This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate your car!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meels (last edited Feb 04, 2008 11:42AM) (new)

Meels (amelia) Here's some hate for my beautiful, asshole, Hawaiian buddy and his irrational love of the Subaru!

message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa I hate your big yellow Hummer that you use to run to Starbucks and take the kids to their soccer match. What's next? A f***ing Fuschia Panzer tank so you can pop down to the corner store for a gallon of milk?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to firebomb your f**king PT Cruiser for being such an ugly piece of crap!

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike (mikelchartier) I hate muscle cars...they make me go a big rubbery one

message 5: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Okay, all you bastards in your Lexus SUV's who think your time is more important than mine because I drive a Kia... you are being targeted as we speak! And, those of you with California plates who panic at the first drop of rain, keep it South of the boarder will ya! We cannot forget those of you with Washington plates, who apparently can not drive in any weather... how bout getting a job in your own damn state? I am leaving in half an hour and the lot of you better stay the F**k out of my way, cause one of these days I'm going to snap and it's going to be extra points for those listed above!!! This includes you – Dick!

message 6: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Ko, I completely hate that car, and what about that SUVish one with the tumor on the back, is it the Xtera? What is with that tumor on the back hatch? It pisses me off every time! I need that rocket launcher so bad!

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Those Scions reek. It's like a refrigerator box with an engine. I also hate those spinning rims, you have to love it though when you see them on a Le Sabre or a Taurus. It's nice your four rims cost more then the entire ride you douche.

message 8: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I hate the local goddamn suburban rednecks who drive those HUGE pickups with Monster Truck Rally wheels, all chromed up to the eyeballs, which are completely unnecessary because they never leave the paved roads of this podunk town except to drive to San Francisco to get a cheap, Tenderloin hooker with one eye because no one would ever have sex with them they are such beer swilling, two-brain-celled assholes. Especially the ones with the ubiquitous cartoon sticker on the rear window of Evil Calvin pissing and looking back over his shoulder. Yes, we all know that you are a foul adolescent twit, thanks for advertising.

The only thing that ever takes the vitriol out of my fiery brain when I see one is if they have a sticker on the back that says "Shut Up Hippy".

message 9: by brian (new)

brian tanabe I apologize for arriving quite late to this party, but am *I* the aforementioned "Hawaiian asshole," Amy?!?!

message 10: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Also, I hate Hummer Stretch Limos. There is no reason for that. EVER. No, there is no justification possible. Also, it's ugly. Also, you want to tell your kids that piece of crap is why they can't breathe now? Yeah. No. Ew.

message 11: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Bri, I also called you "beautiful", why are you so negative???

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be much good at the hatin today... in too good of a mood. Go ahead Steve, fire me!

message 12: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Donald, does one side of your body talk to the other side of your body as if it's a whole other person. Dude, that's weird. Get help.

I had to listen to Nickelback on my birthday while shooting pool. Some group of local towny boys put an hours worth on the juke box while I wasn't looking. Little bastards.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

the prius just shouts I'm an uptight priss head of a human

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.