What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA- HELP ME! The book details-13 year old boy accidentally kills boy, goes to juvy, his uncle goes to army and loses leg, the juvy kid likes to run track? /s

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 12 comments YA- The book, as I remember on the back it has words that say: I am 13.
I am a murderer. and other stuff like that, and I think on the front it has a person walking away.
Anyway, this 13 year old boy accidentally killed this kid and went to juvy, where these kids, instead of saying cuss words, say "firecracker", and I think the book has a backstory on how the murder happened, and it keeps going back and forth in the book between past and present. And, from what i remember, the kids uncle goes to the army and loses a leg. And I think the kid liked to run in races, like a 5k, and in one of the races, he sees a blind man running.By the way, this is a Young Adult Book.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments The End of the Line The End of the Line by Angela Cerrito , sounds like it

message 3: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 12 comments yes thats it! thank you so much!

message 4: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 12 comments Tab wrote: "The End of the LineThe End of the Line by Angela Cerrito, sounds like it"

yes!

message 5: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments you're welcome:)

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Miller | 1 comments I am looking for a romance book that a girl goes to her outing for marriage and is tricked into the greenhouse with a man considered low born. They both received notes with greenhouse speller greenhowse. Her brother challenges the guy to a duel for ruining her reputation and disappears. Later her uncle forces her to go on a chaperoned trip to meet three possible suitors of which he is the last one and his employee responded to the invite by mistake. They fall in love and is found that he is totality and also the reason for her brothers disapearance. If anyone can help would really like to find and read again sorry about typos typing on kindle

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Samantha, you need to start a new thread under UNSOLVED.