Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Eternal Ever After (Ever After, #1)
This topic is about Eternal Ever After
Book Cover Help > Could someone please add a cover?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.C. (new)

A.C. James (acjames) | 29 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

It needs a cover pretty please ;) Thanks and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

message 2: by Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy (last edited Nov 22, 2013 04:19PM) (new)

Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments Done. I also changed it from ebook to kindle edition since you used ASIN instead of ISBN. But you might wanna check the page number. It was 269 pages on the amazon's site and 346 pages on its GR entry but I didn't change it because you're the author and you know best.

message 3: by A.C. (new)

A.C. James (acjames) | 29 comments I put 346 because that's the actual page count for the print edition. The print edition won't be out for another week though. If you'd like I do have an actual Bowker's ISBN for the book. Both the print and ebook have an ISBN. Does that matter? Thanks for all your help!

Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments Did the page number change when it was converted to ebook? I don't know where amazon get their numbers but i've seen some e-books that aren't consistent with the amazon numbers.
Isbn is different from Asin. So if you have the print and non-kindle ebook we're gonna add new entries for each and combine them with the original GR entry