Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
XD lol. Hi

message 3: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Hola chicka! CC at ur service *bows*

message 4: by Morgan (new)

=D so any ideas?

message 5: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Hmm....how about something between a 21 year old boy and his step dads best friend? Idk where I got that it just popped up

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Ohh I like it actually :)!

message 7: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun)

Can i be the boy?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

XD sure. Could it be like he just had a divorce with his wife, and the younger dude has sorta always had a crush on him?

message 9: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Omg are you like a mind reader?? :O

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Yes =D

message 11: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Lol can you make you character first?? It doesn't have to be all lengthy

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Ok on sec

message 13: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Kk

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Name: Avery Adams

Appearance:

SexualityBisexual

Personality:
To Be RP'd.

message 15: by iomai (last edited Sep 01, 2013 04:20PM) (new)

iomai (irun) Name: Christian 'Chris' Maldovan
Looks:
Sexuality: Gay

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Kay so you wanna start?

message 17: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Actually can you?

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Avery sighed, throwing the divorce papers down on the kitchen counter. Sara had just upped and left him a few days ago, and now this came in the mail? He took a seat down near the table, running his fingers through his hair.

message 19: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Chris would staying with him that weekend. He was looking at some grad schools n the area. His father didnt want him staying in a hotel so insisted he stay with Avery. He was just arriving, ringing the door bell. Chris was excited to see Avery. They ha always been close and Chris though he was a rather handsome man. Carrying only a book bag over his shoul he waited

message 20: by Morgan (last edited Sep 01, 2013 04:41PM) (new)

Avery looked up from the table hearing the door bell ring. He shoved the papers under the placement map, before getting up, wondering who it could possibly be. For a second hoping it was Sara, but that was useless to even hope for.
He opened the door, smiling a little when he realized it was Chris, almost having forgotten the boy was coming by for the weekend. "Hey come on in," he said, moving away from the door to allow him inside.

message 21: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Hey." Chris stepped inside the nice, warm house. It was winter time in Minnesota. He rubbed his bare hands together to create friction. The missed the house. He hadn't visited in over a year.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

He pulled Chris in for a small hug, "Good to see you, how's your father doing?" He asked, walking into the kitchen.

message 23: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Still tryin to get me to be a doctor. Other then that he's grown a beard." Chris hugged him back before following him into the kitchen. Instinctively he noticed an annoying presence was missing "Where's...Sophie?" He asked, knowing that wasn't her name. He never did like Avery's wife

message 24: by Morgan (new)

He shook his head, knowing for a fact Christian knew her name wasn't Sophie. "Sara," he corrected him, but instead of answering he pulled out the divorce papers handing them to him in explanation.

message 25: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Congratu---I mean I am so sorry." Chris didnt exactly try to mask his joy. He'd always though Sara was a bitch. Avery knew that already. What he didn't know was he'd always felt jealous of her. He handed him back the papers, struggling to keep a straight face

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Avery saw the complete joy on Chris' face, raising his eyes slightly in amusement. "I know you didn't like her... " he said trailing off, not exactly knowing where he was going with that statement as he took a seat near the counter.

message 27: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Understatement of the century. She was a bitch with tacky clothes and no brain. She's missin out." Chris said the last part seriously, going over to sit beside him. He looked down at the papers, having waited years for them

message 28: by Morgan (new)

He smiled at him softly, placing a hand low on his thigh. "Thanks, I guess she is. Besides there are plenty of more fish in the sea," he told him with a laugh at the lame quote.

message 29: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Chris blushed gently at his hand, combing his bangs back with his fingers. "A but this time try someone cute." He said stuttering. He had averted his every. Avery didnt know he was gay

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Avery was oblivious to him blushing. "Sara was cute," he said with a smirk, "But I'll do better." He promised, nodding his head.

message 31: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Cute when she wore a shit load of make up. I've seen her gettin ready, lookin like a clown." Chris said. When he was around eight he had to get ready with the women during their wedding. He stood, "Where's the booze?" He questioned. After just turning 21 he just wanted to drink

message 32: by Morgan (new)

He laughed, about to protest, when he remember Christian was now of age. He smiled, getting up and crouching down to the bottom cabinet where he kept the strong stuff.

message 33: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Chris immediately went to fetch glasses. Once he brought glasses for wine and shots. "Wanna have a little contest?" He smirked at the man

message 34: by Morgan (new)

"What kind of contest?" Avery asked him with a smile pulling out a bottle.

message 35: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "How many shots you can take." Chris challenged him, hand on his hips. He tapped his foot impatiently

message 36: by Morgan (new)

He laughed, "Okay," he said, starting to pour out some of the bottle out in the shot glasses.

message 37: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Chris sat on the counter, watching him carefully. He had never done shots, just some wine. He moved behind Avery when he was done, pinching his side

message 38: by Morgan (new)

He tensed up slightly, when he pinched him. He turned around handing Chris a shot. "You a lightweight?" He asked.

message 39: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "I guess." Chris said unsure. He was about 100-110 pounds at age 21. He assumed he meant his actual weight. Chris smelt the liquid and nearly gagged

message 40: by Morgan (new)

He laughed at his answer, as well as his reaction to the alcohol. "Drink up," he said, taking the shot and making a face, before pouring himself another one.

message 41: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Chris gently took a small sip and nearly fell back though managed to stay on his feet. As he was the one to instate the competition he couldn't back down. He held his breath a downed the drink, shuddering. "Piece of cake" he said out of breath

message 42: by Morgan (new)

He scrunched up his face, looking down realizing how close they were. He sat up on the counter downing his second shot as he filled a second one for Christian, wondering how much longer he'd last.

message 43: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Christoanheld his nose, looking silly, as he downed his second glass. He make a look of pure horror though twisted it into a victory smile. He couldn't take much alcohol and was beginning to get a bit tipsy

message 44: by Morgan (new)

He laughed taking his third shot, noticing the drinks were starting to get to Chris. He smirked, "How you feeling hot shot?" Avery asked, filling another for him.

message 45: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Great!" Chris groaned, holding the table for support. His eyes were on his fifth shot. His tongue was on fire as well as his throat. He downed the drink, smiling at Avery

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Avery smiled, back at him, biting his lip, only beginning to feel a little tipsy as he poured himself another shot.

message 47: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Chris took his next shot and immediately fell onto his butt, laying back and laughing hysterically. He had dropped the cup though it didnt break

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Avery shook his head, yup Chris was a total lightweight. He picked him up by under the shoulders, sitting him down on the counter, "I think your done for the night," he told him.

message 49: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "No, I'm gonna win!" Chris slurred, picking up the bottle to drink. He managed a few sips. He was so drunk at that point

message 50: by Morgan (new)

He took the bottle out of his hands, laying it down on the counter. "You should get to sleep Chris, its late." Avery said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24