Start by marking “Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)” as Want to Read:
Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)

Come Away with Me

(With Me in Seattle #1)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  56,754 ratings  ·  3,337 reviews
An alternate cover edition can be found here.

Being confronted on the beach by a sexy stranger wasn't part of Natalie Conner's plans for a peaceful morning taking photos. And why on earth would he think she's taking pictures of him, anyway? Who is he? One thing’s for sure, he’s hot, and incredibly romantic, feeding Natalie’s wounded soul.

Luke Williams just wants the world t
Published November 7th 2012 by Kristen Proby Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Come Away with Me, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Izzie d The series deals with other people as the main characters but we find out what happens to all the different friends and couples through out the…moreThe series deals with other people as the main characters but we find out what happens to all the different friends and couples through out the series. :)(less)

·  56,754 ratings  ·  3,337 reviews

Baba
Review completed November 11, 2012

46 Kindle pages refer to the term beautiful. Even the chocolate cake and the aircraft are beautiful. *facepalm*

Photobucket

Come Away With Me is one of the worst books I've read this year. Let's get down to business…

DNF at 51 %. Reading this book is clearly very unhealthy for me cos I'm sure that my blood pressure went through the roof. This story is simply 'blah'. Honestly, I had to look twice when I saw all those four and five-star ratings and I thought "What is wrong wit
Alex is The Romance Fox
I don’t even have to think twice…what was one of the worst books I read this year…..Come Away with Me, the 1st book in Kristen Proby’s With me in Seattle Series.

After seeing all those 4 and 5 star ratings….I asked myself….is this the same book I read????? I gave up halfway….and that’s saying something about me….because I do not like DNF reading a book!!! But seriously, I could not turn another page and read about how beautiful Natalie Conner is and how beautiful….
 photo giphy_zpscda1pzsg.gif.
Oops, sorry, the hero in this s
Candace
A Nice, Predictable Romance

As far as sweet, heartwarming romances go, this was a pretty good choice. It was predictable, but enjoyable. I listened to the Audible version and found the narration to be well done as well.

Natalie meets Luke when she is taking pictures early one morning. She is a photographer and he mistakenly thinks that she is photographing him. He tries to get her camera from her, only to find out that he had misjudged the situation.

There is plenty of attraction between the two an
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 03, 2012 rated it really liked it

HOLY FREAKING SWOON!!

Looking for a steamy, no angst, pure swoon-fest?? Look no further!

I still can’t believe this was a debut novel! The flow, the writing style, the feel of the story, the characters, everything just instantly hooked me from the first scene. Seriously, I read most of this book with this happy little smile on my face and my heart a-fluttering.

On a beautiful quiet morning, Natalie is out on the beach taking photos of the scenery when she is suddenly confronted by a gorgeous man e
*****FOUR STARS*****
{BR with Mel}

photo 11deb066c61c29de8b88e219d9536d1e_zpsbetrmyuu.jpg

I have had this book on my TBR since 2012 and decided to read it since I'll be meeting Ms Proby at a book signing in NYC next weekend! When I started this, I thought the dialog was a little corny and that it was not going to be a hit with me. In the end, I truly ended up enjoying this one so much!!!

Natalie is a photographer and Luke was once a Major Hollywood actor. He hasn't acted in several years and loves his life of seclusion in Seattle. When the two meet, t
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

photo Free Li xB by sb_zpsamwuwffk.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (6/1/2015)

Stand-alone book 1.

BLURB:

Luke Williams just wants the world to give him a break, so seeing yet another camera aimed at his face has him ready to pounce on the beauty behin
~ Becs ~
Holy Hotness Batman!

This is a stunningly sexy, super steamy contemporary romance and I adore the gorgeous, enticing cover.

Natalie, a professional photographer, and Luke have very inauspicious beginnings on the beach early one morning when she is out taking photographs. He sees red and accuses her of taking pictures of him when she is, in fact, taking landscape shots. Luke has reasons to want to protect his privacy but Nat just thinks he’s a mugger trying to steal her camera. It’s a case of beaut
Jill
Jan 01, 2013 rated it did not like it
DNF!!!!!
This book irritated me. It was awful. The reviews I saw were all good and I was excited. But this was a real let down. I am only 22% in I don't even know anything about Luke yet and I don't care to keep reading to find out. I hate how they just keep on going on about each others looks, gah. Yes, yes, yes I am sure you are both amazingly beautiful and don't even know it!! Sure!
It just all seemed so over the top. Sickly sweet, I think my teeth may be rotton and everything they said just s
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
This book was a 2.5 star read for me.

I have to say I was really looking forward to reading this book with my fellow readers on our blog. The hype surrounding it had been immense and from what I had heard everyone was loving it. I was sent an arc for an honest review by the Author a while back but I decided to wait and read it with everyone else as is normally the case with BOFF reads; which I love.

Unfortunately I didn't love it, and I hate when that happens because I know how much an Author puts
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
Alona
Nov 10, 2012 rated it did not like it
I'm starting to hate random downloads. It’s a game of hit or miss and I'm getting a lot of misses lately. I like trying out Indie authors. You can never tell when you'll find a gem in a sea of e-books today, that's why I give them a try. But now I think I need a break.

Come Away with Me has a nice cover and blurb. I'm still crazy-craving-for-celebrity-characters so I picked this up. Oh my, what a freaking waste of time. I know how much authors invest in their work but this really didn't work for
Sabrina
Jul 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Re-read 8/1/16

I've been in a big re-read mood lately so of course I had to read one of my favorite couples again!
Lyndi W.
Sep 24, 2013 marked it as d-n-f
What the hell, folks? Why are you all squeeing about this book? Not only is it written in a terrible first person, present tense POV, but this bitch says "I walk home quickly, feeling Luke’s eyes on my Kardashian-esque backside until I turn the corner toward my house."

First of all, "Kardashian-esque" is not a fucking word. It never will be. Second, that little line right there tells me that the author is going to attempt to sprinkle in some pop culture references so that the reader will associat
Michelle Valentine
Oct 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is...
description

Holly
6 gushtastic stars

The perfect blend of sweet, angst-free romance and super hot sex.

I have had this book for quite a while, and to be honest...after reading some of the less than stellar reviews I kept pushing it down my TBR list.
If I have learned anything from this experience it's that I really need to ignore other people's reviews and go with my own gut instinct, because in the end...I absolutely adored this book.

Confession time: When i started reading this book, it took me a while to get past
Duchess Nicole
2.5 Stars
I knew going in to this that it wouldn't be a favorite of mine, but I'm a stickler for reading order. And it wasn't necessarily HORRIBLE. In fact, I can see the appeal for some readers. But I've been much more stingy with stars as of late, and this book just didn't cut it. So 2.5 Stars...

My Synopsis:
Natalie is a photographer living in...you guessed it, Seattle. One fine morning while walking along the beach, snapping photos of the beauty that surrounds her, she is suddenly assaulted b
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
This was a 2.5 possibly 3 for me.

I had a few issues with the relationship between the 2 main characters.

Natalie Conner is a photographer who is confronted one morning, while taking pictures, by Luke Williams, who thinks she is taking his picture.

It was a nice set up for a nice light read

However (view spoiler)
Ginger
Dec 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017, dnf
DNF at 40%. Super repetitive in the dialogue, the characters weren’t that interesting and it was just BLAH. Even living in Seattle and having Seattle references did not save this book for me.

Why do I try to read contemporary romance?! If I think I’m going to try this genre again, I need to revisit this book review again. 😂😉
Jamie
Oct 30, 2012 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars.. Did I like this book ? Yes.. did I love it? Unfortunitly, no.. The first quarter of the book was really good.. I really liked how Luke and Natalie met on the beach--that was really cute. The chemistry was for sure there in the beginning, and throughout the book but come mid ways through the book it just all seemed repetitious.. Meet at Nats house, have sex , meet at Lukes house, have sex, back and forth. Don't get me wrong, the sex scenes were really steamy and sweet, but sometimes t ...more
Fathima
“Because you’re the first woman I’ve brought into my home and all I can think about is getting your beautiful body naked and fucking you senseless. I need to know if there is any competition. I don’t share, Natalie.” ......
........ Holy Jesus, he wants to fuck me. Well, back at you, bossy man.

fanning self Pictures, Images and Photos

Yeah , I might have tweaked that a little bit . Like , you see those full stops there , those are actual words ... I just thought that might be enough to catch your attention ...

Photobucket

Uh oh , somethings rea
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
I am glad this book is over with. I felt like this book was all sex with a minimal amount of story. I hear the next book is better but I am in no rush to read it. On to the next book.
Christy
Nov 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
Come Away with me is a sexy, steamy, and swoony contemporary romance.

Natalie is a photographer who is out early taking photos at the beach when she is confronted by a hot guy yelling at her for her camera. At first she thinks he is trying to mug her, but when he calms down after looking at her photos and explains that he values his privacy and thought she was taking photos of him, it gets cleared up.
Luke feels terrible for acting the way he did and being thrilled that Natalie doesn't know who he
Sabrina
I love this story but I couldn't get into this audio at all. The narrators voice just wasn't the one for me and I hated that you could sometimes hear her taking deep breaths before talking. I also found the sex scenes very awkward to listen to her read so I actually started to skip over those. Seeing as the same narrator does this whole series I highly doubt I'll be listening to anymore from it.

Audio rating: 2 Stars
Story rating: 4 Stars
Auntee
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of feel-good erotic romance
Sometimes I thought the hero, former movie idol Luke (who had professional similarities to Robert Pattinson but no way did he look like him) was almost too good to be true (sweet, kind, generous, protective, incredibly sexy) and at other times I thought this guy might be hard to live with, because he was also a little too protective, needy, insecure, and with a jealous streak. But I've seen him in the later books (one advantage of reading the books way out of order) and he seems to be falling in ...more
Maria
Feb 17, 2013 rated it did not like it

I'm about 30% in on my Kindle on this, and I am debating with myself whether or not to keep going. On the one hand, I love the idea of the celebrity man/normal woman romance. It's got a certain fairytale appeal for me. I love reading those sorts of romance, which is why I wanted to read this. On the other hand... The two main characters really piss me off and I don't know if I can keep going, or whether they'll end up growing on me (like a fungus).

I guess what turned me off was the fact that eve

Kelli Maine
Oct 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Sexy as hell!! Where is MY Luke? That's what I was left asking myself, because I WANT ONE OF HIM.

Nat is the woman he never thought he'd find, and he wasn't anyone she was looking for. But they slammed into each other and that was IT for both of them.

It wasn't smooth sailing for them, but when the water was calm, the heat was turned WAY UP and when it was rocky, you had faith they'd find their way.

I'm anxious to get glimpses of Like and Nat's future together in Jule's story - Fight With Me!
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
Come away with me and we'll kiss...On a mountaintop
Come away with me And I'll never stop loving you...

And I want to wake up with the rain,Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms...So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me

The novel 'come away with me' by Kristen Proby happens to be a rather stickily,sweet romance read that revolves around our leads,Natalie and Luke, who great ,meet and fall in love.

Natalie is a free lace photographer who looses her
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Nov 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
“I wake to the sun across my face and no covers over my naked body. Luke’s face is between my legs.”

I sometimes seriously wonder what all these turbulent romantic stories that I ravenously read have done to my perception of ‘romance’ itself and it is books like this one that amplify those questions in my head even more. Why is it that I feel like I need industrial quantities of angst in a fictional relationship to feel satisfied at the end of it? Has my romance-sensor become broken??

This is
Tammy  Zautner
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was ok
I was wicked excited when Come Away with Me released as the buildup to the book was phenomenal. It was getting 4/5 star ratings all over the board. Friends on my Goodreads absolutely loved this debut novel. Therefore, I bought my copy as soon as I saw the link was up and available. How could I not, come on the cover is hot and the sample about the book draws you right in.

Here comes the hard part. Yes, giving a not so good review is hard for me. Have you ever had that book that everyone loved, an
• Lisa •
Nov 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars - There wasn't anything really wrong with this book (except for the annoyingly over use of the term 'beautiful') it just didn't have enough story telling or depth for me. It was all a bit too easy - boy meets girl fall in love (way to quickly) throw in a few arguments, wham bam then ends the story, there was a lovely happily ever after ... Maybe there is such a thing as a book being too nice. Just a little drab for me sadly, but an ok read.

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Loving Hart (The Hart Family, #3)
  • Rock the Band (Black Falcon, #1.5)
  • Letting Go (Mitchell Family, #1)
  • The Proposition (The Proposition, #1)
  • Love Left Behind
  • Disastrous (Disastrous, #1)
  • Make Me Yours (Unravel Me, #2)
  • Where I Need to Be (Club 24, #1)
  • Bound To You (One Night of Passion #1.5)
  • Wreck Me (Wrecked, #1)
  • Knight & Play (Knight, #1)
  • Bound Together (Bound Together, #1)
  • Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3)
  • Exposed to You (One Night Of Passion, #2)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

With Me in Seattle (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)
  • Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Indulge with Me (With Me In Seattle, #10)
  • Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” 143 likes
“I’ve fallen in love with a beautiful, sexy, sweet, jealous control freak.
Shit.”