YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

Two Thousand 3: A Comatose Memoir (An Emerald City Novella)
This topic is about Two Thousand 3
Read to Review (Signup Closed) > Read to Review ARC: Two Thousand 3: A Comatose Memoir - CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Dec 04, 2013 11:24PM) (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Two Thousand 3: A Comatose Memoir by F.X. Scully

Genres: New Adult Contemporary Romance (18+ coarse language, sexual situations)

THIS IS AN ADVANCED REVIEW COPY - RELEASE DATE IS NOVEMBER 29.

Description:

Reese Clarke is sports agent, extraordinaire. With an impressive client list, she’s on the fast track to becoming partner at her Seattle-based agency, and is engaged to the first-round draft pick, and the agency's bread and butter, Neil Baxter.

Then everything comes crashing down.

Neil cheats on her. She has a bitter reunion with a sexy ex. And gets hit by a car. All in the same damn day.

When she wakes up, twelve years in the past, she doesn’t know how she got there, or how to get out. Confusion grows to pleasure, then quickly spirals to anger as Reese struggles to find her way back home. All the while being forced to relive her greatest love affairs—one ex a time. But older and wiser Reese soon realizes she’s been given a break—a chance to do things differently this time around. An opportunity to track down the one who got away.

The available formats for Two Thousand 3: A Comatose Memoir are Mobi, ePub, or PDF. Please comment below with your email address and preference of format. F X Scully is generously allowing an unlimited number of reviewers to read and review this book but sign up will close on the release date November 29th. The deadline for this Read to Review is November 29th. F X Scully would like reviewers to post their reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and your blog if you have one. Once you have finished reading and reviewing, please post the links to your reviews in this thread.

Please do not sign up for this Read to Review if you are unable to meet the required time-frame. If after signing up you find that you will not meet the deadline, please send me a message as soon as possible.

Directions for how to sign up to read and review a book can be found in the Reviewer Directions - Read to Review thread.

Directions for how an author can sign up their book to be read and reviewed can be found in the Author Directions - Read to Review thread.

All questions regarding Read to Reviews can be posted to the Questions - Read to Review thread.

Participants:
1. Wendy
2. Katria ✔
3. J. ✔
4. Mariely ✔
5. Savannah
6. Gracey ✔
7. Beverly ✔
8. Diamond ✔

message 2: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy (harmonysweet3) | 20 comments Vargasw3@gmail.com. mobi please

Katria | 36 comments I would love to read, rate and review. baka.0405@yahoo.com epub pls. Thanks!

message 4: by J. (new) - rated it 3 stars

J. Woods | 16 comments jwoodsauthor@live.com - mobi please! thanks!

Mariely Otero (myotero) | 7 comments I'm interested! mobi please!
marielyotero@hotmail.com

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannah_indie) I'm in. Mobi format please... savannahjonnes04@gmail.com

Thanks!

F.X. Scully | 14 comments Mobi files have been sent to Wendy, J, Mariely and Savannah :)

Thanks!

F.X. Scully | 14 comments Epub file sent to Katria! Thank you :)

Katria | 36 comments Thanks F.X. Will update a rate and review of your book soon.

Gracey (pan_pan) | 6 comments I like the sound of this one :)
graceymarie0813@gmail.com
ePub format please. Thank you

Beverly (bevz747) | 39 comments i would love to review this, mobi pleas, my meail is herras747@gmail.com
thank you

message 12: by F.X. (new) - rated it 5 stars

F.X. Scully | 14 comments ARCs sent to Gracey and Beverly :) Thanks, ladies!

message 13: by Diamond (last edited Nov 26, 2013 08:13PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) | 152 comments I'll give it a go! :) pdf Thanks.

message 14: by F.X. (new) - rated it 5 stars

F.X. Scully | 14 comments Pdf sent to Diamond :) Thanks!

message 16: by Mariely (last edited Nov 17, 2013 05:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariely Otero (myotero) | 7 comments Thanks for letting me read and review your book, F.X.! Here are the links to my review!

Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R23SEJDP...

message 17: by F.X. (new) - rated it 5 stars

F.X. Scully | 14 comments Thanks again, J and thanks Mariely!

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) | 152 comments I just left a review but I'm not able to get the link to work properly for some reason. I probably just don't know what I'm doing, most likely. Thanks for allowing me an ARC. I enjoyed it!

message 19: by F.X. (new) - rated it 5 stars

F.X. Scully | 14 comments Thanks, Diamond!

message 21: by F.X. (new) - rated it 5 stars

F.X. Scully | 14 comments Thanks, Katria!

message 23: by F.X. (new) - rated it 5 stars

F.X. Scully | 14 comments Thanks, Gracey!

And sorry for the typos, ladies! You all received ARCs, so things weren't as clean as they are in the final version. But thanks for trudging through it anyway, I'm glad you all enjoyed :)

message 25: by F.X. (new) - rated it 5 stars

F.X. Scully | 14 comments NP! Thanks, Beverly! :)