Start by marking “Eternal Ever After (Ever After, #1)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Ever After (Ever After, #1)

Eternal Ever After

(Ever After #1)

His past holds a secret...

Arie Cush has a secret that he thought he'd left behind. When his past follows him to Chicago he must protect someone that reminds him of all the painful memories he's tried so hard to forget. But when every touch from her sets his heart and body on fire--he finds it hard to maintain his aloof façade.

...that becomes her nightmare.

Holly Ellis has s
Published November 20th 2013 by Wandering Impulse Press

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Ever After

KitReads (a.k.a. nd)
Okay. I'm not even sure what I just tortured myself with here. But I do know one thing for sure.

The synopsis sounded promising. Vamps with a little BDSM thrown in? What more could a girl ask for, right?

Well something that was a little less ridiculous would have been just peachy!

Vampires, Fairies, and witches! Oh My! These wouldn't have been bad things if they were introduced with just one tiny bit of believability.

*Dramatic Facepalm*

This book is more along the lines of Twilight meets True Blood
Jeannie Zelos
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was ok
Eternal Ever After. A.C. James

Review from Jeannie Zelos Book reviews.
I thought this sounded fun, I loved the way Arie sounded so mysterious, and Holly one of those flawed heroines so easy to identify with.
Sadly it didn't work for me, Arie was at times totally irritating and other times really interesting. He was hot and cold, giving Holly come on signals then pushing her away. It did sound at times like the Twilight beginnings, but simply didn't work that way in such a short novel. “I’m not go
T.M. Payne
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Book: Eternal Ever After
Author: A.C. James
Publication Date: 11/20/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy - http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This book contains HOT, STEAMY, BDSM, SEXUAL and totally EROTIC themes !!!
Holly Ellis is a 22 year old with a unique ability. She is what is known as a SEER or has what is called the Sight. She has seen images of the past, present and future often times through very vivid dreams or just by simply touching someone. She has a very crappy job at the C
TheVampireBookworm
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: vampire-books
Oh, I wish I haven't downloaded so many e-books! I have to go through so much to bring you a review (a hint for you, my lovely reader: sent me either dark chocolate, a black rose, any cool decadent piece of jewelry,...) 'cause I'm doing this for free and what once looked like fun is now pain.
Because in the book I've just finished was that nasty feeling of deja vu. Ever read Twilight, a Sookie Stackhouse novel and Fifty Shades of whatever? It's all mixed in here.
The beginning introduces a gifte
KathyAnne
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Sometimes it's the little things that turn you off of a book and for me it was when this couple had their first sexual encounter on top of a pile of lumber... LOL... ouch! How can you enjoy sex when you're rubbing splinters into your bottom after having been spanked?! I don't know... maybe somebody heavy into BDSM gets that one. If that is something that floats your boat then you'll like this book for sure.
If you're like me and you've read at least a dozen different vampire series then this boo
Daria
Dec 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Book recieved from and read/reviewed for http://sharemydestiny.blogspot.com

... vampires dont sparkle ... they Dazzle.. *smiles*

The review is ready @ http://sharemydestiny.blogspot.com/20...
Karen Voitik
Oct 19, 2017 rated it liked it
>Book review – Eternal Ever After: A Vampire Romance

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the first in the Ever After series ends with an HEA. Arie is a vampire who visits the coffee shop Holly works in every day. Arie is attracted to Holly because she reminds him of his past love. Holly is attracted to Arie, but usually steers clear of relationships due to her clairvoyancey.

>Arie's past love is now a vengeful, crazy ex out to kill Holly. The romance in this story is a bit forced
Christina Balaz
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
The beginning was pretty slow going for me but I loved how Holly and Arie met right form the start and she became aware of who/what he was. I liked the storyline and there were some very hot scenes within this book, I loved them. Although I would have loved to read some of this book in Arie’s POV, as I felt that a lot could be said from him, I still enjoyed reading it even though Holly did annoy a little at times.
There were a few parts where things did get a little confusing. As topics changed
Maetta
Oct 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Holly, a young barrista is burdened with the gift of The Sight and it plays havoc with her dating life. There is a good looking man that has started to pay Holly particular attention when he stops regularly at the coffee shop. Soon Holly takes him up on an offer to drive her home when her car breaks down. There is sparkage but something is off about the man, Arie. This book is about a young woman with an ability and an ancient vampire and what happens when they get together. It’s a decent millen ...more
Callista Cox
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book, I do love a vampire story.
I could feel the characters throughout the book and the erotic scenes where very well written. The club was an added bonus in the story and I'm looking forward to more of the same in the next book.
A captivating read that leads on to the next book, with a slight twist at the end.
Emma Fearon
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Picked this up by chance

I'm so glad I picked this up. Quite fresh, not as formulaic as many other books in this market. Great heroine in Holly, interesting premise and I'm off to find the next in this series!
Sahara Furbank-Meyer
Not the greatest book

I felt like this book was way too fast paced. It really didn’t explain half of the stuff. Like for instance how the main character suddenly was ok with Arie being a vampire. It didn’t really describe the surprise and slight fear enough.
Carol Castor
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Excellent

I loved this story. It has a strong character in the shape of a sexy male vampire. There is a bit of S and M which the heroine enjoys but is not too shocking. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.
Anne Richardson
Jan 08, 2017 rated it liked it
This book was interesting but not what I expected. BDSM and vampires,fae and witches and a feeling that I've read it before
Amanda Megan Koehnlein
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fast pace but over all pretty good. The sex scenes weren't stretched out like most of the books I read, but I really didn't like the end that much.
I love how she wasn't weak. Since this is just the beginning and there is more to the story in the next few books....I hope to see their relationship last.
Masquerade Crew
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
STACI T.'S REVIEW

ETERNAL EVER AFTER by A. C. James is an erotic paranormal romance novel, the first full length novel in the EVER AFTER SERIES. Having already read a collection of short stories by this author that introduced these characters and this world, I was excited to finally get to read a novel that explored one of them in deeper detail. James didn’t disappoint. The characters we met and loved in the short story collection make appearances in this first novel, but we get an intimate look
Susan Parkes
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was recommended this by a friend and I was not sure of it when I read the synopsis - This book contains erotic paranormal romance with light bdsm and other adult themes, but I am so glad that she did, as I really enjoyed the storyline and getting to know the characters. This is also the first book that I have read by A.C. James and it won't be my last.

Holly is a 22 year old who works as a waitress in a quiet coffee shop, she is glad that it is a quiet shop as she has the ability to see visions
Tina
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Holly is a pretty cool supernatural being once we find out what she is and can do. Arie is a sexy dominating vamp (most of the time). Their scenes were steamy and left me wanting more.
I wanted to love this book, but for me, it was kind of hard to follow. I felt like it started to flow well, and then just stopped and switched subjects or stuttered while continuing on the same subject.
Holly was contradictory in my opinion. Maybe it was the first person POV that threw me off. One minute sh
Christina
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell!! I have never really been a fan of Vampire books, but I am A fan Of A.C. James! Can I just say that I too would be falling over to be with Arie Cush, I mean shoot he is one sexy as hell vamp! I love that this story is not all flowers and pretty things, it's Hot, Steamy and has a story to it. Dare I say that I would also consider it a thriller? Holly has been from foster to foster and was adopted at sixteen by her last foster family. At twenty-two Holly works at a coffee shop and is in ...more
Carrie
Nov 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013, calibre-library
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

If you enjoy tortured vampire romance (with some erotica thrown in), this is the book for you. It is jam-packed with a paranormal/paranormal relationship that is primarily slowed down by the vampire’s desire to protect the girl from his evil ways.

This book follows Holly, an average young girl, except for the fact that she is a “seer” and gets glimpses of the future when she touches people. Obviously, this put a bit of damper on her
Terri
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in audio format via audible.com. I always choose audio whenever possible as they make great road companions and allow me to be hands free to do other things while I read.

Great story! I enjoyed listening to this book. The plot was great, the excitement is there. The paranormal is definitely there! We have romance, suspense, thrills and holy hotness!

Ari is a really old vampire. He lost his mate many years ago and has never found another. One day he see Holly and he is drawn to her
Racy
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Eternal Ever After is about is about a Vampire love story with some BDSM thrown in the mix. I personally did not care for the narrator. I felt like the narrator just did not get into the story and give the story justice that it deserved, though he did have a nice voice for the character Arie. I usually lean toward female narrators when I listen to audios but that is just a personal choice. The author had done an amazing job writing the story.
Arie Cush who is a hot sexy Alpha Vampire who finds h
Laure
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Clairvoyant Witches and Vampires! Holly is working at a small coffee shop barely getting by when Arie staets coming in everyday and watching her work while drinking coffee. When they finally start talking she finds out that Arie is a vampire and her aura is what initially drew him to her. Arie also tells her that he was once in love with another woman with the same unusual powers. Holly is a clairvoyant and a witch. Arie has Holly move in with him when Katarina, the woman he turned into a vampir ...more
Karinosa
Feb 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: net-galley-reads
I enjoyed this book and have never read A.C. James and liked the influence he used. Vampires are usually sexy and hot!! Some are crazy and Katarina is just plain crazy! Off the rocker crazy. Arie and Holly are fighting an attraction for each other and outside influences do not help matters. The fact that Arie has an ex that is willing to kill her to get to him brings drama that neither care for. Holly is thrust into a world that she never knew existed. Having visions and seeing things that no on ...more
Juliet
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book has some good ideas in it, but the writing doesn't draw you into the characters enough to care. In some areas I almost felt like I had missed a page or a paragraph as the author seemed to gloss over reactions, or skip forward, or missed obvious places for embellishment. I got the box set, but I'm not even interested in reading the next book. (I probably will though, because it's there.)
Erin
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Because I read other books from this writer which I liked very much I decided to give this series a try too. I am not regretting it.
Arie is a vampire with a dark past. He is interested in Holly because of her aura and the way she looks like his ex.
But this ex is back and more evil as in the past and she wants to punish Arie with killing Holly. So Arie is protecting her. I like the way Holly is still standing up for herself, but also attracted to Arie and the life style of the vampire's in the cl
Norma Mills
Dec 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: series, audiobook, kindle
Not bad. I did audio, not reading, and the audio wasn't the best, so that may have scewed my results. The audiobook was very kinda monotone and I couldn't tell when she was thinking or talking. Also there was no voice distinction, so I sometimes could not tell who was talking. Perhaps if I had read it, instead, my rating would be better. I loved the 0.5 book I read, so it must be the audio. The writing was simplistic, not hard to understand, but almost seemed forced or pushy.

The one major peeve
sherri jones-teachout
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A humorous, loving, protective vampire. That's Arie. He walks into the coffee shop where Holly works, and keeps coming back. She is intrigued by him. But he has a painful past, tied to a woman who looks a lot like Holly. I loved Holly's acceptance of Arie. From the first moment she finds out he is a vampire she is not afraid. In fact she pushes him to act on his desires for her when he is hesitant. The sex scenes between these two burn up the sheets. Holly has a special ability which has stopped ...more
Cheryl Drake johnson
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a paranormal erotic romance of vampires and a human witch by the name of Holly Ellis who didn't realize she was a witch but she new she was clairvoyant she met a man Arie Cush at her job the the Grind which was a coffee shop that he frequent everyday he wanted to be with Holly but he she didn't know what he was one evening when her tire was flat on her car Arie appeared to change it for her from then on he was always around when she wasn't expecting him to be and her car wouldn't start ...more
Lisa
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of Vampire books and have a number of favorites. While I do like this one I wouldn't put it up as a favorite. It more a likeable good book with potential. Since it's the first in the series that can be a good thing. It gives it growing room.

Now about the book. It introduces us to Arie Cush a sexy, apparently heavily into procrastination in that he's been putting off dealing with a major problem in a timely manor or in other words his crazy killer ex, vampire who's into BDSM. Then
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hunted (Demon's Mark, #3)
  • The Kraken's Mirror (The Kraken's Caribbean, #1)
  • Rage and Redemption (Rebel Angels, #1)
  • The Demon's Deception (Demons's Unleash, #4)
  • His To Keep (DeMarco Investigations, #2)
  • Wrong Room (Accidental Pleasures, #1)
  • Taken  (The Vampire's Concubine, #1)
  • The Invitation (The Marriage Diaries, #5)
  • Torn Between Two Brothers
  • Demon Chaser Series Boxed Set (Demon Chaser, #1-3)
  • Fifty Shades of Fifty Shades of Grey
  • Midnight Captive (Bonded By Blood Vampire Chronicles, #2)
  • Love Me to Death (Underveil, #1)
  • Blood Avenged (Sons of Navarus, #1)
  • Vanished (A Times Journey Novel Book 1)
  • Shards of the Mind (The Ta'e'sha Chronicles, #2)
  • More Than Blood (Arcane Crossbreeds #1)
  • The Vampire Affair (The Vampire Affair, #1)
SUBSCRIBE & RECEIVE 3 FREE BOOKS: https://www.acjames.com/subscribe

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author A.C. James writes paranormal romance and erotica, including Eternal Ever After which was featured in the bestselling Spice Box anthology. Her Ever After Series, which begins with Eternal Ever After, has been described as "brimming with sensuality" and "romantic and sizzling hot."

Ever After (3 books)
  • Fallen Ever After (Eternal Vampires Book 2)
  • Beyond Ever After (Eternal Vampires Book 3)
“I’m afraid that you’re the only one who will ever make me feel like this. That you’re the only one who can distract me from having visions during sex. That for the rest of my life I’ll only feel this way when I’m with you.” 1 likes
“You won’t get what you’re looking for out of this kind of arrangement.” “Arrangement?” “Submitting to me, pleasing me—I would like it very much to have you submit to me. I’ve tried to deny it, but the simple truth is that I want you regardless of the past.” 1 likes