One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Niran and Elizabeth 3!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hey :) So do you have preference for which one you want?

message 2: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Id actually like to be the pirate in this :)

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright. So mermaid it is for me. Can you make your character first? I'm good with just name age appearance really. And is it my turn or yours on our Others?

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Name: William Davies
Appearance: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/jamie-cam...
Other: Has a burnt P scar on his shoulder.

message 5: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 24, 2013 06:52PM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Syrena
Appearance: description<br />

((Got any ideas for a good name? I'm drawing a blank....))

message 6: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Hmm, Syrena?

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright :) on app sp can't edit now

message 8: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Can you start?

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) What's more of your idea? All I know is that you're thinking mermaid/pirate.

message 10: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Hmm, okay. So the pirate is going on an adventure with his crew to find a treasure, but he hasn't got a map yet. All he has heard of this treasure is from other people and that it is worth everything. But the key to this treasure is the mermaid, she's seen the treasure and she knows how to find it. She's never told anyone.

But I don't know how they can meet, do you have any ideas how?

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hmmmm....well are these the kind of mermaids that can grow legs and walk on land? Maybe he's not the captain at first just part of the crew (He becomes captain later on) and they capture the mermaid to try and tell them where the treasure is? Idk....

message 12: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments She can be whatever mermaid you want her to be :)
Yeah, maybe he can be like second in command?

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yeah and then later on he takes over. But this is going to be fun! How should we start?

message 14: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments We could start by having the mermaid on board? Or we could start with the crew at a well known pirate bar and then the mermaid is new to walking on land so she's wondering around?

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yeah, it could be her first time on land and the crew capture her then knowing they need a mermaid to help them find the treasure.

message 16: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments But how will they know she's a mermaid if she is walking on legs?

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Ummm....they suspect it maybe from the way she acts? Maybe the captain gets a few of the crew to follow her and they see her jump back into the ocean and grow a tail and capture her then?

message 18: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Yes! Okay! Can you start?

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Can you please? And I gtg soon to work, (20 min) Will be on during breaks and will try to reply (depending on ho many notifications I have

message 20: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Sure thing :)

William wasn't one for relaxing with harlets and lavishing in bars, instead he liked sailing the seas. More than liked, he loved it.
He sat at the bar, called the Pirates Key, and drank the rum away. The crew and him had things to celebrate, they were soon to find the treasure of all treasures.
William looked around to his captain, and friend, and said," Captain, is it good for you to be drinking so much rum before sail?". William grinned wittingly and cunningly.
The captain, Jacobson, looked to William and raored," Good? No. Great? Well yes indeed. Besides, I always know to count on my second hand".
They drank, laughed and forgot about everything else.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Syrena was walking around the town, it was her first time out of the ocean and she had to say. The human world seemed big and confusing. And it was a lot more crowded than she was used to. But she'd finally gotten to come up, leaping at the chance to see something new. She was still a bit wobbly, getting used to the legs and all but she was going to see as much as she could before going back into the ocean.

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments "We need a mermaid", Jacobson whispered, half drunk and half serious. The mention of a mermaid made Williams body tense, they were known to be the most vicious of women. Luring you in with their beauty and songs, then killing and destroying anything in their way.
William had heard many stories, and many rumours of then.
"Where are we going to find a mermaid, Captain?", William asked, looking at the captain before gulping down another glass of rum.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She walked through the streets, still trying to get used to the noise. While she'd seen a few humans before in her life she'd never really interacted with them. Syrena knew she might get into a bit of trouble for coming up here but wasn't going to worry about that now. she wouldn't be gone long. No one would even notice her missing. She just wanted to see what it was like up here.

message 24: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments As William tipped his head back with another drink, the Captain nudged him and nodded toward the double doors that were wide open.
There was a girl.
"Look how cluelessly beautiful she is", the captain grinned. William could not help but to laugh, all the captain thought about was the ocean, women and drinking.
William looked at the girl, she looked fascinated with everything around her.
Had she never seen the world with her own eyes?

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((being attacked by my cat, so replies might be a bit slow/ have typos))

She paused for a second on the streets right outside the doors, smelling something good coming from the doorway. After heasitating a second she walked in, frowning a bit when she saw that there weren't many women there. Maybe she should leave...

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments (( Oh no :P. it's fine!))

William saw the girl come in, and so did the captain. The captain whistled at the girl and gestured for her to come closer," Pretty girl, come here. What is it you are doing here?".
William looked from the captain to the girl, waiting for her to reply or show something.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((she's stopped for now *looks at cat suspiciously*))

Syrena looked up when she heard the whistle, not going any closer but just shrugging at his question. "I thought I smelled something but..." She shrugged again, a bit uncomfortable now, just wanting to leave.

message 28: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments (( why was she even scratching you? :P ))

William looked to his captain and said quietly," Enough, captain". The captain looked at him and drank as he did, showing he was not backing down. The captain looked at the girl again, eyeing her and asking," What is your name, girl?".

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Scratching and biting. and I have no idea....she just came up to me and started trying to bite me while I was typing then was trying to grab my hand with her claws and bit me again....))

"Syrena." She said, swallowing a bit, moving a tiny bit closer as she was trying to get out of the way of a few others coming into the building. She bit her lip, not saying anything else.

message 30: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments ((Oh damn, maybe she just wanted your attention))

William looked to the captain slyly, he knew he was pushing his luck, but the captain couldn't care less. William looked at the girl," Do you wants drink?", he asked. It was unusual, there were women in here smoking and drinking and swearing.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Maybe....she woke me up this morning..... )))

She shook her head, turning to leave again. There was definitly something about this place she didn't like.

message 32: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments ((Happy thanksgiving by the way!))

William looked at his captain and then shook his head, he got up from his seat and went to the girl. He looked at her and said," I am truly sorry for my captains behaviour, he can become very blunt after a few drinks of rum".

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Happy thanksgiving to you too!))

She just nodded, glancing in the other man's direction again. "It's alright...I probably shouldn't have come here anyway...Se bit her lip, giving him a bit of a nod before turning to hurry out of the tavern.

message 34: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments William smiled and watched her walk but suddenly he saw his crew members and captain coming after her. They threw a net over her and made sure that there was a circle of men around her.
"She's a mermaid", the captain said.
"Are you insane! She's just a wo-"
"She is no women! See how clueless she was about everything, take her up on the ship boys!", he shouted.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Syrena started struggling under the net, her heart pounding. she shouldn't have come up here...should have known that it would be a mistake. When she heard the one call her a mermaid her eyes widened as she glanced at him, shaking a bit. How had he known what she was. "Please....Let me go!" She said, struggling more.

message 36: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments William watched as the men carried the women in the net, not the women anymore, but a mermaid. His captain had suddenly seemed more aware than anything, more sober.
"How did you know?", William asked.
"Her eyes", the captain replied as he watched the men carry her," She was scared, if she was a women of this area, she wouldn't have been". He drank a sip of his rum and then threw it in the floor, breaking the glass and walking ahead.
William had no other idea but to follow them through the roads, on the docks and back onto the ship.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Syrena stayed silent, and after a few minutes she had stopped struggling. That changed however when she saw the sea come into sight. She started struggling again. If she could get away, just get in the water she'd be gone in no time...they'd never be able to catch her.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Niran? Here and the others please?))

message 39: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments William could see the mermaid eyeing the ocean as the crew took her onto the ship.
"Tie her", William stated to the crew, looking at them and then at the mermaid.
"Tie her? Why so? She is simply a mermaid", The captain laughed, slapping the barrier of his lavished ship. William just looked at the captain, telling him to trust him, he knew what he was talking about.
"Tie her", the captain ordered finally, the men did as told.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She fought again when the started tying her up. "Let go of me!" She shouted, struggling but there were just too many of them. "I didn't do anything! What do you want with me?!" Her heart was pounding. She had to get to the ocean....she just had to....

message 41: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments The captain had rolled his eyes at the mermaid, he leaned on the ships barrier and sighed," Do we really need to explain?".
William sighed and said to the mermaid," You are of importance to us, and for that I am truly sorry". He felt guilty, but he still wanted that treasure.

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She glared at the captain first then turned her glare on him, not saying anything. She'd been stupid to come on land. All the stories she'd ever heard about humans were true....why hadn't she listened for once!?

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments They had already sailed a while, out in the ocean and the sun was beautifully setting.
The captain was in his cabin and William was controlling the ship, steering it. He kept looking at the mermaid, feeling even more guilty each time. He looked to a crew member and asked if they could steer, he walked down to the mermaid and went down on his knees so that he was level with her.
"Eat something", he said softly.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She looked away from him, her eyes cold. "I'm not hungry...." She muttered, her gaze focused on the deck of the ship. She wanted to go home. Being this close to the water, but unable to do anything to get back....she never should have come on land. It had been a mistake. The humans said that they needed her? For what? would she survive this...

message 45: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments William observed her, he sighed and nodded towards one of the crew members who eventually brought food. William placed the plate in front of her and then said," Really?".
He looked at her and raised his eyebrows, he knew that she may be at least slightly hungry.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "I'm not hungry." She repeated, but then her stomach rumbled, contradicting her. Alright fine. She was hungry. But she didn't trust the human. Who knew what they were planning to do to her...

message 47: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments William raised his eyebrows at her.
"We don't intend to hurt you, we just intend to use you", he said softly. Then he looked around, he wondered to himself; why hadnt they just told her of what they wanted to do? Why had they tied her up?
He looked at her and said," Untie her".

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She looked up again at that, a look of surprise flashing across her face. She glanced quickly again towards the side of the boat, to the ocean. When they untied her if she could get away.... "What do you want from me anyway?"

message 49: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments William grabbed her wrist and pulled her close, he looked down at her, in the eyes and said," I want you to find me the treasure of Eden. They say that a mermaid is the key to finding that treasure, any mermaid".

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Her eyes widened a bit at the mention of the treasure. "Are you crazy? Don't you know that that treasure is cursed?" She shook her head. She knew the basics of where it was, every mermaid did but.....

« previous 1 3 4