what we think discussion

Books > Books that you HATE

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caru (new)

Caru What books do you HATE?

I HATE Monument 14,Hatchet,and Harry Potter

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 22 comments I hated "I am the messenger. In fact that book bugs me just thinking about it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The very first book that came to mind was Shatter me. UGH!
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi

message 4: by Dimpu (new)

Dimpu (theradiantmockingjay) | 43 comments @Carina OMG! You hate HARRY POTTER?! OMFG!!

message 5: by Caru (new)

Caru It was so boring

message 6: by Caru (new)

Caru Ozii wrote: "The very first book that came to mind was Shatter me. UGH!
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi"

I loved that book!

dia -- have courage and be kind I never read it but my la teacher absolutely hates moby dick. She threw out the copy that she inherited from another teacher

dia -- have courage and be kind Lol. That's funny. Last year I had to read the count of monte cristo and the year of the hangman. I didn't like nor dislike either of them.

message 9: by Caru (new)

message 10: by Sayra, Leader of this group (new)

Sayra (saiyrahoque) | 217 comments Mod
Beautiful disaster!! I'm sorry guys seriously though Travis called her Pigeon WTF!!!

message 11: by asdfghjkl (new)

asdfghjkl (aveatquevale) | 1 comments The Fallen series by Lauren Kate made me want to throw up on a cat and then eat the cat and then throw that up and then maybe drown myself

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Mitchell (bookluvr34) | 39 comments Mod
~Four and Six~ wrote: "The Fallen series by Lauren Kate made me want to throw up on a cat and then eat the cat and then throw that up and then maybe drown myself"

Oh gosh, that was the stupidest book!

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Mitchell (bookluvr34) | 39 comments Mod
I hated The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini , Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins ( I loved the first two books but this was ridiculous), Fang (Maximum Ride, #6) by James Patterson (another one where I loved the series...until this book came out. I kept with it hoping it would get better but it didn't and I hated the rest of the series that came after this book.) PLEASE DON"T HATE ME but I didn't hate Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth , I just think it is slightly over hyped...Tris annoys me. I'm sorry but she was just bleh to me. The other characters were great though.

message 14: by Sayra, Leader of this group (new)

Sayra (saiyrahoque) | 217 comments Mod
Lol Amanda

message 15: by Kyren (new)

Kyren | 3 comments Before I Fall
I Am The Messenger
Wither