Book Buying Addicts Anonymous discussion

Good Buys > Aphrohead.com? Have you ever heard of this online book store?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vale (BooksAndTea58) (booksandtea58) | 8 comments I just discovered this website http://www.aphrohead.com/ and I was shocked on how cheap the books are.. I wanted to buy a book so I put it in my cart, checked out and wrote mailing address and such, then I was about to pay and I noticed there were NO payment options nor a "pay" button.. How could that happen? Have you ever bought anything from them? If yes,How did you do that? Are the books in good conditions? Vale :)

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) They are down for maintenance now. They were probably having issues. Says should be back by 11/28. Dying to check it out now.

We had this awesome online bookstore in Florida that I never got to order from but my friend did. Before I could they shut down :( Had all books 1.99 and thousands of them with flat rate shipping. Le sigh.

Vale (BooksAndTea58) (booksandtea58) | 8 comments Thank you so much @Erin (Paperback Stash) i Just discovered that they are closed for manteinance, but they Also are on amazon during these days.. The prices of the books are cheap there aswell :) i am looking forward to when they open again their website!
And ohh that's so sad, 1.99 was awesome :(