Urban Fantasy series' discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Of the Month > December BOTM Nominations **CLOSED**

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JP (new)

JP Reads (jpfantasyreads) | 787 comments Mod
It's that time again, time to nominate our Books of the Month for December! Please list your choices below =)

To nominate:

*List the book with the title, author, and cover

*Only nominate the FIRST book in a series
--- We will only be reading the first book of any series as a group, members may continue reading a particular series on their own or suggest it as a series read along

*Please keep the nominations to the Urban Fantasy genre

Have fun!!!

Nominations will end Saturday November 23rd.

Here is a link to past books read by the group in order from oldest to newest:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Dale (last edited Nov 19, 2013 05:20AM) (new)

Dale Modisette (lordshrill) | 335 comments These are the 5 that I believe will work for what you ask for.

1.) Witchling (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #1) by Yasmine Galenorn Witchling (Otherworld #1) by Yasmine Galenorn
2.) Would-Be Witch (Southern Witch, #1) by Kimberly Frost Would-Be Witch (Southern Witch #1) by Kimberly Frost
3.) Secondhand Spirits (A Witchcraft Mystery, #1) by Juliet Blackwell Secondhand Spirits (A Witchcraft Mystery #1) by Juliet Blackwell
4.) Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead
5.) Cast in Shadow (Chronicles of Elantra, #1) by Michelle Sagara Cast in Shadow (Chronicles of Elantra #1) by Michelle Sagara, Michelle Sagara West

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Worton | 12 comments Cursed (The Thorne Trilogy, #1) by R.K. Ryals Cursed (The Thorne Trilogy) by R.K. Ryals

Breaking the Nexus (Mythrian Realm, #1) by Lindsay Avalon Breaking The Nexus by Lindsay Avalon

Releasing The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm, #1) by Dianna Hardy Releasing the Wolf by Dianna Hardy

message 5: by Amyiw (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:58PM) (new)

message 6: by JP (new)

JP Reads (jpfantasyreads) | 787 comments Mod
Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1) by Diana Rowland Mark of the Demonby Diana Rowland

Snarktastic Sonja (snownsew) | 14 comments Disappearing Nightly (Esther Diamond, #1) by Laura Resnick Disappearing Nightly by Laura Resnick

I've been looking for a reason to read this one. :)

message 8: by Kimberlee (new)

Kimberlee Sandman Slim

I figure I'll just keep nominating it :). Loved it and it'll be great to reread it and continue the series.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.