Starters (Starters, #1) by Lissa Price

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) I would like to read Silver Linings Playbook. I've read most most of the rest of thme!

message 3: by Ames (new)

Ames | 2 comments I'd like to read Eleanor & Park, Will Grayson, Will Grayson or Silver Linings Playbook. I've also read most of the other ones (except The Moon Dwellers, The Diviners, L.A Candy, The Beginning of Everything, I Think I Love You, and Starters, but I have no interest in reading them, haha).

message 4: by Pattyskiss (new)

Pattyskiss  | 6 comments I haven't read Eleanor & Park and I actually have the book so that would be a good choice..:-D

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Eleanor & Park would be a great choice, its my favorite YA contemporary EVER

The Moon Dwellers is also an amazing dystopian, and a great first book in a series. The Diviners is an amazing thriller/suspense/historical/creepy book, really unique but really scary and fun! Looking For Alaska is one of John Green's best, a pretty deep contemporary. Graceling is one of the best fantasies I've ever read. And most of the others up there are pretty good, too. You really can't go wrong with any of those choices!

Just my 2 cents, but I'm keeping my vote the same :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Eleanor and Park would be good. Graceling is also absolutely amazing.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wait I need 5 choices oops.

Eleanor and Park
The Diviners
Graceling
Paper Towns
Looking For Alaska

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (ntress24) | 2 comments Beautiful Creature
The Diviners
Fangirl
The Maze Runner
Anna and the French Kiss

message 9: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) OH I kind of missed that too!

Silver Linings Playbook
The Moon Dwellers
Graceling
Paper Towns
The Diviners

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (ntress24) | 2 comments @book addiction when will we know which we're reading

message 11: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Negri Silver Linings Playbook
The Moon Dwellers
The Maze Runner
Graceling
Divergent trilogy: I just finished reading Divergent (and loved it!) and I am about to read Insurgent, so that's why I am throwing this in the mix.

I actually haven't read a lot of YA in the past so I'm super excited about this group!

Karen’s Library I'll go with Uglies
The Moon Dwellers
Starters
The Maze Runner
Eleanor and Park

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG,i would totally like to read: The Silver Linings Playbook, The Maze Runner, Divergent, Looking For Alaska,and The Book Thief :)

message 14: by B∞k (new)

B∞k Addicted | 22 comments Mod
Nicole wrote: "@book addiction when will we know which we're reading"

today :) so far, we've got Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell and The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick

message 15: by Literate _Leah (new)

Literate _Leah (literature_leah) | 8 comments Fangirl is that book I keep telling myself I'll read next but never do.

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Leah wrote: "Fangirl is that book I keep telling myself I'll read next but never do."

Me too!

message 17: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Fangirl was really good, I really enjoyed it--such a different take on a contemporary!

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate | 13 comments I vote fangirl

message 19: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) We've already picked our books for December, Kate. I think we are in the process of picking for January now!

message 20: by Kate (new)

Kate | 13 comments Ok sorry what is the book for December them

message 21: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) They are on the main page :)

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick