Splintered Fan Club discussion

Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
This topic is about Ensnared
252 views
***NEWS**** > Third and final Splintered Book Announced Today!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by A.G. (last edited Aug 27, 2013 05:44PM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments I've been dying to tell you guys this! Finally today they did the press release. <3

Ensnared press release photo Ensnaredpressrelease_zps12ebb3ac.png


message 2: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole Wang (nikki_wang) | 182 comments Mod
...DAMMIT. I THOUGHT THE NOVELLA WAS CALLED ENSNARED. *got facts all confuzzled*

BUT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!1


Although 2015 is far too late for all my Splintered feels. KNOW THAT


message 3: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nikki wrote: "...DAMMIT. I THOUGHT THE NOVELLA WAS CALLED ENSNARED. *got facts all confuzzled*

BUT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!1


Although 2015 is far too..."


LOL. Methinks you'll really like the novella title, mothling. And YAYAYAY!!! Thanks for sharing in my happy!


message 4: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole Wang (nikki_wang) | 182 comments Mod
...O.O LOTS OF O.O

IS IT THE MOTH. LET IT BE THE MOTH. OR SOMETHING MORPHEUS. AND NOTHING JEB. That would make me happiest ;D AND OF COURSE


message 5: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nikki wrote: "...O.O LOTS OF O.O

IS IT THE MOTH. LET IT BE THE MOTH. OR SOMETHING MORPHEUS. AND NOTHING JEB. That would make me happiest ;D AND OF COURSE"


Haha! Well, you *will* like the title, but the novella itself is equally divided between them. Ssssoooo... *whistles innocently* ;P


message 6: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole Wang (nikki_wang) | 182 comments Mod
...this both delights and saddens me. *sigh* BUT MORE MORPHEUS


message 7: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments I already thought it would be a trilogy, but knowing all the titles makes it interesting. Putting them together, it makes it sound like Alyssa is falling deeper and deeper into Wonderland and madness.


La La I just read this on FB, had to come here to celebrate and twirl... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!


message 9: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Katie, I'd say that's a very good guess... also, she might not be the only one falling deeper. Hee. ;)

@La La, Yay! Thank you! :)


message 10: by Jing Zhi (new)

Jing Zhi (jing_zhi) YAY FOR THE SPLINTERED TRILOGY! (Will there be another 'general' name for this trilogy?)

I think that this trilogy has the quirkiest, one-word titles. Ever. :D


message 11: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @JZ, thank you! :) And I think we're just going with the Splintered Trilogy / Series for the umbrella name. Coolest thing is I've been the one to name each book. I always had this fear that once I got a pub they'd be the ones coming up with my titles. It's such a relief that that's not always the case! :)


message 12: by La La (last edited Aug 29, 2013 01:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

La La A.G. wrote: "@JZ, thank you! :) And I think we're just going with the Splintered Trilogy / Series for the umbrella name. Coolest thing is I've been the one to name each book. I always had this fear that once I ..."

Ugh, I didn't know publishers could do that!!! There needs to be one sacred thing they can't touch!! Lol...


Candy (candym89) | 55 comments Ugh 2015 is to far away!!!! I love this series and I will try and be patient until all three books come out!!!!


message 14: by Pili (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pili (piwi) | 5 comments Wooohooooo!! So bloody happy!! Nevermind it's like waaaay too far away!! But YAY for book three!!

And PLEASE!! Cover MUST BE Jeb!! Pretty pleeeeaseee!!


Candy (candym89) | 55 comments Pili wrote: "Wooohooooo!! So bloody happy!! Nevermind it's like waaaay too far away!! But YAY for book three!!

And PLEASE!! Cover MUST BE Jeb!! Pretty pleeeeaseee!!"


yes please please It's Jeb's turn to be on the cover!!!!!


message 16: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @La La, haha! Right? But it's usually a marketing decision, so it's the best thing for the book if they decide to change it. ;) I just got lucky with mine!

@Candy & @Pili, thank you both! And believe me I'll do everything in my power to get Jeb on that cover. He's totally going to earn it. LOL


Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Totally agree with La La! I'm also so happy for you A.G. ! Can't wait can't wait can't wait! It's a good day to be a Splintered fan! Seeing all the excited messages is a treat:) can't wait till we can all gab about "Unhinged", "Mothling", and in the god awful distance of 2015.... Oh I don't want to think about the end, so I won't :) yay Anita!


message 18: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Clare, thank you! *happy dancin'* And eeps! Scary for me to think of the end, too. And I have to write it! Hahaha <3


message 19: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "@La La, haha! Right? But it's usually a marketing decision, so it's the best thing for the book if they decide to change it. ;) I just got lucky with mine!

@Candy & @Pili, thank you both! And bel..."


Yay! Both of the covers that have come out so far have had a mad, wonderland-y air about them, so I suspect the third will too. What will you be doing to Jeb to fit this? Will you go with the Elfin Knight thing, like my friend Kitana thought?


message 20: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments Hehehe..Nikki, wanna join my Team Morpheus against Team Jeb?!


message 21: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Katie, cool idea about the Elfin Knight slant! Not sure what they have in mind yet. It's still pretty early, but I am totally going to keep that in mind and pitch it if they don't come up with something on their own. In the past, though, they've always blown me away with their interpretations!

@Tara LOL. Taking the moth love to a whole new level. :)


message 22: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments Mmm..Morpheus..*Dreamy sighs* He's my new book boyfriend!!


Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments I completely trust you will blow us all away with your consistent awesome. Trust in A.G.


message 24: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Tara, you need to go look at Morpheus's pinterest boards, if you haven't yet... http://pinterest.com/authoraghoward/m...

@Clare *hugs* Thanks for the faith, lovely lady. :)


message 25: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments Nonono! I refuse to Pin! *hides behind Morpheus* Defend me, my mothly love!!


Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments Unbelievably excited!! Congratulations, AG - its is sure to be a wonderful book. It makes me so happy to know that these books will create a series that will ignite readers' imaginations for years to come :)


La La Skaterboy FOREVER!!!!


La La Booknut wrote: "Unbelievably excited!! Congratulations, AG - its is sure to be a wonderful book. It makes me so happy to know that these books will create a series that will ignite readers' imaginations for years ..."

The trilogy will definately be on my bookshelves for my grandchildren. :)


message 29: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Tara,don't fear the pins...just let them in.

@Booknut, thank you so much! <3 It's a scary tight deadline so things might get quiet up in here when I really start hitting my stride. :)

@La La, Jeb thanks you for your loyalty. :) And I'm honored and humbled that the series will be part of your family library. *happy sigh*


message 30: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments Nooooo!! *flies away with Morpehus!* Pinning is evil!!


message 31: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Tara wrote: "Nooooo!! *flies away with Morpehus!* Pinning is evil!!"

Oh, you don't like pinterest! I totally get that. I promise not to tempt you with it again. <3


message 32: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments I've had many a friend lose themselves for HOURS pinning. O.O


message 33: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Tara wrote: "I've had many a friend lose themselves for HOURS pinning. O.O"

OH! Haha. It's true. I was very addicted in the beginning. I've learned to taper off to just pinning once every month or so now, so it's better now. But it was a sickness in the beginning! @.@ Have to stay strong... ;P


message 34: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "Tara wrote: "I've had many a friend lose themselves for HOURS pinning. O.O"

OH! Haha. It's true. I was very addicted in the beginning. I've learned to taper off to just pinning once every month or..."


I am on often, and when I get on, even if it for one picture, it becomes a sort of rabbit hole I stumble down and don't emerge from for hours.


message 35: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "@Katie, cool idea about the Elfin Knight slant! Not sure what they have in mind yet. It's still pretty early, but I am totally going to keep that in mind and pitch it if they don't come up with som..."

Thnx A.G.! Kitana will be, and I am, so happy!


message 36: by Ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella I think these describe what I'm feeling...

When I found out about the third book:

description

When I found out I have to wait until January of 2015:

description


message 37: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Ella wrote: "I think these describe what I'm feeling...

When I found out about the third book:



When I found out I have to wait until January of 2015:

"


Haha! Those are AWESOME. That second one is pretty much how i'm feeling right now, thinking about the deadline. @.@


message 38: by Ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella Oh! I was saying, "How can it be too much for you, Ms. Howard? It's your book, you don't have to wait to read it..." But that makes more sense. I would say I'm sorry (and I really really am) but I need that book *blushes*


Jayna (stablespur) | 16 comments nnnnnoooooo!!!!!!!! 2015!! but, but, but, I just finished UNHINGED I :( cant :( wait :,( that :( long..............................................
oh there horror of the poor sexy trapped oh the agony the tragic agony ......
my poor sexy moth addiction is hell. im going to have to read all three while I wait. yet. again. I need to learn to wait till the series are all out at once so I never have to wait while reading series. but, I have no patience none at all. I need ensnared and the sexy moth man and have mothling babies. that cliff hanger I need to get off here and stew about that clifffff hangerrrr UGH!!! it was so good and yet soo bad...


message 40: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Ella wrote: "Oh! I was saying, "How can it be too much for you, Ms. Howard? It's your book, you don't have to wait to read it..." But that makes more sense. I would say I'm sorry (and I really really am) but I ..."

@Ella, I'm so close to finishing now! So VERY CLOSE. ;)


message 41: by A.G. (last edited Jan 26, 2014 11:06PM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Jayna wrote: "nnnnnoooooo!!!!!!!! 2015!! but, but, but, I just finished UNHINGED I :( cant :( wait :,( that :( long..............................................
oh there horror of the poor sexy trapped oh the a..."


@Jayna, thanks so much for reading it! And just hang in there. There's lots more of your sexy moth man in book 3. ;)


Taylor | 5 comments Really 2015!! That's way too long for me to wait. I mean that ending had like 4 cliff-hangers in it! How am I supposed to wait for another whole year! By the time the next one comes out I won't even be a teenager anymore! That's how long this wait is! But alas we will all have to wait. Just as long as you give us some teasers Ms. Howard!
P.S. Unhinged is fantastic! I love it to pieces. I just really want to know what the Ensnared cover is going to be, like... now.


message 43: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Taylor wrote: "Really 2015!! That's way too long for me to wait. I mean that ending had like 4 cliff-hangers in it! How am I supposed to wait for another whole year! By the time the next one comes out I won't eve..."

Haha, @Taylor! It's okay if you're no longer a teen by the time it comes out. The series has a lot of adult readers. ;P So happy you liked Unhinged! And I will be sure to give you all some teasers very soon. Also, I've heard a rumor they're almost done w/the cover... so hopefully a reveal is in the near future! :)


message 44: by Pili (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pili (piwi) | 5 comments A.G. wrote: "Taylor wrote: "Really 2015!! That's way too long for me to wait. I mean that ending had like 4 cliff-hangers in it! How am I supposed to wait for another whole year! By the time the next one comes ..."

Teasers!!! COVEEEEEER!!!! Oh my Goodness!!
*all the flails*

And Taylor, don't worry, I'm a very adult lover of the series!!


message 45: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments *hugs you Pili*! And yep, good stuff on the horizon! Can't wait to show everyone the cover! :)


message 46: by Pili (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pili (piwi) | 5 comments A.G. wrote: "*hugs you Pili*! And yep, good stuff on the horizon! Can't wait to show everyone the cover! :)"

*continues to flail and jump up and down*


Taylor | 5 comments Yes! I am not alone in my adult love of ya books!! Also yay!! I want the cover soon! I am also jumping and flailing over this news and just the book in general. :P


message 48: by ashes (last edited Jan 27, 2014 02:19PM) (new) - added it

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments I'm... somewhat anxious about the cover... I don't like Jeb...
description


message 49: by A.G. (last edited Jan 27, 2014 03:35PM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "I'm... somewhat anxious about the cover... I don't like Jeb...
"


Aw, but it would only be fair. Morpheus had one after all. And so did Alyssa. IMO, the Jebutantes deserve their moment in the sun. ;) Of course, I'm also: TeamJebpheus4Evah. Heh


message 50: by Shieun (new) - added it

Shieun | 9 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "I'm... somewhat anxious about the cover... I don't like Jeb...
"

Aw, but it would only be fair. Morpheus had one after all. And so did Alyssa. IMO, the Jebutantes deserve their mo..."



Oh so we do get to see Jeb? That's exciting, though I am Team Morpheus ;)
I kind of had trouble imagining Jeb inside my head(his face changes every time, I don't know why x'D), but soon I'll finally be able to see what he looks like!!


« previous 1 3
back to top