What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
This topic is about Come Away with Me
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. lady is a photographer &d guy is a actor& movie producer? And d book begins with d girl clicking pictures at the beach and the guy thinks c is clicking his picture and tries to take away her camera to delete is pic [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ankita (last edited Nov 23, 2013 09:41AM) (new)

Ankita | 3 comments Looking 4 a book where d lead lady is a photographer &d guy is a actor& movie producer?
And d book begins with d girl clicking pictures at the beach and the guy thinks c is clicking his picture and tries to take away her camera to delete is pic
Later they start going out with each other but he doesn't tell her who he is and c finds out when her roommate screams it out and they kind of breakup due to this and they get back and toward d end c is pregnant and and then the guy has an accident and they have a fight due to a misunderstanding and in.the story the guy's sis doesn't like her in the beginning
towards the end the girl finds out c is pregnant and the guy is out of town the girl sees a news report where he with a actress and c thinks he is cheating on her and when he comes back they have a fight where the guy has an accident and c gets to know about it form the guys sis and they patch up

plz pz.help really want to read this book

message 3: by Moloch (new)

Moloch | 275 comments The proper folder if you are looking for a particular book you can't remember is "Unsolved"

Here in "requests for books in general" users ask for general recommendations, like "I'd like a romance set in pre-revolutionary war years"

You'll have more people seeing your topic and trying to help if you move it to "Unsolved"

Nicky (niickkyyy) | 5 comments I think this is Come Away With Me by Kristen Propy :)

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
I've moved it for you Ankita.

message 6: by Ankita (new)

Ankita | 3 comments thank u
and i have added some more info to the main post

message 7: by Ankita (new)

Ankita | 3 comments Nicky wrote: "I think this is Come Away With Me by Kristen Propy :)"

thank u sooooooo much thats the book i was looking for
thnak u..........:D