Invisible Hands discussion

Characters > Afteredits

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Nov 24, 2013 09:35PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Like aftershave, but for character profiles.

This topic is for critique-type comments on characters in the Characters topic. Examples include grammar or formatting fixes that have been missed in critiquing.

State once a problem has been fixed, if it concerns one of your characters, and the comment will be removed. As this topic will be regularly updated, check it if you see it has more than one comment and you have a character in the Characters topic.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Emma, in Sif's profile Actual Age should just be: Between 1500 and 1700 (so no commas and remove extra words). In Anubis's just remove the commas.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Sarah: Yuèliàng Chang'e

The goddess is named Chang'e, so would you list that name rather than Goddess of the Moon for the section Goddess?

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "Sarah: Yuèliàng Chang'e

The goddess is named Chang'e, so would you list that name rather than Goddess of the Moon for the section Goddess?"

Done.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Also, Vanth is Vanth, rather than Keeper of Fate. (Though you may want to mention that little detail in Other, your choice.)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Okay and for Lugh? Should I just make him Lugh?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments If that's the name the mortals know him by, yes.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Ah, I get it now. Gotcha. Sorry for the mistakes.

message 10: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Emma, Aphrodite's age should have the lesser number listed first.