The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

You know you are a PJ/HoO fan when....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Gayathri When you try to hold your breath underwater for about 4 minutes.
When you open your pen and hope it will become an awesome sword!

Elna There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.

message 3: by Makenna (last edited Nov 27, 2013 02:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Makenna You go to the Hollywood sign and hope to go to the Underworld.
You put on a baseball cap and hope to be invisible.

Pen-pen When you are paranoid and you think your MATH teacher is not human and maybe furies or some other kind of monster

Neha When you start loving Environment even more thinking 'I got Pan's spirit too!!'
(lets talk about one thing at a time...there will be lots of comments that way :P)

Esther Bae When you go to school and ask your best friend if he/she is a satyr

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

When you wear a empty tool belt reach in there and hope to pull out a giant hammer.

Neha (lol)

When you're a girl and start putting feathers in your braided hair!

Pen-pen when you start summoning fire on your hand

message 10: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (AWESOME)
When you have dreams of PJO and HoO

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When you go to Venice and you try to stay away from every dog you see!

Michaela When you swim to the bottom of your swimming pool and pretend you are in posiedons palace.

Pen-pen Neha (Athena) (Bast) wrote: "(AWESOME)
When you have dreams of PJO and HoO"

Like the one I have every night while reading HoH

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When you see a spider and you think Arachne wants to hurt you because you're a child of Athena!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When it's 18 of August and you throw a present in the sea saying:"give that to Percy, Poseidon"!

message 16: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha When after reading HoO you admit that Canadians are cool :D

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When you try to protect every piece of firewood thinking it's Frank's!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When you wear every Yankees cap believing you'll turn invisible!

Gayathri Saira wrote: "When you relate every moment in life to PJ and HoH. And compare people to the characters..."

I do it and love it!!! :)

message 20: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Saira wrote: "When you relate every moment in life to PJ and HoH. And compare people to the characters..."

Totally!

message 21: by Sia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sia when u look at yourself in a beautiful dress and u think Aphrodite blessed u
believe me it happened wid me
:)

message 22: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Aww thats sweet :D.

Okay...when you aren't ashamed anymore that you love mechanics <3!

message 23: by Pen-pen (last edited Dec 16, 2013 04:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pen-pen when you are asking yourself why there is no satyr in your school to pick you up when you were twelve?

Little "Dani" Blue When you are paranoid that every person in your school might be a monster
When you turn 13 and you keep looking up to see if you got claimed

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When you go to Empire State Building and you try to make the guards to show you the 600th floor!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) Pen-pen (Hestia) wrote: "when you are asking yourself why there is no satyr in your school to pick you up when you were twelve,"

Why there's a comma at the end of this sentence?

message 27: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha When the elevator guard of Empire State Building catches you watching him skeptically and he says 'NO 600TH FLOOR HERE' before you even ask

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When the only reason you're not trying to find the labyrinth and travel via it is because it was destroyed!

message 29: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (gosh you're good)
When...you try to find two roman sentries standing at a door in the Caldecott Tunnel

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) (thanks, you too!)
When you've check your basement for a Nymphaeum full of evil nymphs!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When you open every jar you have to see if there's anyone trapped inside!

Pen-pen Babafaba(Hypnos)((Awesome Bob))(((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))) wrote: "Pen-pen (Hestia) wrote: "when you are asking yourself why there is no satyr in your school to pick you up when you were twelve,"

Why there's a comma at the end of this sentence?"

sorry, typo error there.

Pen-pen when you are afraid of using your mobile phone because you think the monsters will track you.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America WHEN YOU ARE A DEMIGOD! OR buy a CAMP JUPITER OR CHF T-SHIRT!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) Pen-pen (Hestia) wrote: "Babafaba(Hypnos)((Awesome Bob))(((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))) wrote: "Pen-pen (Hestia) wrote: "when you are asking yourself why there is no satyr in your school to pick you up when y..."

Never mind!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) Pen-pen (Hestia) wrote: "when you are afraid of using your mobile phone because you think the monsters will track you."

That was good!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When you think you'll never lose your pen cause it'll always reappear in your pocket!

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Babafaba(Hypnos)((Awesome Bob))(((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))) wrote: "When you think you'll never lose your pen cause it'll always reappear in your pocket!"
That is so true! Im gonna carry around a pen now!

Nicoleofan {mellie} When you google EVERY character EVERY day, and when you look into a lake, you expect to see either water nymphs or Percy and Annabeth making out in an air bubble :)

Little "Dani" Blue When you ask yourself: Will I go to Camp Half- Blood or Camp Jupiter?

Nicoleofan {mellie} When you make a Camp Halfblood tee shirt :)

Sydney When you walk around trying to see through the mist.

Nicoleofan {mellie} Yeah! Plus, I do the same thing that some other person put, I keep looking up to see if I've been claimed!

Little "Dani" Blue When you get a job as a pizza dilivery guy and get lost on purpous to see if you will end up at CHB

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) When you think every tall guy is a cyclops and you're disappointed because you think you haven't yet learned to look through the mist!

message 47: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Little "Dani" Blue wrote: "When you get a job as a pizza dilivery guy and get lost on purpous to see if you will end up at CHB"

haha so funny!

Nicoleofan {mellie} When you think every blond teenager is Jason :)

Little "Dani" Blue When you throw gold coins into a rainbow and pray to Iris saying "SHOW ME TYSON SLEEPING"

Nicoleofan {mellie} That's creepy. . .

« previous 1 3 4 5 6