Always You (Best Friend, #1) Always You discussion

HELP!!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren (aplpeach) I am looking for books like this and also with more Alpha males who take care of the girl. For instance in this book he takes care of her and looks after her but the big plot twist has(view spoiler)
I want one where something happens to her and HE nurses HER back to health and takes care of her. Does anyone know a book like this?

Sammy Nothing Left To Lose - Kirsty Moseley
Introductions (The Academy, #1)- C.L Stone
Finding Anna - Sherri Hayes

Book Lover The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window- Kirsty Moseley
This is my favorite book but IT IS NOT WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE!!!!!!!! It is an amazing book and I probably cried at least two times while reading it! Buy it right away!

Kellie I completely agree - The Boy Who Sneaks is also an amazing book!

Lauren (aplpeach) I have read that one several times!

Kerry Inevitable and Irreplaceable by Angela Graham
Also Catch me by Claire Contreras
And Becoming more by Bali Lane

All amazing books! :)

HannahL Checkmate by RL Mathewson

Karen Kirsty Moseley is the boss of this type of book. Nothing Left To Lose is heart stoppingly good. I sat in the packed canteen at work just as I got to a really emotional bit and had to warn everyone I would sob out loud. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover is great too.

fatima kassira If you like that king of stories read thrones&oranges and roses&thornes
There on wattpad, so there not official novels and do have a few grammar and literature mistakes but are awesome
tell me what you think..
ps its that type of novel with a broken female protagonist and strong male character who helps her,

message 10: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Bess From Ashes by Molly McAdams [bookcover:Fr

Lauren (aplpeach) Kerry wrote: "Inevitable and Irreplaceable by Angela Graham
Also Catch me by Claire Contreras
And Becoming more by Bali Lane

All amazing books! :)"

In becoming more, is the relationship decided towards the beginning or do we only get a little at the end and the book is just over?