Lux Series discussion

Opposition (Lux, #5)
This topic is about Opposition
Opposition - can't wait!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily | 11 comments What are you guys thinking will happen?!?

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) I hope that no more deads

Maria | 8 comments Opposition? Is that the last books title?

message 4: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey | 17 comments Maybe and Katy and Serena will meet!

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) That will be cool!!

message 6: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily | 11 comments I def want Serena and hunter to be a part of it!

Rheeza (rheezreads) Carmen wrote: "I hope that no more deads"
omg me too! :( i hope noone will die.

Karen (karen97) Why does it have to come out next year?!?!?!

Amanda Seymour | 1 comments Emily- Me too!!! The book sure did set it up that they will be.
and Kiki- I know! :(

Issa loves to read (ayeshazareef) | 7 comments next year tooooooooo late i am dying to know what will happen next..and definately want a happy ending.....

message 11: by Madi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madi (madmonkeybooks) I can't believe I need to wait until August, why you so mean I want more Daemon and Katy!!!! Need more alien hotness!

Laura | 19 comments Haha I know right? I can't get over these book and a year long wait is just pure torture!

Jackiie Huiltron | 2 comments OMG! I can't wait until August... is such a long time, I need to know what is going to happen :P

Suraksya (suraksyamohan) | 2 comments i think daemon has to pick which side as in with the luxen or the humans. ahhh can't wait :)

message 16: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria | 29 comments Does anyone know the release date?

Jackiie Huiltron | 2 comments August 5, 2014 :)

Kaitlin Ketelle (katiem1996) | 24 comments Mod
YASSSS YOU GUYS GET EXCITED

Issa loves to read (ayeshazareef) | 7 comments serena is from the obsession a heroine with hunter and he is the arum and i think in last part he is going to help daemon and kat. cause serena happens to be a human and in love with arum.and daemon is a luxan and happens to be in love with human...

Marianne Lutz (mariannelutz) | 6 comments Hey, guys! I´ve read Lux and so far I still don´t know who Serena and Hunter are... From which books are they from?

Issa loves to read (ayeshazareef) | 7 comments as i told earlier that serena is from the obsession a heroine with hunter and he is the arum and i think in last part he is going to help daemon and kat. cause serena happens to be a human and in love with arum.and daemon is a luxan and happens to be in love with human...

message 22: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria | 29 comments Jackiie wrote: "August 5, 2014 :)"

Thank you!

message 23: by Maria (last edited Jul 01, 2014 07:17AM) (new) - added it

Maria | 29 comments Marianne wrote: "Hey, guys! I´ve read Lux and so far I still don´t know who Serena and Hunter are... From which books are they from?"

They're briefly introduced in Origin (Lux #4) you just get a quick scene with them since they're not really important in the Lux series yet. Hunter is an Arum assigned to protect Serena who is a human. "Obsession" by Jennifer L. Armentrout is a spin-off book from the Lux series that centers around Hunter and Serena :)

Obsession is also an ADULT book! So readers discretion for the younger audience ;)

Marianne Lutz (mariannelutz) | 6 comments Oh! Right! now I remember! Thank you very much for explaining! And yeah.. it kind of seems they are going to play a big part on the last book! Omg! I can't wait!

message 25: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria | 29 comments Arum and Luxen and Origin tag-team in Opposition I have a feeling it's going to be all out alien vs humans HAHA.

Does anyone know if Opposition is the last book or if there's a 6th book after it?

Issa loves to read (ayeshazareef) | 7 comments opposition is the last book..there is no 6th book..

message 27: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria | 29 comments Darn, I hate seeing good series end :/

Issa loves to read (ayeshazareef) | 7 comments yeah me too but the irony we also can't wait for the ending... :)

message 29: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria | 29 comments ah yes, the struggles of being a fangirl haha. I can't wait to see the dod get taken down!

message 30: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly | 3 comments Has anyone been reading the Opposition excerpts that JLA has been releasing? #heartbreak

message 31: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria | 29 comments There are excerpts?!

message 32: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly | 3 comments Yes!!! Ones that will leave you in tears! Check JLA's Facebook page :)

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) Can't wait!! Half way through Shadows at the moment, so excited for Opposition!

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) Nope? Where are they?

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) I think I'll wait :| haha it's so close!

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) I lied I can't not read it. Where did you search it? On goodreads or..?

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) Okay I found it omfg :(

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) I think it may be some sort of serum they gave him and dee and all them.. Maybe. I can't stand to think of Daemon actually being like that. :( :(

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) Yeah maybe something like that! JLA will bring out all her twists and turns though. I can't wait!

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) It's here!! In Australia (where I am) it's almost 9am on the 5th and Opposition was delivered to my Kindle overnight!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

Laura | 19 comments Wait where's the quote at? Y'all are killing me

Laura | 19 comments So I found it.. And I kinda wanna cry now.

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) I'm just about to start reading it!! :D

message 44: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria | 29 comments Have fun to everyone reading opposition today or the next few days HAHA

Laura | 19 comments I just got it!!!

InTheComfortOfTales | 4 comments Happy birthday opposition!!! XD

InTheComfortOfTales | 4 comments Good luck to those who are reading it!

Kariny 'Books of Fandom' (booksoffandom) | 14 comments i need to buy this sooooon!!!!!!!

Issa loves to read (ayeshazareef) | 7 comments OMG i found it i found it can't wait to read it but alsoo feeling sad that its the end of series and i won't see kat and deamon again... :( :'(

InTheComfortOfTales | 4 comments Just finished it. It was epic! JLA nailed the ending! That's all I'm gonna say...

« previous 1