This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate paper

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel I REALLY DO. IT MAKES ME MAD. THE PRINT BOOKS ON IT YOU KNOW?

I ALSO HATE CAPITAL LETTERS. IT LOOKS LIKE THE PERSON TYPING IS YELLING.

IM NOT YELLING YOU KNOW. I HAVE PUNTUATION AND CORRECT SPELLING ITS FOR THE WEAK IT REALLY IS DAMMIT

I HATE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING EXCEPT STEVE MORT I COULD REALLY LOVE A STEVE MORT REALLY

I HATE THE WORD LIKE I MEAN REALLY WTF IS THAT WHAT IS IT TELL ME

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't hate paper Dan! You can use it slay your enemies with a thousand paper cuts!

I hate the fact that I can't say that I hate the fact that you love me!!

message 3: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Without paper, I would hate the fact that I would have to wipe my ass with my hand! Or, maybe a leaf, but still... not good.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael (fogus) Only 1000 papercuts? Only if you are a wuss. I like to apply papercuts to every inch of my enemies and coat them with salt and lemon and Pledge. They die a slow agonizing death as they deserve. This is what I have in store for you Steve. I hate you.
-m

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess it's not really a big surprise that you have to use over 1000 papercuts Fogus, since you're such a total wuss you have to carry around salt, lemon & pledge. I'm shaking in boots as I contemplate whether you're going to torture me to death or c'mon over, fix me a margarita & clean my house.

I hate your wussitude!!

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael (fogus) Dear Steve,

I hate your impudence. I hate your audacity. I hate your unmitigated gall. I do not *have* to use over 1000 papercuts, I am skilled in the art of jugular paper-cuttage. I can papercut your soul if I want... and yes, I want! My choice of 1000+ papercuts is based solely on my lust for inflicting pain on people I hate. And I hate you.

But yes, I will be over to clean your apartment.
-m

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel I hate that I understood that....

I hate homework. Just saying.

message 8: by Daniel (new)

Daniel A stick and rag that's all one needs! It worked for my diabetical grandpa it should work for everyone!

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Steve Mort is protected by magic.

and my sweaty nut sack. You've been warned.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.