Fun! > Word Game Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
One or two sentences per post :] Silliness is greatly encouraged :p

It was a dark and stormy night...

message 2: by Ken (new)

Ken Mooney (kenmooney) So dark and stormy, in fact, that the aliens couldn't see the field. The pilot thought they were two storeys off the ground: a moment later, they crashed into it.

message 3: by Bisky (new)

Their MoonBucks lattes spilled in every direction. The sound of crumbling metal filled their ears...

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken Mooney (kenmooney) The captain emerged from the bathroom, zipping up his fly and shouting at the pilot.

"What the hell, Dave? That's the third time this month..."

message 5: by Bisky (new)

"Uhh, Cap'in?" George the navigator pointed at Dave who was impaled on the gear stick. "We have a problem, he was the only one who new how to fix this thing."

message 6: by Simon (new)

Simon (siwhite) | 3 comments Ah, never mind George. I'll fix it, I mean how hard can it be?

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken Mooney (kenmooney) Suddenly, a klaxon rang out around the bridge. The captain spun around to George, fury in his eyes.

"Dammit, George. I thought we turned off the that's-what-she-said-alarm?"

message 8: by Bisky (new)

Meanwhile a farmer scratched at his matted beard in bed. He was certain he was woken by some kind of boom.

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 57 comments "Off you go, off you go!" - screeched the parrot in its cage. "Stop yelling at me, bird or..."

message 10: by Bisky (new)

"...I'll cook you for breakdfast!"
"Empty threat! Empty threat!" The parrot squawked.

message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 57 comments "Shut up, crazy thing!"
The farmer crept to the door, opened it slightly, listened.

message 12: by Bisky (new)

He could hear squabbling. A strange accent. And the smell of burnt cheese...

message 13: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 57 comments ...and vodka. His precious smuggled vodka?! He felt his temper rising...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He ran back for the bird which had a key tied to its foot. Without time to separate the two, the farmer ran to the large cupboard in the corner of the room.

message 15: by Bisky (new)

The parrot flapped and protested as he opened the door. Light shone out as what was inside glistened...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

...fiercly, blinding the old farmer for a moment. Throwing the bird across the room and reaching down the his fingers clasped over....

message 17: by Bisky (new)

A hairy spider who had made his home with his precious things! He shrieked and the parrot gave a shrill laugh..

message 18: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 57 comments Frozen in horror the farmer watched as the spider started a tap dance...

message 19: by John (new)

John Satisfy | 15 comments It's legs got tangled up and it fell over into a ball. The farmer watched the spider struggle until...

message 20: by Bisky (new)

he kicked it across the room. He grimaced at the sound of breaking glass...

message 21: by Claire (new)

Claire (cycraw) | 278 comments Meanwhile, the aliens had left their ship. The captain was scratching his head in dismay.
"Listen up crew, I think we're in real trouble this time..."

message 22: by Bisky (new)

"But why?" Said George. "I mean... We could just stay here."

message 23: by Claire (new)

Claire (cycraw) | 278 comments "Have you forgotten our meeting at Galactic Command?"
No one answered the captain. The only sound was the deep moo from the cow they had narrowly missed in the crash.

message 24: by Bisky (new)

The farmer appeared at the doorway, gun in hand. He squinted at the smoking pile of debris in the distance.

message 25: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 57 comments 'Holy cow,' he cursed under his breath. 'And my labourer is out for another week! Poor cows - all that stink...'

message 26: by Bisky (new)

"Smells like hamburgers" He said, licking his lips.

message 27: by Michael (new)

Michael Litzky | 79 comments "Um, Captain?" said George. "Look at the chronometer. 21 days have passed since we said anything. The Stasis Whosits Whatsis has zapped us with suspended animation again!"

message 28: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Thorogood (tonythorogood) 'Run naked through the undergrowth eat dirt, bird droppings and worms.'

message 29: by Bisky (new)

"Thats a stupid idea, George. No one eats worms anymore. What is this 23534ED?"

message 30: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Thorogood (tonythorogood) 'The paint peeling on the ceilings not peeling on our ceiling.'

message 31: by Harmony (new)

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) "Not that freakin old song again." The captain said, a scowl on his face. Red light strobed through the cockpit then, as the fire brigade arrived.

message 32: by Bisky (new)

The dalmation in the truck stood to attention, "what is it sparky?" The old fireman grunted.

message 33: by Harmony (new)

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) "Bloody Aliens again" said Sparky, growling low in his throat. The old fireman ....

message 34: by Bisky (new)

blinked, then threw his joint out of the window.
"Medical reasons my fluffy butt." Sparky grumbled.

message 35: by Harmony (new)

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) Meanwhile, the tap dancing spider had reached the alien ship. The captain squealed like a girl when he saw it: "I hate spiders." He said, as he leapt into George's lap.

message 36: by Bisky (new)

"Oh come off it. Its no where near as frightning as the firebreathing fluttermoths of Venuscenturi Seven." George said shoving him onto the floor.

message 37: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Hadow (stephen_hadow) | 5 comments "But he's got the scariest, flappiest clown hands I've ever seen," gasped The Captain as he hit the floor and squealed like a girl. Again.

message 38: by Harmony (new)

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) The cockpit was quite crowded by now, with the pilots, the firemen, the farmer, sparky and the spider all standing around.
"So much for a stealth landing." Grumbled Steven from the floor, eyeing the spider and its clown hands suspiciously.

message 39: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Hadow (stephen_hadow) | 5 comments The spider, who had up until this moment remained silent, cleared his throat. "Excuse me, but if you would all please step away from the controls, I'll land this old rust bucket with no problem!" And with a flap of his enormous clown hands, he felw across the crowded cockpit and landed on the pilot's seat.

message 40: by Bisky (new)

The spider flipped a switch, causing a bright UV light to fill the room. Suddenly, Sparky started to convulse.
"He's transforming!" The fireman cried, realising he had left the anti transformation serum in the truck.

message 41: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Hadow (stephen_hadow) | 5 comments Everyone watched from between their fingers, tentacles and massive clown hands as Sparky slowly oozed across the floor, before dripping through a poorly soldered floor panel.

"Damn!" Cursed the spider. "That's going to play merry hell with renewing the 'Interstellar Personal Accident Insurance' next month!"

message 42: by Bisky (new)

Just then, the whole craft started to rumble...

message 43: by Harmony (new)

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) And for a while, it looked like everyone had died ...

message 44: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 57 comments A bell chimed. Something moved under the broken panels, groaned...

message 45: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Michelle | 450 comments Mod
It was Sparky!