Start by marking “Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)

Hell's Knights

(The MC Sinners #1)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  20,430 ratings  ·  1,364 reviews
Recommended for readers over 17+ Contains adult content.

A modern day biker romance.

Addison has had a hard life. Her mother is useless, and her father hasn't been in her life for years. When her mother dies, she's left with no money and an angry man after her. She goes to the only person she knows can take care of her right now - her father. She knows her father is the Pr
Published August 18th 2013 (first published August 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Hell's Knights, please sign up.
Lana Thomas I’m just going to start reading this but if I had to guess try “reapers property “ it is a set and that’s the first one and it is awesome. Reaper MC…moreI’m just going to start reading this but if I had to guess try “reapers property “ it is a set and that’s the first one and it is awesome. Reaper MC is the set name great books loved them. (less)
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,349 books — 2,667 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
584 books — 1,283 voters

More lists with this book...

·  20,430 ratings  ·  1,364 reviews

Catarina
4 Hot Bikers Stars!!

description

Okay, so this book tells us the story of Addison and Cade.
Addison lived a shitty life (shitty being an understatement). After the death of her mother and running away from her dark past, her only option is her father, president of Hell's Knights MC Club, which she never met.
Things aren’t going well for Addison, but well, she is a strong girl used to deal with life’s adversities.

description

When she gets there, after a turbulent first meeting with her father, she meets Cade, Vice-pre
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: august-2013
3.5 stars.

*************************

Whoooohooo the author just pressed publish on Amazon. Should be live in a few hours whoop whoop :)

************************

Well well well a BIKER. I'm in...

And if you say BIKER the first thing that pops up in my head is:

Uhhh yum!!!!!!

~IreneOust~
Jul 18, 2013 rated it liked it

This was a solid 3 stars read [for me]. I liked it (hence the 3 stars which = "liked it" as per GR rating system).

If I was going to compare this to other books, I'd say say it's a hell of a lot better than Seize Me but not quite as good as Reaper's Property.

This book has a decent (even though predictable) backstory. As you read it, you just know that sh*t will eventually hit the fan and it does. Main characters and supporting cast are OK. Some are much better than others. Jackson, Cade and Spik
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
3.5 Saints, Sinners and the Bikers in between Stars

“Who said happily ever after couldn’t involve bikers?”

description

In a life that rewards are rare and you have to make most of it by fighting tooth and nail for every step forward, don't let the norm and society's rotten and false standards rule you and make the decisions for you.

Bikers, drug runners, gun dealers this is the reality and sometimes only in their protection and embrace, lies safe heaven for a tortured and above all scared soul.

Whore

Slut

Her m
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2 Meh stars

One day, a man is going to come along and sweep you away. He’s going to give you that feeling you can’t go back on, that feeling that will change your world.

Damn my clicker finger. She sees the words MC and a markdown to $.99 and she just HAS to one click. The compulsive bitch! Last time I allow her to make a decision for me.

I believe that the author had all the right ingredients for a fantastic book. But unfortunately I don't think she mixed them right, and the end result was a bit
Angie **loves angst**
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"One day a man is going to come along and sweep you away. He's going to give you that feeling that you can't go back on, that feeling that will change your world."

Where do I start? How can I even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this? I will try to review this without coming across as a crazy, emotional lunatic. This is one of the best biker books I've read so far this year. Before it was even released I was quaking in anticipation after reading just the blurb. I devoured this book in one
Aug 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
 photo image_zps38f15c36.jpg

3.5 'Biker Bad Arse' stars

I'm a huge fan of biker books, I love all the tough love, dominant alpha, rough and ready, bad mouthed bikers...... (Ooh and leather pants and tatts are a must ).......and this book was certainly no exception.

This is Addison's story. It's not a fairytale, it's not full of sweet, romantic words. It's raw, it's rough and at times it's a tough story to read. This is girl who has been dealt an extremely shitty hand when to comes to life, and this is the story of how she t
Tamara  Hook Me Up Book Blog
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, arc
5 HOT, DIRTY STARS!!

It's a shitty feeling to have no-one in the world that wants to love you.

I love a good biker book and Hell's Knights did not disappoint! This is Bella's debut novel and she has done a fantastic job of portraying broken and damaged characters who find healing and love in the most unexpected place.

Addison has had an horrific childhood - absolutely brutal and not one you would wish for anyone.

I will fight. I will beg, but in the end, the result is always the same. He will take w
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*I like bikers stars*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I don't know why I suddenly found myself reading this one again, but I did, and it's a alright read. Not the best biker book out there, and not the best plot, but it's a little awesome, fast forward and has hot sex. Addison (21) and Cade Duke (29) are cute. The only thing I wish we gotten more of Addison with her dad, Jackson. I also still don't dig the word 'sugar, which is Cade's nickname of sorts for Addison. But overall, I still liked it just fine :)
“I’v
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
5 HELLS KNIGHTS CADE HOT STUFF STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PAST:
Her mother was a whore, used to bring dealers, junkies and trash off the streets to their home on a regular basis, these men on numerous occasions also tried to rape her in her sleep.
Jasper was her mothers pimp, he was her nightmare, he took her virginity before she was ready to give it at the age of 13, now he's after her, for more reasons than one.

I haven't had a great deal of mind blowing sex in my life, most was drunken sex, high sex, or forced sex,
Candace
I know I'm in the minority here, but I found this book to be completely underwhelming. I had a hard time buying the instalove between Addison and Cade. It was just way to fast and superficial to be believable, not to mention the fact that Addison shares her first "moment" with Cade after watching him get busy with another woman. Seriously? It must be true love! (Definitely rolling my eyes.)

As the story went on, I did start to like it and most of the characters. I never loved it and I never bough
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 18, 2013 rated it liked it

description

I found this biker book to be a decent ride. The story brings a reader from present and past until what Addison left behind is told to a reader.

”Looking after a woman I despise, because she’s all I have. That’s what I call tragic.”

The main character Addison is a survivor and she’s completely kick ass. She finds home and love in a biker compound while fleeing her dead prostitute mother and her pimp, Jasper. The storyline was original and believable.

I loved Addison’s relationship with her new
Diana
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Pam
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars
“You’re mine. You can argue that, you can run, you can play games, but the in the end, the result is still the same. I won’t be lettin’ you go anytime soon. Best you fuckin’ learn to live with it. If I didn’t think you wanted this as much as me, I would let you walk away, but you know as well as I do, this goes far deeper than sex.”

Running away from the her fucked-up life and the one man that thought owned her, Addison finally got the break she needed to be free. The woman who called
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Long Lost Biker Daddy Stars

photo 5689e2ecef88d4c92ffd6e479959d3ee57600e06_hq_zpsarw6f440.gif

Hell's Knights was a good read. Yesterday I read a different MC book by a different author and it came off cheesy and unbelievable. So I was a little worried starting a new MC series but I really enjoyed this book. I felt Bella Jewel walked that fine line between Bad-ass biker but still kept it romantic. I liked both Cade and Addison. I felt they had a great connection. Cade came off sexy but rough around the edges. I liked that he was bad-ass like a biker should be
Liz
3.5 Stars

Insta love-check! Insta lust-check! Do I care? Not at all!

description

Addison is one 21 year old who has been through hell and back. Growing up in an abusive home with a druggie/hooker of a mother. She never knew her father. She only knows that he is the President of an MC. When her mother dies, Addison takes off to find her father. She makes a grand entrance and interrupts church. This heroine has no impulse control. She acts without thinking. Her father agrees to take her in. Before she makes he
Patrycja
Aug 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013, reviewed

Hell’s Knight is pleasurable & hot biker romance, but it’s just decent. I guess there isn’t many things I can bitch about but it is just a little bit predictable which make it a let down. I hoped this story will literally kick my ass, but unfortunately it did not. It’s a book that can be written in ‘meh’ or ‘read it and forget about it’ category. So, yes you can say I hoped for more.

Addison’s mother is dead. She overdosed, now 21 year old and lonely, Addison finds her father, who is Presiden
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Yup, I'm a sucker for a biker!
That moment when a book shoots to the TOP of your TBR list.
READ THIS SYNOPSIS!

Goodreads synopsis
Sex. Who really knows sex? I mean, we've all had sex, great sex even but when you get down to the details, how many of us actually see sex for the raw, primal act that it is?

I thought I knew sex. I've had sex. Heck, I've felt lust. Once, I've even felt love. I thought I knew exactly what sex was.

Until I met Cade.

He's the meaning of sex.

He's a biker.

He's dangerous.

He's po
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
This was a decent read. I liked it well enough, though I should preface that by saying that my expectations weren't very high and I know I won't ever re-read it.

IMO, it had a lot more potential than was realized. Also, the main female does stuff that's eye rolling. You know the old "I'm going to choose the absolute worst time ever to assert myself and it's obviously going to end badly because I was stupid" kind of moment? Yeah, that happened a couple times. Annoying.

Other than that, the author
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it

This book was wowzer as I had a hot dirty mouth biker in it, in the name Cade Duke! But one thing to be prepared from this book, it is not a beautiful biker love story, it is downright dirty, gritty, bloody and messed-up!

photo tumblr_m00ubh4ngS1qjd1y3o3_500.gif

The main reason I picked Hell's Knight was BIKER!!!!!!! *Admits again, Jay from SOA did this to me*

photo tumblr_m7fw28dTxH1rrkzxlo1_500.gif

Addison, our girl had been living with her mum since at the age four, the day her mum left her dad, the bad-ass biker, Jackson. Living with her mom should have been beautiful, s
Chris- Bookaddict
Jul 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
That ended way to fast But it was damn GOOD !!!!

"It’s a shitty feeling to have no one in the world that wants to love you. Not one, single person."

This is the story of Cade and Addison. Addison had a crappy life growing up, her mom dies and she is left with turning to a father who is the president of Hell's Knights MC Club, she never knew or met him. She has no choice but to go to him now for his help.

After she meets her dad, she then meets his vice-president Cade, and although their first mee
Jen
"Hell's Knights" is the beginning of what potentially could turn into a very good series. The storyline was one that I was able to fall right into, and I developed enough interest in the characters to see where they were headed through out the story. The complaint that I have is that I found the first half of the book to move along way too fast. In other words, the hero and heroine's attraction had no time to build, they just all of a sudden were hot for each other and fell into bed..or..I shoul ...more
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

”Sugar, if I wanted my dick wet, I could get it wet anywhere, with anyone. I don’t want my dick wet. I want it fuckin’ drenched, drippin’ and surrounded in you.”

**Jaw Drop**
**Squirms**

Ladies, did that get your attention? For those of you who know me, I’m a huge fan of dirty talk. Like. Huge. Yes, pun intended. I think that’s why this book called to me. First off it’s a biker book. Like Celebrity/Rock star books, Biker books call to me. It never fails. Bikers are all Alpha, all badass
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 13, 2013 rated it liked it
3 stars

There are so many reasons why a reader will choose a book on GR. We see all of these status updates with fantastic creative comments drawing our interest. Add the blurb about the book; factor in a specific genre and you have the flashpoint of the reader deciding to commit their time and money to read said book.

Hell's Knights was that combination for me. It peaked enough interest, had a perfect blurb allowing the imagination to work and I decided to read more.

The main character, Addison,
Jessi

Addison has been raised by her hooker, drug addict mother, who has never in her life shown her an ounce of love. Till one day she OD's and dies. Addison is left with no money to her name and nowhere to go. The only family she has left is a father she has not seen since she was four years old. She is left with no choice but to go to him for help, because when her mother died, she was left to clean up the mess and deal with her angry pimp.

“You didn’t think my mother raised me in a nice neighbor
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

Well...I liked this one, I did. It wasn't anything knew for the MC genre. In fact, it was rather predictable. The characters were likable enough, the writing was decent. There wasn't a lot of depth--afterall this was only 200ish pages. But the sex, the sex was.....

Only....for sex being mentioned 9 times in the blurb, I kind of thought there might be more.

What can I say...I like the book nookie! *wink, wink*

In summary:

Heroine's dad is President of the MC--CHECK
Heroine is running from h
Vishous
1.5

well.... honestly i felt no sympathy for the heroine, she was extremely irritating and extremely "loud" and i felt like all she did was shout all the time... i can't stand loud ppl in general, in RL, and she was "shouting " CONSTANTLY!

and she was so stupid! no i don't care what she went through in her life bc she was simply frustrating!

i didn't connect to any character, or the story, bc the writing style was simply.... well... lacking... i didn't feel any debth with characters, even though
~ Becs ~
Please take this content warning seriously: This is a Adult Erotic Fiction novel with mature themes. It contains multiple scenes of graphic sexual violence that some readers may find disturbing.

I really enjoyed this. It was a quick read but not an easy one as it contains some vey dark themes and please do take the content w
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
Not a solid three stars, but close enough. The book tried too hard and could REALLY use some editing as the dialogue was a bit forced and the flow was choppy at times, but a decent start to the series. I didn't quite feel anything between Addison and Cade, but am ready to jump into Spike and Ciara. Spike's backstory was heartbreaking.
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***

He's the meaning of sex.

He's a biker.

He's dangerous.

He's powerful.

He's dominant.

UMMM, yes please!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! so excited the next book will be out in a few days!!
Was Anyone Else Disappointed 14 173 Jun 09, 2014 10:48AM

• Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Damaged and the Knight (Damaged, #2)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Making the Cut (Saving Dallas, #2)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Heart Song (Biker Rockstar, #2)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • Viper's Run (The Last Riders, #2)
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Misled (Death Dwellers MC, #1)
  • Lash (The Skulls, #1)
  • Raine Falling (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Incineration (Heart of Stone, #1; NSC Industries, #2)
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x

The MC Sinners (3 books)
  • Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
“You might not think you’re worth fighting for, or breathing for, but let me tell you, sugar – everyone deserves to be fought for, even those who think they aren’t worth it.” 114 likes
“You’re the kind of girl that makes a man want to stop what he’s doing, just so he can get a moment to look at that angelic face – a face that will keep him awake for the rest of his fuckin’ life. That’s the kind of girl you are, sugar.” 64 likes