Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) Hell's Knights discussion

Was Anyone Else Disappointed

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Julie I just finished reading Hell's Knights, and felt a little disappointed in this book, something was missing.

Summer Yaxley The third book is the best one, but I would recommend to read them in order.

Selena Lang I didn't much like this one at all. So much so that I could not bring myself to read the others in the series. Yes I thought something was missing too..a lot of something. there was no real connection between the couple that I could see..seemed fake.

Judy I enjoyed all three books. IMO books 2 and 3 (4 stars) were better than book 1 (3 stars).

message 5: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Hanscom I loved this series

Barbara Book 3 is the best one. I loved the series.

Leslie I think each book in the series gets better. I do agree that Addison and Cade's connection does seem weak, but Ciara and Spike, Jackson and Serenity and I can't leave out Muff..LOL..make it a good series.

message 8: by Shae (new) - rated it 1 star

Shae Selena wrote: "I didn't much like this one at all. So much so that I could not bring myself to read the others in the series. Yes I thought something was missing too..a lot of something. there was no real connect..."

agree 100%-couldn't connect to them at all.

Cyndi Hackett The third one was the best!

Betty so you would continue to read the series even if you were not that excited after the first book? I´m not sure if I should.. even though I like reading biker books...

Deborah I loved all three of them, Hell's Knights is my favorite but, I still love them all.

Colleen Marie I quite enjoyed all three! Some books are just for entertainment value and this series definitely entertained me.

DivaColumbus I enjoyed all three.....love the series. However, book 3 is my absolute favorite......LOVE ME SOME JACKSON!!!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ I was very disappointed with this one. It just fell flat for me on many levels. The main couple included.

And just the overall plot, writing, execution of the story & the fact that none of the other characters really inspired me to continue on with the series. So I stopped after book 1.