The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) The Gathering discussion

any more books like this one ?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Liat any more books like this one ?

Aline Its amazing right? One of my favorites...

Similar we have with wolves Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
And with half dragons Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan

I thing both are really good...

message 4: by Sara (last edited Nov 22, 2013 10:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Have you read the other Trilogy from that world? The Darkest Powers Trilogy? The Summoning, The Awakening, and The Reckoning? And have you read the other two books in the Darkness Rising Trilogy? The Calling and The Rising?

Veronica Sara wrote: "Have you read the other Trilogy from that world? The Darkest Powers Trilogy? The Summoning, The Awakening, and The Reckoning? And have you read the other two books in the Darkness Rising Trilogy? T..."

darkness rising series is in my tbr

Nicky Actually I've read all of Kelley Armstrong's books and they are all fabulous. Personally I prefer the 'Other World' series which is a series that was written for adults not young adults but there are some younger characters in the stories as well. I also like Patricia Briggs' two series about werewolves. Again these are not written as young adult stories but are all worth trying out. I hope you enjoy them.

Martine Nicky wrote: "Actually I've read all of Kelley Armstrong's books and they are all fabulous. Personally I prefer the 'Other World' series which is a series that was written for adults not young adults but there a..."

Yes!!!! Totally!!!! Kelley Armstrong BittenStolenIndustrial MagicDime Store MagicBrokenNo Humans InvolvedHauntedPersonal DemonLiving with the DeadMen of the OtherworldWaking the WitchSpell BoundTales of the OtherworldThirteenThe SummoningThe ReckoningThe Awakening

Shanza I am too looking for books similar to the darkest powers and the darkest rising trilogy. Some Action packet novel where characters are on a run. Anything similar

Shanza You might like unwind by Shusterman, Neal. It has the same theme going on. Its a war era where children whose parents decide to transplant their children organs into different donors, are on a run from the system.