YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Finding It (Losing It, #3)
This topic is about Finding It
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Finding It (Losing It #3) by Cora Carmack - Restarting February 8th 2017

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83324 comments Mod
Sometimes you have to lose yourself to find where you truly belong...

Most girls would kill to spend months traveling around Europe after college graduation with no responsibility, no parents, and no-limit credit cards. Kelsey Summers is no exception. She's having the time of her life . . . or that's what she keeps telling herself.

It's a lonely business trying to find out who you are, especially when you're afraid you won't like what you discover. No amount of drinking or dancing can chase away Kelsey's loneliness, but maybe Jackson Hunt can. After a few chance meetings, he convinces her to take a journey of adventure instead of alcohol. With each new city and experience, Kelsey's mind becomes a little clearer and her heart a little less hers. Jackson helps her unravel her own dreams and desires. But the more she learns about herself, the more Kelsey realizes how little she knows about Jackson.

Rachmi and I will be reading this from November 29th. Everyne welcome ☺

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Sarah, sorry I cannot read it today, my currently reading haven't finished yet. I think I need one more day to finish it before I start this book. How about you?

I'm nowhere near ready to start. I'm halfway through one book, and got another 5 that I need to have read by the end of the weekend. I could probably start this on sunday?

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Sunday will be perfect since I'm still reading The Ghost and The Goth #3 and need one more day to finish it.

I'm still behind. I'll try and start this one tomorrow though ☺

Rachmi  | 4945 comments I'm starting it now

Rachmi  | 4945 comments End of chapter 2: I wonder whether (view spoiler).

Rachmi  | 4945 comments End of chapter 6: (view spoiler)

message 9: by Rachmi (last edited Dec 01, 2013 12:10AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rachmi  | 4945 comments End of chapter 10: (view spoiler)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Finished it! But I'm having trouble how many stars will I give it. There are things I liked as much as I don't quite like.

I tried to start but I needed a break from romance after reading fangirl. will start this a bit later now ☺

Rachmi  | 4945 comments I can't wait to hear your thought. Need someone who can discuss it with me :)

But if you need a break from romance book, I think you should take times to read it.

I'm gonna read shadow bound, and then I'll start this. will hopefully be a bit later tonight as it's only 5.14 here at the moment ☺

I promise I haven't bailed on you Rachmi, I'm starting now!

Rachmi wrote: "End of chapter 2: I wonder whether [spoilers removed]."

I don't know. (view spoiler)

end of chapter 3 (view spoiler)

end of chapter 5 (view spoiler)

end of chapter 8 (view spoiler)

chapter 16 (view spoiler)

End of chapter 20 (view spoiler)

Jonababez | 2458 comments I'd like to butt in, is it ok? LOL! I've read it a month ago and I'm not sure if I really liked it or not. It started really good and after half of the book and secrets were revealed, it seems that the drama totally ruined it, especially the part with Kelsey! I love Hunt though! :)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments @Sarah: My problem with Kelsey was mostly she kept running away, even when Hunt trying to help her.

And agree with you Jona, I think this is my less liked of the three books. I didn't quite like Kelsey and there wasn't something I look forward to the story, I mean I barely "feel" anything except annoyed with her and kind of exhausted with their journey, though I also love Hunt :)

I agree, I don't like Kelsey, and the story is annoying. Hunt is alright, and the sex scene was alright, but this is definitely the worst book in this series for me.

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Yes, this is the worst of the series. I look forward to Seeking Her (Losing It, #3.5) by Cora Carmack , though. I'm curious of Hunt's POV :D

Have you finished it, Sarah?

Almost.just a few more pages to go!

Rachmi  | 4945 comments So you have already made your mind about this book, have you?

Yep. Just finished. The end was so boring. Glad it's over.

Nabanita (nabanitamitra) | 24 comments this book reminded me of the movie Chasing liberty. it had mandy moore.
Do any of you guys remember the movie? it had a similar plot..

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Yes, it reminds me of Chasing Liberty. That's why I can guess who is Hunt actually from the beginning of the story. It even has similar scene, i.e bungee jumping from the bridge.

I've never seen that one.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting February 8th 2017. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 32: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie | 11001 comments Ch 5. (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 3 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 3 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 9 (view spoiler)

message 36: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie | 11001 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 9 [spoilers removed]"

Yea I am not liking Kelsey either. Self-centered and annoying.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Jamie wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 9 [spoilers removed]"

Yea I am not liking Kelsey either. Self-centered and annoying."

she is really test my patience. oh god

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Finished (view spoiler)