Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive: Bloggers Corner > Review titles offered by Authors for Bloggers Nov/Dec 2013

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
This thread is to consolidate where authors can ask for reviews and where bloggers can find books being offered for review.

Please post these only in this thread (except with express permission otherwise)

There will a new thread each month (the old thread being closed)

Please do NOT post anything unrelated in this thread.
No monetary exchange offers are allowed in this thread.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 2 comments Hi everyone, I would really love some reviews from lovers of pnr for either of my two paranormal Romance titles, Véradó – A Darker Blood & The Vampire Katya.

As A Darker Blood is the first in the series, reviews of that book are my priority.

Thank you so much.

Jen

A Darker Blood (Véradó, #1).

The Vampire Katya

message 3: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Fieland | 119 comments I'd love some reviews for any of my three Aleyne novels. They are sci fi with paranormal elements.

Check out my author page on publisher's website for more information about the novels

http://museituppublishing.com/booksto...

message 4: by Marlowe (last edited Dec 12, 2013 02:43PM) (new)

Marlowe Sr. (Ariindam Chakrabortiy) (mrmarlowe) | 1 comments Phantasy by Marlowe Sr.
Phantasy

Book Title: Phantasy

Book Description: Story about a disgruntled young man who begins to therapeutically write and in the process, creates a fantasy world where, he ends up creating a monster which seems to be totally indestructible!

Author Name: Marlowe Sr.

Genre: Dark Comedy, Fantasy, Sci-Fi

Reader Age Range:18+

Length (Word count or # of pages): 500 pages (As Per Amazon.com Stats)

Formats: Available in Epub, PDF, Kindle and Several Other Formats

I would like the review to be posted on:

http://www.amazon.com/Phantasy-ebook/... (if you want I will reimburse the ebook's price to your Paypal account)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18...

Interested? Please PM me!

message 5: by L.E. (new)

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 14 comments Reviews wanted for my short winter story: Safe Haven - it's free for download and I have put the Smashwords link below, but I can provide it to you in a format of your choice if you're not a Smashwords enthusiast.

I would love some reviews for this short paranormal thriller, it's a companion piece, 5000+ words with a slight spattering of Christmas thrown in for good measure.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

This is a companion piece to The Running Game

message 6: by Jannelle (new)

Jannelle (jannellereads) | 64 comments Hello Everyone!

My name is Jannelle & I have a book & lifestyle blog which you can check out here: http://www.jannellereads.blogspot.com

I am currently accepting books to review until May 12.

Hope everyone is doing well & hope to hear from any of you soon :)

message 7: by Kara (new)

Kara Swynn (karaswynn) | 24 comments Jannelle wrote: "Hello Everyone!

My name is Jannelle & I have a book & lifestyle blog which you can check out here: http://www.jannellereads.blogspot.com

I am currently accepting books to review until May 12.

Hi Jannelle,

Checked out your blog, looks great.

Not sure if my book is your style but here's the link for details....Bound By Her Scent

Let me know if you're interested and I can send you a free copy. My email is karaswynn(at)gmail(dot)com.

message 8: by Jannelle (new)

Jannelle (jannellereads) | 64 comments This discussion board is great for networking and sharing information! I love the feedback I have received so far.

If anyone is interested in a review, please send me a message here on goodreads or send me an email at jannelle_reads@yahoo.com

You can also check out my blog here:
Http://www.jannellereads.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Florence | 5 comments Hi there I would love some reviews for my Paranormal romance novel Weighing of the Heart. Egyptian and Greek mythology, steamy read. Past lives, Trying to figure out everyone's part in the story!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
If you are interested please send me a message!

Thank yoU!

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura | 1 comments Hello,

I'd love some readers for my YA/NA Paranormal book The Forgotten Ones.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Feel free to message me if you're interested! :)

message 11: by Patricia (new)

Patricia La Barbera | 3 comments Hi,

I'd appreciate some reviews on the books in my werewolf series, The Tala Chronicles. These are the books:

The Wolf's Daughter (The Tala Chronicles) by La Barbera, Patricia
The Wolf's Revenge (The Tala Chronicles) by Patricia La Barbera
Wolf Slayer (The Tala Chronicles, #3) by Patricia La Barbera

Wolf Slayer was released today.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have ebooks in mobi, pdf, and epub formats.

Thanks!

message 12: by Allan (new)

Allan Krummenacker (allankrummenacker) | 25 comments I'm looking for honest reviews for my new paranormal/mystery novel "THE SHIP".

So far I've had 5 reviews on Amazon (all of them 5 star ratings), but I've only had 1 on Smashwords and ony 1-2 hear on Goodreads.com. I really would like to see more in all three places, especially since most prospective readers like to see what others are saying about a new book.

So, I'm offering free E-Book copies through Smashwords. You'll be able to get your copy via a coupon I code I will be supplying any volunteers with.

For those who are not completely familiar with Smashwords, they have the following e-book formats avialable: (Nook, Kindle, Apple, Sony, and PDF). You'll have 1 month to read the book and provide a review on Smashwords and if you happen to have a Goodreads account, I would love to see it posted there as well.

**BACK COVER SYNOPSIS OF THE NOVEL:

Cassandra Elliott is a billionaire heiress, who has just come out of the closet. She is also a powerful psychic who has seen incredible and terrifying things.

In fact, just two weeks ago she and her new girlfriend Julie Cloudfoot, survived a horrific battle with a creature from a parallel reality, where evolution took a decidedly different turn.

As a result of that encounter the two of them have come to Santa Cruz California to bury Julie's uncle who fell to the creature, and to see if their new relationship will work out. But an old adversary is stalking them. A white haired man with plans for Cassandra. However, before he can make a move, a new threat appears. A legendary ghost ship arises from the sea and marks Cassandra as it's next target.

Soon Cassie and Julie find themselves fighting not only for their loves, but to keep from being separated forever...

The Ship by Allan Krummenacker The Ship

Please let me know if you are interested.

message 13: by Erin Moore (last edited Jul 24, 2014 12:58PM) (new)

Erin Moore | 1 comments Would love a review of my sexy minotaur story set in Crete, just out with Etopia Press.

Awakened by the Minotaur

Synopsis:
When man becomes minotaur, dark passion takes hold…
Lara Castille always plays it safe in both love and life. But when she arrives on vacation in Crete, she is determined to enjoy herself. Old habits die hard, though. Drawn to her tour guide, the enigmatic and sexy Teo Lambros, she cannot let down her guard—until she takes part in the ancient and sensual rites at the ruins of Knossos. She dreams of the minotaur who takes her upon the altar, and wonders if it could be Teo who brought her to ecstasy.

A gray haze clouds Teo’s memory of the rites; he knows only that the bull has chosen him for his own. He fears that the land will once again need a sacrifice, as it did when it claimed his fiancée the year before. Though he cannot deny his need for Lara, he knows that protecting her from his desire is the only way to keep her safe.

As the island’s magic demands everything they have, Lara and Teo must discover what’s real and what’s imagined if they’re to survive the passionate sexuality that draws them together…

Posting to both GR and Amazon would be wonderful!! Just let me know which format.

message 14: by Ellis (new)

Ellis Leigh (ellis_leigh) Hi all! I'm looking for reviewers for my wolf shifter romance, Claiming His Fate. It's shifters and a motorcycle club and a little suspensful but definitely for adults only. If you're interested, feel free to send me a message.

Claiming His Fate (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #1) by Ellis Leigh
Rebel Lynch has spent two hundred years searching for balance between his human side and his inner wolf. As a den President of The Feral Breed Motorcycle Club, a lack of control over the beast within isn't just a pain in the ass, it's a death sentence. One served by his club brothers: the judges, jury, and executioners of the wolf-shifting community.

At Amnesia Gentlemen’s Club, customers and staff check their real-world identities at the door. Charlotte, one of the club's best waitresses, ditched her legit career in corporate IT because she needs the kind of income those pesky IRS folks can’t track. When the smart-mouthed bombshell pulls a gig serving a private party, she expects nothing more than a few extra tips. That is until dirty-talking Rebel Lynch strolls into the room looking like sin incarnate, flashing motorcycle club colors, and blasting Charlotte's expectations about work, life, and love straight to hell.

One glance at Charlotte and Rebel knows she's his fated mate. But a wolf shifter is attacking women at the club, threatening Charlotte’s life, and putting the entire shifter community at risk of exposure. Rebel and his Feral Breed MC brothers must find the crazed shifter before he strikes again. If Rebel can't uncover the new monster in their midst—and learn to rein in the protective instincts of a fully mated Alpha—his future with Charlotte will be dead on arrival.

Thanks