Splintered Fan Club discussion

Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
This topic is about Unhinged
***NEWS**** > UNHINGED ARCs are here! WOOT!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments And also received an abundance of Team Jeb and Team Morpheus buttons to boot. I smell a giveaway on the horizon!

Unhinged ARCs photo UnhingedARCs_zpse1ce9597.jpg

message 2: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole Wang (nikki_wang) | 182 comments Mod
PEIFNVPINWOJKCOJDOMSKNPINPDJVIPWJPIWRJVPOJWPODJVOPWDVPOJFPEOJGPIEGPIHWRPFIPWDJJCODWVJODJVPEHGOIRWHGOHWEFPIHEWPFJPWOJDPIWJRVPIJDWVPOJADWPOJWDVPIHDWVPIHPWIHPIHDVPIHDAVPIJWDPIHVPIWDHVPIDWHPIVHADIODWJPDWVJIPIWJPIWDNPIVROIWNDVBOU

message 3: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments P.S. My phone camera sucks. The covers aren't quite that blue. There's a lot more purple that doesn't show up. :) They're beautiful!

message 4: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments @-@..I NEED MAH MORPHEUS!! Gimme gimme gimme!! *hunts down ARCs*

Alivia Anders (aliviaanders) | 3 comments OH SWEET MOTHER OF MARY PLEASE! I will do so many unholy things for one of those, just one!

Alyssa Very cool! :D

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments <3 <3 <3 the Team Morph button!!! The books look amazing, AG :)

message 8: by Kaede (new) - added it

Kaede (kami178) | 41 comments ♥_♥ *attaches self to books* *clings and refuses to let go*

JEB THEY WILL BE MINEEEEE. They look so pretty! :3 I love the color green so therefore the Team Jeb buttons are meant for me. Muhahaha :D

They really do look beautiful though! <3

message 9: by Kelsey (new) - added it

Kelsey Dietrich | 2 comments Awesome!
(im definitely team Morpheus!)

message 10: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments I promise to love it, and squeeze it and pet it every day!!

Jessica (teampuck) | 3 comments Oooooh, they look amazing! I put in a request for one so my fingers and toes are crossed! Also - I love the buttons! I'm definitely Team Jeb but I also love Morpheus! Oh, decisions...decisions... ;)

Holly  (skizzles22hju) | 5 comments Oh my, how I love that cover!! :)

message 13: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments @Jessica give into Morpheus..Give innnnn..

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments I'm glad that there isn't a public place I could go to "request the NEED, not want" for a copy and buttons. I think I might bite someone just to ensure I walked away with a complete set! They look awesome! Congrats A.G. !

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Are they up on Netgalley or Eidelweiss ?

message 16: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments There's not a Team Jebphus button. What to do. What to do.

message 17: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments Screw Jebpehus!! Morpheus reigns supreme!!

message 18: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Tara wrote: "@Jessica give into Morpheus..Give innnnn.."

She can be both. As I've said before, I think Jeb is better for Alyssa, but I see enough good Morpheus that I wouldn't mind if Alyssa ends up with him.

That reminds me, A.G., will Alyssa finally make up her mind? It's driving us all insane here. *realizes she put finally, even though it's only been one book* I guess the wait is what's really driving us insane.

message 19: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Still, will she decide in this book? You don't have to tell us how she decides, just, does she decide?

message 20: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Katie, my lips are sealed. You'll have to read the book to see. *puts on innocent face* ♥˘⌣˘♥

And everyone else, thank you so much for the excitement! I'd like to answer all of you but I'm WAY behind on my wordage for the day and need to do some writing. But I'll keep you all posted on giveaway deets! <3 You all ROCK!

message 21: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Oh, and @Clare, I'm pretty sure it will be on Netgalley, I just don't know when yet. I'll keep you all posted. Everyone have a great night!

message 22: by Jing Zhi (new) - added it

Jing Zhi (jing_zhi) EEK I MUST GET MY HANDS ON THE ARC OF UNHINGED! :D and hooray for the upcoming giveaway! It's crazy (in a totally awesome way) how you always have so many giveaways :D

message 23: by Carla (new)

Carla (viajentrelibros) (carlaherondale) | 43 comments The cover is just soooo beautiful<3 and the buttons jkdgska oh my gosh, both, Jeb and Morpheus are amazing.

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Well, not that we're all in a book Induced frenzy... I am rocking A.G. Like people do as a comforting mechanism, to stop from going MAD! All will be well, it's going to be great!

message 25: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Clare wrote: "Well, not that we're all in a book Induced frenzy... I am rocking A.G. Like people do as a comforting mechanism, to stop from going MAD! All will be well, it's going to be great!"

Stop from going mad? Who says we haven't already gone mad?

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Ahh Katie you are so observant! A fellow inhabitant of planet Mad:) and an artist as well! Be still my frozen heart. What's your favorite medium?

message 27: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Clare wrote: "Ahh Katie you are so observant! A fellow inhabitant of planet Mad:) and an artist as well! Be still my frozen heart. What's your favorite medium?"

Thank you. I'm very flattered. You mean, what do like to draw most? I like to draw random girls, not having anyone in mind, but people usually say the drawing looks like me. Or did you mean which is my favorite method of expressing my creativity? I love singing and dancing. I like drawing, but I think I like singing and dancing more. I write poems sometimes, but honestly, I don't consider myself much of a writer.

message 28: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @JZ, haha. It's true. I love having giveaways as much as you guys like entering them, I think. LOL

@Carly, Thank you! I know, those buttons are so cool!

@Clare, *hugs* you for your awesome cheerleading skillz!

@Katie, this is true, we are all mad here. That's how the saying goes, right? ;)

message 29: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments *temps A.G. with promises of another awesome sauce review for an ARC..*

message 30: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "@Katie, this is true, we are all mad here. That's how the saying goes, right? ;)"

absolutely :)

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 31 comments Look what I'll be reading this weekend!  photo 1238816_10151973068477150_1513588326_n-1_zpsb8ad7f00.jpg

message 32: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments The Cover Contessa wrote: "Look what I'll be reading this weekend!

"

Yay! Also... eeps! ;) Hope you enjoy the Wonderland weirdness. :)

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 31 comments A.G. wrote: "The Cover Contessa wrote: "Look what I'll be reading this weekend!

"

Yay! Also... eeps! ;) Hope you enjoy the Wonderland weirdness. :)"

I am annoyed I could not get to it last weekend! Hoping this weekend is slower!

message 34: by A.G. (last edited Sep 27, 2013 06:32AM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments The Cover Contessa wrote: "A.G. wrote: "The Cover Contessa wrote: "Look what I'll be reading this weekend!

"

Yay! Also... eeps! ;) Hope you enjoy the Wonderland weirdness. :)"

I am annoyed I could not get to it last we..."

Aw, I can totally relate to busy! Hope it's a relaxed cozy weekend for you, and you can snuggle up and read. :)

message 35: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new) - rated it 5 stars

I would just like to say, SJSMDKWKKWMDMSKSKEPPEWLLWKMDMFJAOAOL,E. <---was me when finished

message 36: by Hannah, MOTHSSSS (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hannah | 128 comments Mod
A.G. wrote: "And also received an abundance of Team Jeb and Team Morpheus buttons to boot. I smell a giveaway on the horizon!

"

THE TEAM JEB PIN IS GREEN. #WINWIN

message 37: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Nikki, has your reader's soul recovered yet?

@Hannah, it matches Splintered! And Morpheus's matches Unhinged. Cool, yes?

message 38: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new) - rated it 5 stars

Not quite yet. Still obsessing over a certain scene ahem

message 39: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nikki wrote: "Not quite yet. Still obsessing over a certain scene ahem"

Heehee.

message 40: by Hannah, MOTHSSSS (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikki wrote: "Not quite yet. Still obsessing over a certain scene ahem"

I'm reading it and I'm like halfway and holy crap. Just don't start me.

message 41: by Hannah, MOTHSSSS (new) - rated it 5 stars

A.G. wrote: "@Nikki, has your reader's soul recovered yet?

@Hannah, it matches Splintered! And Morpheus's matches Unhinged. Cool, yes?"

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

message 42: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments I haz pouts at you all. :(

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Wth?!?

message 44: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clare wrote: "Wth?!?"

Wth what? O.O

message 45: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments I'm so jealous!! I wanna read more about my Morpheus..

message 46: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Nikki, I think Clare was referring to the cryptic comments between me, you, and Hannah pertaining to Unhinged. :)

@Tara, hang in there! The novella will be here in October. So close! <3

message 47: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments @A.G. I updated/refined my NetGalley profile, so fingers crossed I get approved!

If so..that would be an awesome way to start my week! Gonna be on a radio show Tuesday, squee!

Britt (Kalebsmome) Waaaahhh net galley is mean and wouldn't give me one!!! Hopefully I'll win the contest. Wish me luck fingers and toes crossed.

Parislover | 1 comments I love the first book but i so want to get mynds on this, the cover is so beautiful and I love Morpheus!

message 50: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Parislover, thanks! I love this cover, too. And it's even prettier in person! If any of you are domestic, be sure you enter the GR giveaway by my publisher. 30 Unhinged ARCs are up for grabs! Here's the link in case you haven't seen it: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

« previous 1