What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Bad Boy Can Be Good for a Girl
This topic is about A Bad Boy Can Be Good for a Girl
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. 3 girls who were cheated on by the same guy, wrote their experiences on a Judy Blume novel. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cherlynn (cherreading) (twiinklex) | 11 comments Young adult/teen book. Three girls were dating the same douchebag who cheated on all of them. They wrote their experiences on a Judy Blume novel, I think it was Forever. The book itself isn't by Judy Blume.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments Love, Inc. Love, Inc. (Love, Inc., #1) by Yvonne Collins ?

If not, when did you read this book? Remember the cover?

And, what do you mean by they wrote their experiences on a Judy Blume novel? Do you mean in the book, the girls write their experiences on the cover of a Blume book, within its pages, etc?

What made them write in the book?

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 606 comments Or something like this Everything I Needed to Know about Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume - forever was featured quite a few times

Cherlynn (cherreading) (twiinklex) | 11 comments Tab wrote: "Love, Inc.Love, Inc. (Love, Inc., #1) by Yvonne Collins?

If not, when did you read this book? Remember the cover?

And, what do you mean by they wrote their experiences on a Judy Blume novel? Do y..."

Nope not that book, but thanks. I can't remember much else but I think I read it about 6 years ago when I was 14.

I don't remember a revenge theme and the girls didn't meet at counselling. They attended the same school but I'm not sure whether they actually met in life or they just read about each other's experiences in the book.

They wrote within its pages if I'm not wrong, after finding it in the library?

Cherlynn (cherreading) (twiinklex) | 11 comments Dee wrote: "Or something like this Everything I Needed to Know about Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume - forever was featured quite a few times"

Nope, not that too but thanks for trying :)

Cherlynn (cherreading) (twiinklex) | 11 comments This feels like a miracle but I was reading some article online that listed books about dating violence, and one of the titles mentioned was the book I was looking for!

A Bad Boy Can Be Good for a Girl by Tanya Lee Stone https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Thanks guys!

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16126 comments A Bad Boy Can Be Good for a Girl for the clickable link.