Opposition (Lux, #5) Opposition discussion

Waiting for the last Daemon Black Book...

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maliha (last edited Aug 25, 2013 09:05AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maliha For anyone who has read Origin and wants to rant/obsess over it! ALERT: SPOILER ZONE!! Feel free to state your theories, ideas, hopes and whatnot for the last book in the Lux series. It will be so hard to say goodbye to DB!! :)

P.S. If you haven't read Origin yet but would like to discuss the series click here http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 2: by Jay (new)

Jay Im so excited only two more days!!!!

Maliha yes I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat or sth...lol, can't believe I waited 9 months for this!!

message 4: by Jay (new)

Jay Holy shit I didn't realize it has been so long! I can believe it only 24 hours away!

Maliha hehe

message 6: by Jay (new)

Jay Guess what!?! The day is here!!! ORIGIN!!!!

Tegan Already read it. Dead.Dead.Dead.

The sobfest has not yet ensued, the Black family, Beth...
FREAKING NO!

Rachna Sharma What a book origin is.. truly amazing.. I just wish the fifth book will come soon .. we dont even have a fixed release date yet..
2014 - seriously... What date and month???

Maliha summer '14 it says on Jennifer's blog so around this time

Rachna Sharma Hmmm.. but it's one year in between and i was hoping for Early 2014 like in jan or feb...

message 11: by Rivera (new) - added it

Rivera I don't ever know how to feel about the last part of the book...it was to many hits to my feelings...

Sophie Just finished. The Feeeels.

message 13: by Jay (new)

Jay Omg! I think I might have had a heart attack! It was amazing! I'm kinda mad at my self for reading it though. I waited how many months and then read it the moment it can out. And now I am torturing myself with the fact I have to go thought that wait all over again. Grrr...

Maliha I know right?! but I hate that they had to be on the run for most of the book! I like archer! love luc!!!

Tyler Anne OMG! I loved and hated it.... Well I loved the book and like u all I'm not sure how I feel about the ending...I was pretty upset about all the deaths though that sucked! The book was soo good though and I officially love luc he's soo spunky (: curse JLA for making a hell of a cliff hanger -__-

Maliha do you think daemon was being controlled at the end? cause katy called out to him and he didn't respond...omg, if the Daedalus could control luxens!!

Misty I'm at the end of my seat and I can't wait it is torcher to have to wait!!! I need the 5th book now!!! I so cried during this one really didn't expect so many deaths and cliffhangers talk about suspense for the next book!!

Tegan OKAY PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG I REALLY THINK THAT IT GOES PERFECTLY, P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y WITH THE BOOK!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yp5f...

Maliha it's a really good song Tegan!!

Maliha so how many of my (some are common ones) theories do you guys agree with? https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Tyler Anne So Its been awhile guys and I don't know if any of you still go on goodreads, but I've been totally out of it for a while now has there been any more updates about the last Lux book, Opposition, yet?

Maliha Tyler wrote: "So Its been awhile guys and I don't know if any of you still go on goodreads, but I've been totally out of it for a while now has there been any more updates about the last Lux book, Opposition, yet?"

no updates but there was one crazy teaser on jen's fb page

Maliha oh and oppo's cover's out! love it!!

Tyler Anne WHAT!?! Im gonna have to check it out!! I did learn the book comes out august 5th or something along that line this year :D Im soo EXCITED!!

message 25: by Mirsada (new) - added it

Mirsada Shadows is also included in the last book =]

InTheComfortOfTales Aghhh how did I miss the cover reveal!! Really? Shadows... hehe Daemon...

Maliha yup! I always wished for shadows in PB and now we have it...sort of. isn't the blurb sort of freaky? I hope daemon doesn't let down katy or sth, even for a moment. hope he's not being brainwashed either...

InTheComfortOfTales Yeah, I'm worried about that too! I remember Katy worrying about him joining his kind...

AbigailDenyse01 love this book so much!!!!!!!!

what is ur fave out of them all mine is probably obsidian, origin, or opal.--- opposition is a really close second( forth)

my least favorite was onyx. not because it was bad or anything I just really love all the other ones and I sorta have a grudge against 2nd books in a series.

Maliha Abigail+Daemon Black= love! wrote: "love this book so much!!!!!!!!

what is ur fave out of them all mine is probably obsidian, origin, or opal.--- opposition is a really close second( forth)

my least favorite was onyx. not because i..."

Opal was my favourite book of the series! It shows Katy and Daemon as a normal couple without them being in danger or on the run all the time.

AbigailDenyse01 YES!!! I love that they are together in this one!

but the ending!!!!! holy alien babies! I bawled my eyes out. then I read it in daemons perspective and I could NOT stop crying!