What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ashes, Ashes (Ashes, Ashes, #1)
This topic is about Ashes, Ashes
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED Dystopian YA with wild girl [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie | 276 comments So I am looking for this book about a teenage girl who survived some sort of apocalypse that destroyed New York (or maybe another bit city but I think it's NY) by living alone in a park. Then a teenage boy finds her and he either belongs to a refugee camp or they find it together. She joins them and works for her food. She knows about some wild animals, I think wolves or dogs who went feral, that hunt humans or are being used by bad people to find them. And they want her pretty badly.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Why do the "bad people" want the girl so badly? And is the apocalypse wide-spread or limited? Do you remember what it was? Also, I'm assuming YA? Was it a stand-alone or a series?

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 402 comments I'm probably wrong, but is it Ashes, Ashes?

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Ok Jessica, looking at the description, that sure seems like it. Waiting for Marie to respond now (but jic--I got myself a Nook edition to read.) :o)

message 5: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie | 276 comments Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "I'm probably wrong, but is it Ashes, Ashes?"

That's it!!! :D

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ashes, Ashes (other topics)