Creative Souls discussion

Creative Connection

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cortney (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:36AM) (new)

Cortney | 3 comments To all you creative souls:
I had a friend share an idea with me that I thought you might appreciate and enjoy. She invited me to do an art exchange with her where we each start an art project (in this case we're going to buy a small canvas and paint something--anything in black and white) and then switch half way through, each sending the other our painting before it's finsihed. Then we get to complete each other's painting and see how it turns out. You could potentially do this with almost any project, just get creative!
I hope someone else trys this...and let me know how it turns out!

message 2: by Shiva (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:36AM) (new)

Shiva | 2 comments amazing. i think it would be interesting to try it on short stories too. i think it would change to the end surprisingly.

message 3: by Bonita (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:36AM) (new)

Bonita Rose | 22 comments Mod
the short story idea is brilliant.. I'm a writer at heart.. I could so start a journal and write something.. we all could.. then write a page or 2 and pass along, what a great idea! Collaborative stuff is so fun! Kinda like circle journals in scrapbooking!

message 4: by Kim (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:52AM) (new)

Kim | 4 comments BR... that could be really interesting... if we sent them electronically then we wouldn't have to worry so much about anything getting "lost" like a CJ. I'm game if you want to play!