Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Please add

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob (new)

Rob Colton (robcub32) | 3 comments I would be so grateful if someone could please add the new book I created "The Cassini Mission" to the series "Galactic Conspiracies." It is book #2.

Is it odd that I can add a book but not edit all of the pertinent data? I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not.

Thank you for your help.
Rob Colton

message 2: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5036 comments Series is an area we Librarians have to do, so nothing wrong :) Fixing now.

message 3: by Rob (new)

Rob Colton (robcub32) | 3 comments Ok, cool. Thanks for your help!

message 4: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5036 comments Added now. In future though, it'd really help if you could like to the books / series in question as it saves us a lot of hunting around and ensure we get the right titles too... :)

message 5: by Rob (new)

Rob Colton (robcub32) | 3 comments I will remember that for next time. Thanks!

message 6: by M. (new)

M. Myers (mruth) | 10 comments If someone would please add Don't Dare a Dame to the Maggie Sullivan Mystery series, I'd be grateful. I'm a member of this group & thought I had librarian privileges. Yet despite reading the Librarian Manual & following instructions both from my dashboard & from inside this group, I can't make it work after 45 minutes. Don't Dare a Dame Thanks.

message 7: by Gene (new)

Gene #6 is done.

message 8: by M. (new)

M. Myers (mruth) | 10 comments Evgeny wrote: "#6 is done."

Thank you!

message 9: by M. (new)

M. Myers (mruth) | 10 comments Now... is there any way to add the cover image to the slot that shows the other two in the series? (Sorry to be greedy.)

message 10: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Re 9, are you talking about the little thumbnails for the series on the author's page? Series are heavily cached, and it might take 24-48 hours before the third cover is visible there.

message 11: by M. (new)

M. Myers (mruth) | 10 comments Yes, that was it. Thank you again. You're very patient.

message 12: by C. Michael (new)

C. Michael (writerguy) | 4 comments Please add the Identity Thief by C. Michael Forsyth to my list of works -- from the authorThe Identity Thief

message 13: by Patrik (new)

Patrik (-pth-) | 23 comments #12 Done!