What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Babe in Boyland
This topic is about Babe in Boyland
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. about a girl that dresses up like a guy to go into a guy school and find what guys like about girls , but she ends up falling in love with her room partner, in the end they discover she is a boy [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Indie its about a girl that dresses up like a guy to go into a guy school and find what guys like about girls , but she ends up falling in love with her room partner, in the end they discover she is a boy , but she ends up dating her room partner.

message 2: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) 'Gone with the Wind', by Margaret Mitchell.

Indie nooooo

message 4: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (netaetae) | 4 comments Sounds like Hanazakari no Kimitachie by Nakajo Hisaya.

message 5: by Arielle Rae (last edited Nov 21, 2013 12:25AM) (new) - added it

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Is it Babe in Boyland? What you described is similar to this book

message 6: by Sara ♥ (new)

Sara ♥ (saranicole) | 141 comments Are you sure it was a book? Sounds like She's the Man...

message 7: by Fabiola (new)

Fabiola | 1 comments Hey I'm looking for a name of this book I once read back in Middle School. It's about a brother and sister both lost their father in the sea, they only live with their mother and one day the brother and sister started going in the water to meet with mermaids that makes them lost in time

Indie yes ! thankyou its Babe in boyland :)

message 9: by Sara ♥ (new)

Sara ♥ (saranicole) | 141 comments Fabiola wrote: "Hey I'm looking for a name of this book I once read back in Middle School. It's about a brother and sister both lost their father in the sea, they only live with their mother and one day the brothe..."

Fabiola — You need to create a new thread in the "Unsolved" folder.

message 10: by Arielle Rae (last edited Nov 21, 2013 04:29PM) (new) - added it

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Glad to help! I've added it to my to-read list.. It looks interesting!

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
I'm moving this thread to the Unsolved folder, where it will be seen by those who love to search and solve.

message 12: by Arielle Rae (new) - added it

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Kate wrote: "I'm moving this thread to the Unsolved folder, where it will be seen by those who love to search and solve."

Oh but it's already been solved...