The Haters Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate how Steve ignores me.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I think he's afraid of me.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? Given your predilection for "brain exploding wild monkey slave girl sex", I certainly can't imagine why.

message 3: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) LMAO!!!!

message 4: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) Yer not missing a thing darlin, he's a dick! He called me old! Steve Mort, you rat bastard, I'll get you... No Po dwellin, Cali implant, vehicularly challenged... he is cute though huh?

message 5: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) he might be cute, but he's too busy hiding behind that goddamn coffee cup, all above caring if he's cute or not. of course, that's probably what's most maddening. If he suddenly got all chatty and posted a full face photo of his handsome awesomeness I'd probably get bored and stop speaking to him.

message 6: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) Steve, I hate the way you are such a pain in the ass about the picture, change it for a day and give Charissa a break you selfish bastard! I suggest the one with Dan H. in the bar, he's got the green beer bottle in his hand. Just do it you douche! God I hate you!! Call me K? *She does the phone fingers*

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel When Steve Mort walks by a group of women they spontaneously orgasm that's how sexy he is.

Steve Morts so hot he once made out with a 50 year old homeless woman just make the other ladies jealous that's how jealous he is.

When Steve Mort pewps his doody comes out phallic shaped that's how manly he is.

message 8: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) that's sexy.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Steve Mort's milkshake brings all the girls to the yard.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.