The Selection (The Selection, #1) The Selection discussion

Did you like it?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Saf So I recently reviewed this book on my blog, and I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what your thoughts were about the book aswell!

Check it out!

Aline Yes I love it. Waiting for the 3rd book.

Laurel Love it :-) Reading the second book next.

Ilana i like the perspective that it's taken and i think that it's nice that it's a good mix of dystopia and pop culture (i.e. the hint of The Bachelor in all this).

i reviewed it as well and am really excited for The One to come out. I also have the pre-order of The Guard that i'm waiting on since the novellas tend to keep me happy while i'm waiting.

Saf Have you read The Prince? Ahh I love Maxon so much, I can't get over how cute he is!!

Cameron YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, I liked it.

Melinda Brasher Liked The Selection--guilty pleasure fun. Didn't like The Elite so much. The characters devolved.

Laura I LOVED the Selection. It was just perfection. I was so excited for the Elite to come out and then it just threw my hopes and dreams through the window. I'm really excited for the One to finally know how this ends. I'm also super excited to read the Guard and see everything from Aspen's perspective (I read the Prince and I screamed in frustration when it ended (I totally wish Ms. Cass would have just written the entire Selection book from Maxon's perspective as well as America's))

Lani It was okay

Jessica I felt it was 4 stars overrated.

fiction.prescription It was amazing! I can't wait to read the Elites. I like the idea of 'going behind the scenes of reality tv' how the contestants feel, what they're really like when the cameras aren't rolling, and also how the story is set in a palace.