Yet Another Hunger Games Group discussion

In the Capitol > Before the Parade

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments This is where all your tributes can just mingle around and interact with each other as much (or as little) as they want! Remember that everybody is theoretically in costume, so first impressions may be inaccurate! ;)

message 2: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Fern stood next to the chariot for District Eleven silently, brushing through a horse's mane with her fingers. She still hadn't said a single thing since she was Reaped.

message 3: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lence stood in the other side of the room, fingering the different pearls woven into her hair. Her costume made her look like a mermaid, and she hated it. Lence had no reason to, as it was actually quite comfortable, but she was just irrational like that.

message 4: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Dakota gave the rock on signal to the audience and winked at one of the girls that blew him a kiss. The outfit he was wearing was totally awesome, but Dakota could have totally made it better himself. He looked around at all of the other tribute's smiling, overjoyed faces and walked over to a girl that looked particularly cheerful who was wearing a mermaid costume.

message 5: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Cheerful... Lovely. ;) ))

Lence didn't notice him, as she was pulling at one of the many many many sparkles glued to her arm.

message 6: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments (( ;) ))

Dakota walked up to her, but she didn't look up. He ran his hand through his hair and looked around at the other tributes. Okay... He ducked down so that he was eye level to the girl, but she still didn't look. "Boo." he said and poked her shoulder.

message 7: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lence looked at him, a bit unimpressed by his entrance. "No, you're supposed to say something more dramatic!" she explained. It didn't occur to her that she didn't even know this boy at all. "See, watch."
Lence walked over to the chariot for D11, where a small girl was standing. "OH MY GOSH! THE BUILDING IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE! RUN!"
Lence walked back over to the boy. "See?"

message 8: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments "Oh, I see, something like that!" Dakota said, completely serious, absorbing it all in with awe. This girl was awesome already. "How's this?" he asked and walked up to a stiff looking district two guy, "I PUT EXPLOSIVES IN YOUR BEDROOM BECAUSE THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING AND - LOOK!!! IT'S AN ALIEN!" Dakota said, pointing to a lady from the capital with a particularly atrocious dress on. "Oh hey, by the way, want to be allies?" he asked the guy hopefully when he snapped back in it.

It was the first time Devon could say he was caught completely off guard. He could take a surprise fight, but this... This was just... Weird. He shook his head and punched the guy in the nose.

message 9: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lence felt a bit sick that she wanted to laugh at this. She covered her mouth with a glittery hand and took a couples steps away from the commotion she'd caused.

message 10: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments ((Gtg :( ))

Dakota's nose gushed blood. The guy had a good punch, he'd give him that. "AWESOME!" he said, "OH DUDE, we totally have to be allies now! I cannot believe you punched me in the face! Whoa! That was so cool!" he exclaimed and went to high five the guy. How was he to know the guy wouldn't high five back, and he would end up smacking the district two boy in the face. "Oops, sorry about that! I'll just, um, go now!" Dakota flashed him a smile and ran off to the girl, praying the guy wouldn't come after him and kill him before the games... Who knows, Dakota had sure made an interesting impression on him, maybe he's want to ally with him!

message 11: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Aw! Bye!))

Lence hid behind a horse, laughing her head off at all this, a few pearls clattering to the floor as her head shook.

message 12: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Av wrote: "So Lence is the girl, eh?"

((Yes, she is. Please speak in the double parentheses when you are talking outside of the role-play! Thank you! ;) ))

message 13: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((What are you implying, Sora?))

message 14: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments (( :) ))

message 15: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Sure.))

message 16: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Lovely.))

Lence realized that several other tributes were watching this all play out. She was surprised that she really didn't care in the slightest.

message 17: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((6'2????? Whoa! 0.0 ))

message 18: by Za-za (last edited Nov 26, 2013 11:51AM) (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Dakota looked around, but he didn't see the tiny girl anywhere. He went back over to the scary looking district two guy and lightly punched him on the shoulder in a 'male greeting.' The guy didn't exactly seem like the hugging type. "Hey man," Dakota started, "Have you seen a little girl that looks like a mermaid anywhere?" he asked, putting his elbow on the guy's shoulder.

What. The. Heck.
Devon glared at the guy, "You'll be the first I hunt down." he said, for a lack of anything else, and broke Dakota's nose the other way. This guy was either extremely gutsy or just a psycho. Devon somehow guessed that it was the latter.

message 19: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments (( ;D ))

message 20: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lence eavesdropped on their conversation from her "hiding spot" only about two feet away, winking at another girl listening in.

message 21: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments "So, it was nice talking to you and all man." Dakota said, wiping his bloody nose. "Thanks for breaking my nose! Wow. I feel all tough and manly now!" Dakota extended his bloody hand, "Allies?" This guy was so cool. He would be an awesome ally. Dakota was sent away with a busted lip.

message 22: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((XD!))

Lence couldn't get over the stupidity of this guy. It was just too funny.

message 23: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Wow. That was depressing. Dakota would have to work on that alliance later. He scanned the crowd untill he saw a girl behind a horse. His face broke out in a grin.

message 24: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments "...Crap."

Lence slid behind a different horse, hoping for a more favorable hiding spot, though she had little hope.

message 25: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Sorarin wrote: "(( I feel so lonely now that Lence and Dakota are back together XD ))"

((XD!!! I believe it!))

message 26: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Dakota bounded over to the girl with a smile that stretched across his whole face. He stopped right next to the horse and screamed at the top of his lungs, "HEY GIRL WHOSE NAME I DO NOT KNOW! WE SHOULD BE ALLIES AND BEST FRIENDS! OH. BY THE WAY... BOOM!" Dakota said, remembering what she taught him about greeting other tributes... Maybe that was customary in D4... At the loud noise, the horse's ear went back and he kicked out at Dakota... Barely missing him. The horse bolted away, knocking over a lot of capitol people. All eyes were on Dakota and the girl.

message 27: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Sorarin wrote: "(( I feel so lonely now that Lence and Dakota are back together XD ))"

((Awww... I'm sure you can join in ... Dakota, well most of my characters, just take some... Getting used to.... Especially Dakota. XD Lence is just flat out awesome. ))

message 28: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lence jumped into the shadows, making sure to point at Dakota several times to get her message across beforehand.

message 29: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Dakota waved at all of the people and then turned back to the girl. "So, Lovely, what's your name?" he asked, oblivious to the many other tribute's death glares.

message 30: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lence's response was short, sweet, and to the point:
"Not 'Lovely'."

message 31: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments "Notlovely... What an interesting name! I've never heard it before!" These district 4 people were quite odd.

message 32: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Sorry. Something came up.))

"Yeah... Just call me... Not..." Lence shrugged, "And what is your name?"

message 33: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Brb in 10-15 mins))

message 34: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments ((Don't worry about it.))

"I go by Dakota, Not!" he exclaimed, and started hopping up and down. Curse his ADHD.

message 35: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Oh gosh, this "Not" thing was going to amuse her for quite a while!
"It is interesting to meet you, Dakota."

message 36: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Brb... again... 10mins...))

message 37: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Yeah, 10mins, 16hours... Tomato tomahto. ;) And lucky Lillibet!!! ))

message 38: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments ((Want to rp, then, Sorarin?))

"Interesting is my middle name." he winked, "Actually it's not, Not, but what I just said is a thing called joking. I'm not sure if they have that in District 4…" he said seriously.

message 39: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments ((I meant within district 8, but if you just want to rp here, that's fine. :) ))

message 40: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lence rolled her eyes. "District Four is not as foreign a place as you would expect. We have jokes, as well."
She actually giggled a little; he still hadn't caught on that she was joking about her name.

message 41: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Dakota laughed along even though he didn't know why they were laughing in the first place. "Knock knock!"
It was time to test this so called joking of district four. If she didn't laugh at this, then he didn't know what she would laugh at.

message 42: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments "Who on Earth is there?" Lence asked.

message 43: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments "Lettuce!" Dakota said and already started laughing. Just wait for the punch line!

message 44: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (last edited Nov 29, 2013 04:53PM) (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Lettuce in; it's cold outside?))

"Lettuce who?" Lence asked a little wearily. She'd already heard this joke.

((And sorry I'm being sooooooooooooooo slow. I was painting a picture for my niece.))

message 45: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments ((Please. A bit of faith, CJ. ))

"Lettuce sit and talk!" Dakota started crying from laughing so hard.

((I'm sorry too. I didn't see your post. Oh, and do you paint? I am so jealous!!! At school, we had to take this mandatory art class, and we had to draw and paint this thing. EVERYBODY got approved. I had to redo mine three times before I was told that it was a 'good try.' I still haven't lived it down. ))

message 46: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((XD! I've heard yours, too.))

Lence raised an eyebrow. She'd heard way too many lame knock-knock jokes for her own good, and she honestly didn't find them very funny.

((And, yes, I do. I do know the feeling, though. The mile run used to kill me every time; I don't think I EVER placed higher than last. ;) ))

message 47: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Daota finally calmed down. What he saw just about killed him. "Not?!" The world was over - she hadn't laughed at the lettuce joke. "Oh, oh no!! NOT! Orange you glad I'm here?" he said desperately.

((Hey, power to you for trying. :) ))

message 48: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments "Not really, as a matter of fact."

message 49: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments "But it's just been so grape to meet you!!!" Dakota was getting desperate.

((Gtg :( Bye! Don't cha love my grape puns? :P))

message 50: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Bye! And, yes, I actually adore fruity puns. And also foody puns. ;) ))

"Charmed," Lence grinned.

« previous 1 3