Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Recommendations > What book should I read?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 10 comments I like romance and action and I'm up for really anything!!

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 342 comments how about City of bones it's a series but it's really good

message 3: by Elysia (last edited Nov 21, 2013 01:16PM) (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) The Fault in our Stars (it is sad though) for romance and Ranger's Apprentice for action (and adventure). Ranger's Apprentice is a series though it's pretty good!

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 10 comments Thanks Elysia!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read the Divergant trilogy? it has both action and romance.

message 6: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (JaneNY) | 9 comments Guys! Need your help! I'm a YA reader
I really enjoy reading books that mix romance and travelling
I already read "13 little blue envelopes", "Amy & roger's epic detour", and i am finishing "The statistical probability of love at first sight"
I love them all but I want to keep reading that type of books, do you know any good ones with those characteristics??
I really love books that are set in NYC, Boston, San Francisco or Europe!
Thanks for your help!

message 8: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 24 comments If you're still looking for books I really liked
My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade Elfin (The Elfin, #1) by Quinn Loftis Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout They all have romance and action. I hope you find something you like!

message 9: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (JaneNY) | 9 comments Thanks for your help guys! I'll try one of those books you recommended me when I finish the ones I'm reading now :)

message 10: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Jane wrote: "Guys! Need your help! I'm a YA reader
I already read "13 little blue envelopes", "Amy & roger's epic detour", and i am finishing "The s..."

Jessie Hearts NYC by Keris Stainton Emma Hearts LA by Keris Stainton Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

message 11: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (JaneNY) | 9 comments Hey! Any good summer read?? I want to read a lot of books this summer!

message 12: by Halle (new)

Halle Granger | 5 comments Jane wrote: "Guys! Need your help! I'm a YA reader
I already read "13 little blue envelopes", "Amy & roger's epic detour", and i am finishing "The s..."

Jennifer E. Smith wrote another book about travel and romance called The Geography of You and Me. It begins in New York City, but the characters travel throughout Europe and Western U.S. I think you might like it.

message 13: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (JaneNY) | 9 comments Thanks a lot! I'll look for it!

message 14: by Kiya (new)

Kiya | 9 comments Have you read Clockwork Princess? It's a very dark and intense series.

message 15: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (JaneNY) | 9 comments Actually, I haven't!!! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll try to get it!

message 16: by Kiya (new)

Kiya | 9 comments Ok, actually I made a mistake. Clockwork Princess is the third book in The Infernal Devices. In order, the books go: Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and then Clockwork Princess.