Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Admin Posts > In search of... mods to take over the group

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela, Moderatrix (new)

Pamela (foxglovewitch) | 614 comments Mod
I've finally come to realize that I just don't have enough time to devote to PNR/UF anymore. There's just too much other junk going on for me, and it's not fair for the group to have a mod that can't spend enough time on the group.

So I'm looking for a member or group of members to take over as the main moderator(s) of the group. Basically, this would be a complete handover; you can do whatever you'd like to revitalize the group and maintain it.

If you're interested (or if you're already a mod and would like to step up to be the main mod), please send me a message.

Thanks!

message 2: by Pamela, Moderatrix (new)

Pamela (foxglovewitch) | 614 comments Mod
Bumping this. I really need some members to step up and take over the group. With the holidays and travel coming up for me, I will have absolutely no time for group stuff, so if you want to become a mod and help run the group, please send me a message ASAP.

message 3: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha | 1 comments Hi, I can help out if you still need it, just need to know what all I would need to do.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I can help as well.

message 5: by MadameZelda (last edited Dec 01, 2013 11:59PM) (new)

MadameZelda I'm all for helping and I'm willing to volunteer. My big problem is my resume. I know nothing about moderating a Goodreads site. I can't post photos. I have zero understanding of what in the world is the purpose of a "shelf." A masthead? LOL, took a year to figure out what the heck word means.

I'm saying, "Pick me to assist at your own risk." But, hey, I am a clean slate!

message 6: by Susannah (new)

Susannah Scott (susannahscott) | 3 comments Hoping you got your new mods in place! I'm new to the group and to goodreads, but have extensive FB mod experience. Trainable if you still need help :) Susannah

PrinzessBookDragon Pamela wrote: "Bumping this. I really need some members to step up and take over the group. With the holidays and travel coming up for me, I will have absolutely no time for group stuff, so if you want to becom..."

i would be happy to help! :)

message 8: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 293 comments I'd be happy to help. Do you still need some moderators?

message 9: by Mimi (new)

Mimi | 10 comments Count me In

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Count me in as well

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.