Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

Titan Series > Book 1 - The Return

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:48AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
The Return (Titan, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book 1 in The Titan Series

The Fates are cackling their bony asses off…

It’s been a year since Seth made the deal with the gods that pledged his life to them. And so far, the jobs they’ve given him have been violent and bloody–which is kind of all right with him. But now Apollo has something else in mind for Seth. He’s got to play protector while keeping his hands and fingers off, and for someone who really has a problem with restraint, this new assignment might be the most challenging yet.

Josie has no idea what this crazy hot guy’s deal might be, but it’s a good bet that his arrival means the new life she started after leaving home is about to be thrown into an Olympian-sized blender turned up to puree. Either Josie is going insane or a nightmare straight out of ancient myth is gunning for her.

But it might be the unlikely attraction simmering between her and the golden-eyed, secret-keeping Seth that may prove to be the most dangerous thing of all.

Because history has once again been flipped to repeat.

Book 1 in the new adult paranormal TITAN series, spin-off to the best selling COVENANT series.

- Released On: February 16, 2015

message 2: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Image Curtesy of Jen from Jenuine Cupcakes

message 3: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Sorry guys I didn't see right at the bottom it says 'This is not the cover'

I'm a tad disappointed coz that cover ROCKS

message 4: by gio (new)

gio So excited for this. 2015 can't come soon enough :)

message 5: by .chel. (new)

.chel. (itschel) | 44 comments Woooo hoooo!!!!!!

message 6: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

I agree!

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) | 19 comments it’s a cool cover! but maybe the cover they’re going to use will be based on that picture as well?? haha. so excited! so many books to look forward to. :)

message 8: by Mysterio (new)

Mysterio (khadijashafiq) | 4 comments I imagine Seth to have more of a boyish face, but the cover fits.

Laura ~Passion flower (nature88) | 5 comments Hi!
I LOVE Seth! I never thought I'd love Seth as much as I do! Of course, I love Aiden also, but..I LOVE Seth!

I am SO beyond happy to have more of Seth, and..I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that we'll be able to see..other people again..:)

message 10: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

So I never thought I would say it but the impossible has happened... I LOVE SETH!
The Return is utter perfection. I loved every moment of it and Josie is just perfect for him, so much love and I bow down to Jen. I don't know what she has done to me to make me love Seth but she is amazing!

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) | 19 comments Yay! I love Seth from the beginning! I will probably read my copy of The Return next month! Hopefully!

message 12: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments It's bad when you are a newbie and contemplating becoming a book blogger just to get an ARC because you miss reading about Seth .. Especially when last year I didn't even know what an ARC was but JLA is the only writer who can make me laugh out loud , even shed a tear in one book plus super action scenes and swoon worthy lead men. I also really liked Apollo so happy to hear he will be on the Titan series. Just patiently waiting already read covenant series twice. 2015 tic TOC Tic

message 13: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments I'm excited to read The Return :) any1 else out there

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Oh yes!!! I'm counting down the days. Only 13 days left!!! Wonder when the sequel will be coming out....

message 15: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments I'm currently rereading Covenant, because I want to fully enjoy The Return:)

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Awesome! I read the series for the first time a couple months ago and I already want to re read it.... Maybe after The Return ;D.

message 17: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments Yeah covenant is the book series I have read twice loved it so much

message 18: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments have you guys read dark elements or wicked yet?

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Yes I've read both series and loved them both of course ;D. Ugh I really want Every Last Breath and Torn!!!

message 20: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Last time I saw the German version of White Hot Kiss and ugh - they changed Roth's name to Ash.

message 21: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments What!! That makes no sense he is and will always be ROTH!!! Ash just doesn't fit his personality.

message 22: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Tots^^ especially because Ash has nothing to do with his real name.
Also, Half Blood was changed into 'Demon daughter - forbidden kiss'. I think that's even worse than Ash.

message 23: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Ok that's weird. I love The titles of her books and her character names. There's no need to change anything. They're amazing how she left them!!

message 24: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Of course they are:) German translators just seem to love messing with them.

message 25: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments So I read it .. Finished today and I do love JLA but looking forward to book 2 probably a little more than book 1 because there was a lot of back story that had to be repeated but I am a covenant series fan so it's all good and I enjoyed visiting again with some of my favorite characters like Apollo and Deacon and a few others and JLA's humor to me is always the best . I like the new characters too and I like Josie . Actually want to know more about the Titans can't wait for book 2. Loving St Seth

message 26: by Irene (new)

Irene | 3 comments did anyone preorder this book? =)

message 27: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Nope, but I hope I'll get my hands on it within the week:)

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments I liked it but not as much as covenant... I wish there would've been more appearances from the gods and titans but maybe that will happen more in the second book.

message 29: by Irene (new)

Irene | 3 comments did you receive the bonus scene??

message 30: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments Yes me too would have liked to seen more Titans . As for bonus scene good question I thought I was going to get a bonus scene but didn't JLAs blog said something to that but when I got the book there was no bonus chapter

message 31: by Irene (new)

Irene | 3 comments I think you needed to fill out a form if you preordered the book with your email so the bonus scene could be emailed to your address. I preordered the book but forgot to fill out the form and now I'm bummed and I'm trying to find someone who can send it to me :(

message 32: by Stefanie (new)

Stefanie | 1 comments I preordered the book and filled out the form. As promised I received a bonus scene.

[Spoiler]It's a nice scene with Alex and Aiden, but it's nothing new. I was a little disappointed 'cause it only told the ending of Sentinels from Aiden's point of view, but as I said, it was nice reminiscing. [end spoiler]

I really loved the book, Seth's point of view and I really liked Josie. I thought, after Alex, how can you write another strong and fascinating character with the same guy and make her not another Alex. But I think Josie is similar, but also a whole kind of different. I can't wait to read the next book. It's a pity that there isn't even a release date. Is it even written?

message 33: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments I finally started the book=)
Is it just me or does Seth miss some of his ... Sethness without Alex?

message 34: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Yeah he was missing some of his Sethness... I thought it was because the book was NA so he was going to act a bit different but it was probably the lacking of Alex.

message 35: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments I actually think we see the real Seth now ...

message 36: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments Oh and I'm loving that this group is active ... It's nice to read everyone's comments

message 37: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Same here! It's great to talk to other JLA obsessed readers like myself!!! I'm making my way through all her books and have never been disappointed!! Can't believe it took me this long to find her!! Reading Lux for the first time and loving it!!!!!

message 38: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Ooooh Lux. I read it right after Covenant. How do u like it? It is one of my fav books, although I'm not really into the Alien stuff. But the series is just awesome-est!! Because, seriously. Daemon.

Aaand what I meant is, I liked Seth's relationship with Alex a lot, so it takes some time, you know... getting used to Josie. She's nice and all, but after Covenant I kind of miss Alex^^

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Miss Alex too *frown*... Maybe she'll make an appearance in book 2... Yeah Lux is amazing and I almost didn't read it because of the alien thing but I'm so glad I did!!! I'm almost halfway through Origin and i don't want them to end!!!

message 40: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments No spoilers, I'm not far into the book;)
Woah so you're nearly done! Wait for opposition, it is a brilliant conclusion! Have u read The Dark Elements too?

message 41: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Oh yes love The Dark Elements!! White Hot Kiss was actually the first book I read of hers. I really want Every Last Breath!!! Have you read Obsession yet?

message 42: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments I know, right? Can't wait for it:)
Joup, I did. It wasn't as good as the Lux Series, but it was pretty cool, getting to know the other side and I absolutely loved the scene where Hunter met Daemon. If you haven't read it yet, you should do so before you start Opposition;)

message 43: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments I didn't know that. Gonna have to buy Obsession next then.

message 44: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments It's not necessary, of course, but Opposition is more fun if you do so;)

message 45: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Whoop, I´ve just finished the book! Anyone else thinking Deacon is the most adorable person ever?

message 46: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Good thing you just finished the book cause there's a title for book 2!!! THE POWER!!!! Sounds like there'll be at least 3 books total in the series!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Whoop:) have to put it on my TR list:)

message 48: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Yeah I did as soon as I saw it!!!

message 49: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments How do you like Origin so far?

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Love it! I'm almost done and then I'll start obsession. Really excited to learn more about Hunter! Did you enjoy The Return?

« previous 1 3

Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Return (other topics)