YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

Entwine
This topic is about Entwine
Read to Review (Signup Closed) > Read to Review ARC: Entwine - OPEN FOR SIGN-UP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Jan 07, 2014 12:00AM) (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Entwine by Rebecca Berto

Genres: New Adult Contemporary Romance

THIS IS AN ADVANCED REVIEW COPY - RELEASE DATE IS NOVEMBER 25.

Description:

Sarah Langham’s life was the epitome of normal until her dad slept with another woman when she was sixteen. It ripped her family apart.

Twenty-two-year-old Sarah has it together, though.

Waiting at the train station to go home from her first day of her first proper job out of university, she spots a man.

He is an enigma to her. She’s drawn to him, with his square jaw; buzz of hair; and his tall, solid frame, seen under the contours of his business suit. And he’s been looking at her, too. Fate pulls them together that night on a whirlwind date, exceeding anything Sarah’s experienced before. He’s even more into her than she’s into him. Finally, she wants to trust a guy for the first time since she was sixteen.

But then they discover something.

Something that meant they were never two strangers at a train station.

And it threatens to tear their future apart before it, really, ever begins.

Recommended for mature readers due to explicit content.

The available formats for Entwine are Mobi, ePub, or PDF. Please comment below with your email address and preference of format. Rebecca is generously allowing 40 reviewers to read and review this book. Only the first 40 members to sign up will be able to participate in this Read to Review. Please try to post reviews by the books release date November 25 or by December 8 at the latest. Rebecca would like reviewers to post their reviews on Goodreads, Amazon.com/.co.uk and Barnes and Noble. Once you have finished reading and reviewing, please post the links to your reviews in this thread.

Please do not sign up for this Read to Review if you are unable to meet the required time-frame. If after signing up you find that you will not meet the deadline, please send me a message as soon as possible.

Directions for how to sign up to read and review a book can be found in the Reviewer Directions - Read to Review thread.

Directions for how an author can sign up their book to be read and reviewed can be found in the Author Directions - Read to Review thread.

All questions regarding Read to Reviews can be posted to the Questions - Read to Review thread.

Participants:
1. Ashley ✔
2. Wendy
3. Micky ✔
4. Jacinda ✔
5. J. ✔
6. Michelle ✔
7. Ashley ✔
8. Missy ✔
9. Cinthia ✔
10. Georgia
11. TJB ✔
12. Savannah
13. Marci ✔
14. Beverly
15. Diamond
16. Angel
17. Joanna
18. Shei ✔
19. Dee
20. Jasmin Rose
21. Courtney ✔
22. Avey
23. Faye ✔
24. Katria
25. Ragatnia
26. Ariel ✔
27. Natalie ✔
28. Ashley ✔
29. Shayna ✔
30. Jessica ✔
31. Alyssia
32. Lmeyer74 ✔
33. Peggy
34. Becca ✔
35. Nicole
35. Ali
36. Amanda
37. Josie
38. Prathyusha

Ashley (migamoo) | 32 comments Sounds intriguing. May I please have a copy?
askrauch@yahoo.com pdf

Wendy (harmonysweet3) | 20 comments vargasw3@gmail.com. mobi please

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Hey you guys are so quick off the mark! That's great :)

Bookphenomena (Micky)  (bookphenomena) Yes please. MOBI mickybarnard@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks :-)

Jacinda | 55 comments I would love to read this please. My email is josselynthrash@gmail.com kindle please.

message 7: by J. (new) - rated it 3 stars

J. Woods | 16 comments jwoodsauthor@live.com - mobi please!

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 15 comments I'll read it. Pdf, please :)
michelle.n.onuorah@biola.edu
Thanks!

Ashley Lenderman | 38 comments Love to read and review ashleyl524@yahoo.com.....mobi please!

Missy *Am I alive and a reality, or am I but a dream? * (missyke) | 47 comments I like it. Mobi please (kisslind@gmail.com) Thank you

Cinthia (cinthiah) | 66 comments I'd like to review it.
jchill34@yahoo.com epub

Georgia ❤believes we should all have HEA!!❤ (georgia_fiore) | 1 comments I would like to review...georgia_fiore_41@kindle.com (mobi please)

BookLover | 40 comments Yes please! Kindle would be great. ttandj123@aol.com

message 14: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannah_indie) I'm in. Mobi format please... savannahjonnes04@gmail.com

Marci (marci90) | 107 comments I would like to review marci90sa75@gmail.com epud

message 16: by Beverly (new) - added it

Beverly (bevz747) | 39 comments hi, i would love to review this one, mobi or epub pls,
my email is herras747@gmail.com

message 17: by Angel (new)

Angel Sounds really interesting ... I'd love to read this! <3
E-mail: angel.m.cullen(at)hotmail.com
Thank you ..

Joanna (joannasyme) | 9 comments This sounds interesting. Mobi please jsyme@sbcglobal.net

message 19: by Shei (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shei Love (sheilove) | 3 comments I'd love to read this one. Epub please sheila.bockelmann@hotmail.com

message 20: by ♔ Dee (last edited Nov 16, 2013 11:13PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

♔ Dee  (sweetdeee) | 8 comments I'd love to read! :) sweetxdee@mail.com epub

message 21: by Jasmin Rose (new)

Jasmin Rose | 7 comments ooh. interesting! love to read and review this..

jrpmanansala@gmail.com

epub and/or pdf

thanks! :)

Courtney | 22 comments I would love to read this book.
courtney.jade.harris@hotmail.com
Epub Please.

message 23: by Ava (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ava Guinto (aveyguinto) | 2 comments interesting. please send me a copy ;) avaguinto@gmail.com thank you!

message 24: by Ava (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ava Guinto (aveyguinto) | 2 comments mobi or epub please :))

message 25: by Faye (new) - rated it 3 stars

Faye | 35 comments would like to review. stelle.redrose@yahoo.com epub please. Thanks!

message 26: by Diamond (new) - added it

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) | 152 comments I'm listed as a reader but I haven't received a copy.

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Diamond wrote: "I'm listed as a reader but I haven't received a copy."

Hi Diamond, I'll email the author :)

message 28: by Diamond (new) - added it

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) | 152 comments Sarah wrote: "Diamond wrote: "I'm listed as a reader but I haven't received a copy."

Hi Diamond, I'll email the author :)"

Thanks, Sarah.

message 29: by Judy (last edited Nov 17, 2013 02:49PM) (new) - added it

Judy (judyzreadsalot) | 29 comments would love to read/review. judysphone@yahoo.com
mobi please

Jacinda | 55 comments I just finished it. It was soooooo great I loved it I will put my review up soon!!!

message 31: by Jasmin Rose (new)

Jasmin Rose | 7 comments Sarah wrote: "Diamond wrote: "I'm listed as a reader but I haven't received a copy."

Hi Diamond, I'll email the author :)"

me too. haven't received a copy too...

message 32: by Shei (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shei Love (sheilove) | 3 comments shouldn't I have received a copy yet or should I wait a little more?

message 34: by Ashley (last edited Nov 17, 2013 10:20PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ashley Lenderman | 38 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review

Than you so much for letting me review your book!

Katria | 36 comments Would love to read rate and review the book. Epub pls. My email is: katrialorainne@gmail.con

Ragatnia Clara | 13 comments I'd love to review the book. I appreciate epub format. Email: ragatniaclara@yahoo.com

Thanks!

message 37: by Katria (last edited Nov 18, 2013 05:36AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Katria | 36 comments i haven't received any epub yet. If it's not working, you can send it to my other email: baka.0405@yahoo.com

Katria | 36 comments I can't open the file you sent to my gmail.

Ragatnia Clara | 13 comments Thanks, I already got it!

Ariel | 19 comments Sounds interesting, would love to read!
Arieligherighe@ymail.com
ePud please!

Ariel | 19 comments Katria wrote: "i haven't received any epub yet. If it's not working, you can send it to my other email: baka.0405@yahoo.com"

This is normal, it happens to me as well. You click the right hand corner where it shows an arrow and click the app (iBooks) you would like to place it in.

Katria | 36 comments Ariel wrote: "Katria wrote: "i haven't received any epub yet. If it's not working, you can send it to my other email: baka.0405@yahoo.com"

This is normal, it happens to me as well. You click the right hand corn..."

it says binary file and when i open it, nothing happens.

Ariel | 19 comments Which app did you open it in, Katria?

Katria | 36 comments it just says binary file on my gmail and when i open it, it becomes a blank page, i can't even download it. This is the first time it happened and I never really had a problem before.

Ariel | 19 comments Oh, I use yahoo, maybe that's the difference? Mine says: Sorry, we currently do not support this attachment type: OCTET-STREAM, but I can open it in iBooks. I'm sorry Katria, I don't know the answer to this.

Katria | 36 comments I just emailed the author and I'm waiting for her reply. Thanks Ariel, i appreciate your concern.

Ariel | 19 comments Yeah, no problem! :)

Natalie | 53 comments i would love to read this please - epub
lilnatcat@hotmail.co.uk

Ashley | 6 comments I'd like to read this!
ashleysonju@hotmail.com. Mobi please.
Thank you!

Ashley (migamoo) | 32 comments Really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Goodreads | Blog

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Entwine (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rebecca Berto (other topics)