Anything & Everything!!!! :D discussion

79 views
5 Random things about you

Comments Showing 1-50 of 446 (446 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
i start as usual:

1. i love being neat
2. i love to write
3. i secretly wanna be a choreographer
4. i love science.
5. when i was small i used to be the most chubbiest baby eva!


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
well, now number 3 aint a secret anymore.

And anywas u had entrusted me, and several other people with that 'secret' ages ago.


message 3: by Aiman (new)

Aiman 1. I love chocolate
2. I secretly pine for purple eyes after reading some books.
3. I HATE maths
4. My star sign is Aquarius
5. I like collecting weird things


message 4: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
i think we all love chocolate! go chocolate lovers!!
sasha shush! our secret ;)


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I love chocolate too Rose and Aiman but I'm not allowed it because I'm on a diary-free diet and have been for 9 months... *sniff sniff* I miss chocolate and cheese and so many other things.


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
i dont like chocolate!

thats cuz im special :)


message 7: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "I love chocolate too Rose and Aiman but I'm not allowed it because I'm on a diary-free diet and have been for 9 months... *sniff sniff* I miss chocolate and cheese and so many other things."

omg y?


message 8: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "i dont like chocolate!

thats cuz im special :)"


no just a weirdo :O


message 9: by Aiman (new)

Aiman "What kind of a monster hates chocolate?" Ahem, ahem- I directly quote WILL HERONDALE


message 10: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (last edited Sep 03, 2013 03:21AM) (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Aiman u r osm!

Boo you Sasha


message 11: by Aiman (last edited Sep 03, 2013 03:23AM) (new)

Aiman ;-) Yeah! Dats rite... I rest my case. U simply CANNOT hate chocolate unless ur inhumane or something


message 12: by Aiman (new)

Aiman Even then u can't. U just CAN'T


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
@Aiman - HEY Will says its endearing.
And anywayz opposits attract right?

AND its not like i said i love ducks. I know very well of my dear William's anatideaphobia.


message 14: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
totally agreed!!


message 15: by Aiman (new)

Aiman :D @Makayla Once I tried to go without chocolate for a MONTH. I broke down after like, 2 and a helf weeks- which, for me is really saying something.


message 16: by Aiman (new)

Aiman Bloodthirsty little beasts, never trust a duck. I don't either.


message 17: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
i swore of brownies which are like my most favourite things on earth..n havent eaten one in 8-10 months..plus i still make em for my friends...ask Sasha ....i just dont eat them or taste them


message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "i dont like chocolate!

thats cuz im special :)"


You're crazy


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "i swore of brownies which are like my most favourite things on earth..n havent eaten one in 8-10 months..plus i still make em for my friends...ask Sasha ....i just dont eat them or taste them"

I'll still be on this diet for about 2 years at minimum the doctor says


message 20: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
but y?


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
yup. Shes speaks the truth.... well writes.


message 22: by Aiman (new)

Aiman @ Makayla and Rose

You can do this...


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "I love chocolate too Rose and Aiman but I'm not allowed it because I'm on a diary-free diet and have been for 9 months... *sniff sniff* I miss chocolate and cheese and so many ..."

Cystic acne. I've had acne since I was almost 10, cystic acne since I was eleven and a half, but the cystic acne is healing apparently because of the no dairy plus all the product I have used/ still use but I still have a bunch of scarring all over my face.


message 24: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
i know :) thnx for d motivation


thnx Sasha for backing me up


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiman wrote: "@ Makayla and Rose

You can do this..."


Thanks for the support. @Rose why did you swear off brownies?


message 26: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
long story...tell you some other time

Sorry


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "Aiman wrote: "@ Makayla and Rose

You can do this..."

Thanks for the support. @Rose why did you swear off brownies?"




becasue for a sense of acheivemtn... she want to enter te Guiness Book of wWorld records for the FIRST person to swear off brownies.


-ur welcome ROSE (good luck to enter the guiness book of world records)


message 28: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (last edited Sep 03, 2013 03:40AM) (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "Aiman wrote: "@ Makayla and Rose

You can do this..."

Thanks for the support. @Rose why did you swear off brownies?"

SHUT up lol n thats not d real reason


stop trying to make me look so shallow



message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I'm sorry Rose but it's kind of funny. Maybe you will get it though because I've never heard of that record. You need proof, though. And good luck.


≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I am not very neat
I have not a clue about love
I am in gifted classes
I am 5'7"
I love HETALIA


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "Aiman wrote: "@ Makayla and Rose

You can do this..."

Thanks for the support. @Rose why did you swear off brownies?"

SHUT up lol n thats not ..."


Aw Rose you can tell us anything remember


message 32: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "Haha I'm sorry Rose but it's kind of funny. Maybe you will get it though because I've never heard of that record. You need proof, though. And good luck."

lol yep....thnx :)


message 33: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Alex wrote: "I am not very neat
I have not a clue about love
I am in gifted classes
I am 5'7"
I love HETALIA"


wow i think ur about my height...i think Love is better left alone at our age...


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "Haha I'm sorry Rose but it's kind of funny. Maybe you will get it though because I've never heard of that record. You need proof, though. And good luck."

lol yep....thnx :)"


You're welcome


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Alex wrote: "I am not very neat
I have not a clue about love
I am in gifted classes
I am 5'7"
I love HETALIA"


OMG!!! why is everyone taller than me????
im such a shorty :(

WAAAAA
*crying


message 37: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
ur not a shorty....n U HAVE AN AMAZING BODY!! i swear


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Alex wrote: "I am not very neat
I have not a clue about love
I am in gifted classes
I am 5'7"
I love HETALIA"

OMG!!! why is everyone taller than me????
im such a shorty :(

WAAAAA
*crying"


How tall are you?


message 39: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
5-4 i think


message 40: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Rose wrote: "5-4 i think"

her not me


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
yup now im 5'4"


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Rose wrote: "ur not a shorty....n U HAVE AN AMAZING BODY!! i swear"

pfft. says the girl who looks like a model

you have a great physique AND you are TALL


message 43: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
shut up i do not!!!


look at u...i love ur body...skinny yet curvy...
i might be skinny but not curvy! i want ur body


message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 03, 2013 03:53AM) (new)

Rose wrote: "5-4 i think"

That's not short!!! I'm 4"9 or 10, which is about 150cm, and that's short.


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
i want ur body and height!

well we should shutup... ppl are gonna be like "wha-- are they saying?"


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

*grins* Well I'm short and 13 so... you can imagine.


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "*grins* Well I'm short and 13 so... you can imagine."

its oky ur only 13 so you are still growing. Im sure you'll grow pretty tall


message 48: by Aiman (new)

Aiman I'm 5'4"


message 49: by Aiman (new)

Aiman Makayla_Maud wrote: "*grins* Well I'm short and 13 so... you can imagine."

I like ur pics; ur so pretty!


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "*grins* Well I'm short and 13 so... you can imagine."

its oky ur only 13 so you are still growing. Im sure you'll grow pretty tall"


Actually I'm not expected to grow any taller than 5 foot or 5"1 because from when I was about 8 until the beginning of last year I used to have growth spurts every year so apparently I've used them up.. I'm going to be short forever


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
back to top