The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) The Last Olympian discussion

Hey Guys, I just have a question

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethany (new) - added it

Bethany When I finish the first series by Rick Riordan, What series do I go to next? Heros of Olympus or Kane Chronicles?

message 2: by Bethany (new) - added it

Bethany Zoe wrote: "Well, HoO is the followup to PJ, so if you want to continue that, that's the one. KC is completely different, Egyptian mythology. Personally, I'd go for the HoO"

ok thanks!

Darkfang I finished the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series, and The Heroes of Olympus series. :)

Natalia Padilla i think the hero's of Olympias series. but hey, thats my opinion and what i did.

Julia It really doesn't matter. They're not connected. The only overlap are some teasers in the last Kane Chronicles book that you won't pick up on unless you read The Lost Hero (but I had read the Lost Hero, and I still didn't pick up on them). And you should read the Kane Chronicles before reading Son of Sobek (a crossover involving Percy Jackson and Carter Kane).

I'd actually suggest Kane Chronicles first because the whole series is already available. The final Heroes of Olympus book comes out some time next year. So if you pace it right you can avoid the torturous waiting the rest of us are going through waiting for Blood of Olympus.

Makenna I've read them all already. (except for the last Heroes of Olympus.) But I'd personally read the Kane Chronicles, since the Heroes of Olympus isn't done yet.

Cherie Julia wrote: "It really doesn't matter. They're not connected. The only overlap are some teasers in the last Kane Chronicles book that you won't pick up on unless you read The Lost Hero (but I had read the Los..."

PJO and the HoO series are connected....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

well
i finished the first series and im going to read the 2nd series but i did not get the first book yet so yeah read the 2nd series next.

:)

Julia Cherie wrote: "PJO and the HoO series are connected...."

Yeah, I meant that HoO and KC are not connected.