The One (The Selection, #3) The One discussion

Team Maxon or Aspen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 05:51PM) (new)

Let me just start with this...

Dear Kiera Cass,
I need to discuss a serious topic with you. R U KIDDDING ME??????? R U REALLY CONSIDERING MAKING AMERICA END UP WITH ASPEN? PUT THAT PEN DOWN, NOW! I DONT REALLY CARE, AMERICA HAS TO, I MEAN HAS TO, END UP WITH MAXON. OTHERWISE I AM GOING TO SLOWLY DISINTIGRATE TO ASHES AND DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH... Thank you.

MOVING ON...
Hello Internet. As you can probably see from my brief letter above, Im rooting for Amaxon(America+Maxon). Who are you rooting for? You better say Maxon, or ELSE! Anyone else find it hard to hate Kriss? I only hate her cause shes in the way of Maxon and America.. YOYR THOUGHTS?

I like pie...:) Sorry for my Rampage, IM JUST SO FREAKIN EXCITED

message 2: by Janessa (last edited Dec 01, 2013 02:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janessa Salazar Claire wrote: "Let me just start with this...

Dear Kiera Cass,
I need to discuss a serious topic with you. R U KIDDDING ME??????? R U REALLY CONSIDERING MAKING AMERICA END UP WITH ASPEN? PUT THAT PEN DOWN, NO..."

Where in the world did you hear that she was considering to put America with Aspen, I mean no offence but he gave her up soooooo easily and now they might get back together, come on this is outrageous. America has been through enough to know that Maxon cares very deeply for her and that she has the same feelings for him as well, "considering the ending to the second book." So why in the world would she go back to someone who pushed her into this whole situation in the first place. I would think that Kiera would start the series with this whole "I'm only here to get away from my life back home", to "In the end I found an unexpected love that could last." Aspen had his chance and Maxon has been standing in the sidelines waiting for her to be ready, it's his chance now let them be together please!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Kessler TEAM MAXON ALL THE WAY. I HAVE READ THE BOOKS SEVERAL TIMES AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER. Ahem, sorry, it's just that I liked MAXON since day 1. literally. When he let her outside I fell in love with him.

message 4: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Maxon! America really doesn't deserve either, that's just my personal opinion, but I think he's sweeter and cares about her in a deeper way that goes by her good looks. Kiera Cass is kind of going after the Hunger Games love triangle, and I'm Team Maxon, like I was Team Peeta.

Koely deleted user wrote: "Let me just start with this...

Dear Kiera Cass,
I need to discuss a serious topic with you. R U KIDDDING ME??????? R U REALLY CONSIDERING MAKING AMERICA END UP WITH ASPEN? PUT THAT PEN DOWN, NO..."

I would not choose either of them. Aspen is like "oh I will do this for you, do that for you"; to America. And Maxon is like "oh I do like you America, you are everything to me". But when Kriss comes into America and Maxon conversion, Maxon is like "Kriss, I am going to have dinner with you in your room to day and the next and the next". Like Maxon is making America heart-broken.
I wish that their is another guy that comes into the story.

gina Daisy wrote: "TEAM MAXON ALL THE WAY. I HAVE READ THE BOOKS SEVERAL TIMES AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER. Ahem, sorry, it's just that I liked MAXON since day 1. literally. When he let her ou..."

I did to! I thought that part was so adorable!!

Rebekah In the beginning I was Team Aspen all the way...but Elite destroyed that pretty quickly

message 8: by Yana (new)

Yana I wasn't an Aspen supporter from the moment he was introduced. However, the first page we meet Maxon, and I was wearing t-shirts with his face on it, chanting and waving flags.

message 9: by Hayley (last edited Mar 11, 2014 11:07AM) (new) - added it

Hayley Maxon obviously. if america ends of with aspen,i will shave all my hair and become a monk.

Michelle TEAM MAXON. There is no other option.

Celia Daisy wrote: "TEAM MAXON ALL THE WAY. I HAVE READ THE BOOKS SEVERAL TIMES AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER. Ahem, sorry, it's just that I liked MAXON since day 1. literally. When he let her ou..."

I have also read the books more than once and agree that Maxon and America HAVE to be together and we are trusting Kiera Cass with something so important but hopefully we will be happy with what she writes
still waiting ._.

message 12: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah is that a wedding dress I see. that god I would cry if America ended up with aspen. I don't like him I just don't.i wish he just the girl alone and let maxon marry her already. plus he thinks he is protecting her well no he is slowly killing her.

Celia Ya I never really liked him since the beginning of the series and he really pissed me off in the elite I hope America ends up with Maxon

message 14: by Wenday (new)

Wenday Rojas Well I think Aspen is a douche and is using America.

Celia Yea he really needs to leave America alone.
America needs to be with Maxon.
I can't wait any longer.
I need the book now.

message 16: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah right! he is theres no love shes just his play toy! I hate Aspen

Celia I've been counting down the days! There is only 39 more days from today!!!!! It comes out on my friend's birthday which I thought was sooo cool... Anyways I never really liked anything about Aspen whereas there is soooo much to like about Maxon... I liked Kriss a little when I first met her but I knew she wasn't someone I would hang out with which I was okay with but then in the elite she turned into such a bitch. I tried to keep a good opinion of her but she was just so annoying. I know this sounds really bitchy but she just kept getting in the way and I want her gone. America needs to be with Maxon. :)

message 18: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah I agree 100%

Celia Can't wait any longer. •_•

Celia I was thinking about reading the fallen series... Do you know if it's good? My friend said it was good but I want more than one opinion...

message 21: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah well its 3rd person. and to me I feel like a stalker reading in third person. id rather have 1st person put its not bad.

Celia i agree reading in 3rd person is uncomfortable but thx for that ill probably read it while waiting

message 23: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah that's good

Celia something to read while waiting :)

Night LOL so only 7 more days till d day

Celia Yup. Well, now 6. :)

Night Celia wrote: "Yup. Well, now 6. :)"

Five LOL

Celia What?!??? I've been lied to.

Jamie Stein The main reason why I think that Aspen and America should be together is because America keeps misreading Maxon. She accused him of being a playboy, she thought that he was reconsidering his feelings for her throughout the Elite, etc. She also told her father about the secret room and tried to read Gregory Illea's Diary on The Report. With Aspen, she seems to communicate alot better to with comments like "I looked into his eyes and conveyed everything I wanted to tell him...be safe". I still like Maxon better I just think America is a better fit for Aspen.

Night Celia wrote: "What?!??? I've been lied to."

It's out the 6th of may which is in 5 days time according to my calender.

Celia What I thought today was the 30th?

Night Jamie wrote: "The main reason why I think that Aspen and America should be together is because America keeps misreading Maxon. She accused him of being a playboy, she thought that he was reconsidering his feelin..."

Maxon is good for her. But she keeps screwing up! Then reacts and acts all high and mighty like she hasn't done anything wrong.I felt like throwing the boo at the wall when Aspen blatantly called Maxon an actor. I'm sick of America and her seesaw between both guys. Well only 5 more days.

Night I believe it's the first well it is here in europe.

Celia Lol me too she keeps messing things up and is crying every other page. She needs to suck it up and accept that she stewed up!

Celia OMG I've always wanted to go to Europe! You guys get it before us here in North America. You are soooooooo lucky.

Night Celia wrote: "Lol me too she keeps messing things up and is crying every other page. She needs to suck it up and accept that she stewed up!"

Thank you for agreeing with me. I hope Maxon is wounded protecting her. Maybe even gravely. I think it would be a real wake up call for her. And as for asspen fans the guy is an asshat.

message 37: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah Hahahahaha the are aren't they. :D

Night Aiah wrote: "Hahahahaha the are aren't they. :D"

Yep!

message 39: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah Why does 5 days feel like 5 YEARS

Jamie Stein I agree that he's an asshat for kissing America in the palace and therefore literally risking her life so he can get his groove on...

Jamie Stein And technically it's only five days 6 hours in the US. EST anyways, that's right I'm soo excited I'm getting technical.

message 42: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah HAHAHA

Night Aiah wrote: "HAHAHA"

You can. I still have 5 days and 5 hours left!

message 44: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah Some people can read it before hand, if they preordered,and I cant help not envy them.

Night really? that's hardly fair!

Celia Lol I got the book today cause my mom pre- ordered for my birthday and I just found out...

Celia Now I feel like a bitch for saying that.

message 48: by Aiah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiah happy birthday

Celia :) thx!

Night Celia wrote: ":) thx!"

Happy birthday! don't spoil the ending!

« previous 1