Making Connections discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVES - Book of The Month > Nominations for October's BOTM - Romance

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Aug 29, 2013 05:39AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
This book will be selected from an open nomination process. Any book may be nominated as long as it meets the group's BOTM nomination criteria*.

The Theme for October is Romance

The first 10 books that have second and third nominations will be eligible for being voted on by the membership via a poll.

The book with the highest amount of votes will be one of our Books of the Months.

*BOTM Nomination Criteria:

All books nominated must be listed in our group under our ARR Program or have been listed in the past under Completed ARR Books.

Please do NOT nominate a book that is part of a series unless it is the first book (at the moderator's discretion)

Nominated books should not have recently been a BOTM.
You should check the Book of the Month group bookshelf to make sure the book you nominate has not already been a group read.

Authors if your book wins the BOM you may contact one of the mod's if you’re interested in giving the members it for free with the condition they will write a review.

Anyone can nominate a book, but must be different member to second or third said book.

Any other questions leave us a message below.

message 2: by Tana (new)

Please remember that this BOTM Program is for books that are listed or were listed in our ARR Program.

Nominations will close on September 15th.

message 3: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Ryan (sylviaryan) I would like to nominate my book Friday Afternoon by Sylvia Ryan

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele Barrow-Belisle | 2 comments Here is my nomination: Fire And Ice by Michele Barrow-Belisle
FIRE & ICE is a fantasy romance novel. Its the first debut ebook in the Faerie Song Trilogy, released by Astraea Press.

Thanks for the opportunity to share it here!

message 5: by Pam (last edited Sep 01, 2013 11:20PM) (new)

Pam Kesterson (pkesters) | 8 comments I would like to nominate Eternal infinite. I'm the author of this book that is the first one in the Infinite Series. http://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Infinit...

Thanks Pam

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) I'd like to nominate Where I End and You Begin by Andra Brynn:

Where I End and You Begin by Andra Brynn

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 501 comments Feifei wrote: "I'd like to nominate Where I End and You Begin by Andra Brynn:

Where I End and You Begin by Andra Brynn"

I am reading this too! I'm totally seconding this!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 501 comments I ADORED this one!

Assets (Balance Sheet, #1) by Shannon Dermott

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Alana ~ The Book Pimp wrote: "I ADORED this one!

Assets (Balance Sheet, #1) by Shannon Dermott"

I read this a while back but I still remember it was amazing! Second!

message 10: by Claudia (new)

Claudia Harbaugh (claudiaharbaugh) | 27 comments I would like to nominate my book "Her Grace in Disgrace" if it's not too crass to do so.

message 11: by Julie (last edited Sep 01, 2013 08:43PM) (new)

Julie Raust | 22 comments Since September is a busy month - back to school, labor day, 30th days hath September and all the rest of it... I think we should opt for a short spicy read in October.

That's why I'm nominating my new novella - lol :)

Choosing Chase by Julie Raust Choosing Chase

message 13: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Knight | 13 comments October brings us into the Halloween season - I'd like to nominate my paranormal romance. SILVER LAKE is a ghost story/love story...a reunion romance involving a former group of friends who return to a summer retreat in order to solve the mystery of their friend Brandy's disappearance.

Silver Lake

message 14: by Carey (new)

Carey Decevito (italrt4u) | 30 comments I would like to nominate "Once Written, Twice Shy". Here's a brief synopsis.

After a bitter marriage, Paxton seeks respite from his loss. Rediscovering his writing, he never expected creating a piece worthy of reading nor for two unsuspecting paths to cross in the most unconventional of ways.

Thousands of miles separated them, yet he'd never felt closer to anyone. Finding out that happiness and love was attainable again, was one thing. Having Alissa, was another.

When the two meet, sparks fly, chemistry is beyond explosive, and emotions reach a boiling point. Their brief love affair ignited the fuse but what Paxton neglected to anticipate was that his son would fall for the sweet, meek demurred woman in Alissa or the fact the woman would be their salvation; in more ways than one.

Once Written, Twice Shy by Carey Decevito

message 15: by Demelza (new)

Demelza Carlton (demelzacarlton) | 28 comments I'd like to second "Once Written, Twice Shy" - I haven't read this one yet, but it sounds really good.

message 16: by J.L. (last edited Sep 09, 2013 07:07AM) (new)

J.L. Thorne | 3 comments I'll third "Once Written, Twice Shy"... It's an excellent story!

message 17: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (aerynsun) Demelza wrote: "I'd like to second "Once Written, Twice Shy" - I haven't read this one yet, but it sounds really good."
Demelza don't wait too long. It's worth it and so much more. You won't be able to put it down!.

J.L. wrote: "I'll third "Once Written, Twice Shy"... It's an excellent story!"

I'd like to nominate it too! I agree completely with J.L. This first installment on the series is amazing!

message 18: by Marie (new)

Marie Lavender | 31 comments I would like to nominate UPON YOUR RETURN.

Upon Your Return by Marie Lavender

message 19: by Tana (new)

Nominations are now closed.

Polls are up, please go vote - http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/90...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.